•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys i will be updating on Tuesdays from now on. I will get it up sooner next time, i didn't have headphones in school today lol

ok update begins, sorry in advance for mistakes, im to lazy to correct them now😳

Ranveer: I use to be your best friend. Sahiba says that is why you left me and came to London. He gets mad and says how many times will repeat this stuff. Do not meet daljeet anymore please. Sahiba thinks to herself how can I explain myself to Ranveer when I myself don't know whats wrong with me. I think I have gotten use to Daljeet and these feelings wont go away so easily.  Scene shifts to a sad Daljeet :( His mom comes and asks so u came back from returing her stuff, etc. Daljeet quietly hands her back her Kangan. Sahibaji asked me to tell u she is very very sorry plz forgive her. Mom says no I cant, my heart is not as big as yours. Forget her and give her a divorce. Daljeet doesn't want to. Daljeet thinks to himself that he will spend the rest of his life in her memories.😭

Sahiba comes down the stairs saying I will call daljeet to thank him. Right then Ranveer comes and she gets sad. Ranveer asks how r u? r u mad? She says I don't know. Ranveer says our life sue to be so simple, u use to only think about me. She says and u only thought about London. Ranveer gets mad saying, London was OUR dream😡 and if u want to fight I don't want to talk. I left money for food, and listen u will not meet that manager anymore understand! Jus then Jazz comes and he disconnects. Sahiba walking on the streets comparing Ranveer n Daljeet. She decides to call back home. Beuty informs her that they are going to Ranveers house with Shagun! Sahiba gets upset. She lies and says yes im happy. She thinks to herself if things are happening my way then why do I feel werid.😳 (bc u love him dummy)

SAhiba's family goes to Ranveers'. His mom is ahppy n says sit I will get paani shani. Bhua says parjaji can we get jalebi shelebi to loll. Sahiba's dad says I feel werid what is Karnal says something bad. His dad comes and is talking to someone on the phone praising himself. He sees the family and gets shocked. Her dad says we got shagun bc ran. N Sahiba back together. Karnal laughs and says wow very good u got lots of gifts. Your daughter will RUIN my son🤬. Has ruined my son. My son went to make money and is coming back to this stupid pind bc of your daughter. U thought I would get happy with these gifts shifts. No! he kicks the gifts and kicks them out.😡

Sahiba gets out of store and runs into unuji. The lady looks scared and a man forces her into a van. Saibha runs after confused. She decides to call ranveer. Ranveer with Jazz doesn't anser. She calls again. He disconnects again. Jazz and Ranveer flirt. Sahiba confused to what to do she decides to call Daljeet. Daljeet quickly picks up and asks whats wrong. She tells him that anjum was forced into a car. They decide to meet at her house. Daljeet comes and sahiba pulls him close! They both have a eye lock moment. She says I knew you would come. They decide to check in the house. They see a man threatening aunjum. The girl is crying. The man leaves the house and Daljeet n Sahiba try yo break in. Macho man Daljeet gets in! Sahiba runs to the girl and says don't worry. They untie her and get her out of the house. They take her to bench. She tells them that Kalid married her and brought her here but she realized that she wawas jus here as his servent to his white wife. Kahlid has my passport. Daljeet reassures her that she has to go to the police and fight for your right. They will send u safely back to paki. She gets worried n says how can i? he says we are with u. Sahiba and daljeet look at each other. She says I never got so much coruge n love from my family then I got from two of u. Daljeet says we must stick together, I am your brother and u must complain againt Kahlid😛. Sahiba cries and looks at Daljeet. They take her to the embasy. She blesses Daljeet on their married life and prays that u stay together. She leaves. Sahiba nad daljeet look at each other sad. Daljeet I will leave now. Sahiba cries and says im crying bc of u. Daljeet begins to say sorry awww☺️. Sahiba says why are u so nice and only think of others. Daljeet says forget and forget me. Ranveer sees all this thorgh the window. Daljeet holding sahiba. He gets furious.

Precap: Ranveer asks again and again did u meet daljeet. Sahiba yells YES SO WHAT! He slaps her HARD🥺

PLease take a second Press the like button. Or take two seconds and leave a comment😳

Edited by ana1 - 11 years ago
Wow!!!  Ranveeer has turned out to be a bad person.  He is playing a dangerous game and he's gonna get hurt real bad.  His facial expressions even look evil now.  RUN Sahiba, RUN!!!  He just don't want to be defeated by Daljeet, his ego is off the chain.  My empathy for him has flown out the window.  That watch scene said it all, he's never gonna be satisfied no matter how much money he has. 
Welcome to the update team 😃

Thanks for the update. Wow, Daljeet is also becoming a hero 😆
Thank you for the update , Ranveer wants both Sahiba and Jazz or i he just jealous that someone can love Sahiba