Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Interesting twist come back

Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I could not keep away watched first scene and I was pleasantly surprised.  Suman is totally psychotic.  Even mami got scared.  Angry anuj looks good.  Prakash in financial trouble.  Vibha clinging to ambi as lifeline.  I think Suman  will find out about anuj and ambi but will not believe in her psychotic state and will try to kill anuj rather than see him with ambi.  Imarti is going to rue the day she brought this Suman in her home.
Karians you have to watch Suman today gave me the zibbies.  Epi was dragging in some parts but anuj is getting riled and that is good.  This complacent anuj and over generous ambi was driving me crazy. No melodrama we need action.  

Tomorrow mami to throw hot water on ambi.  I hope it falls on imarti or Suman.
Edited by Saathfan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tfs...

Missing gowri update... I .am not able to watch any shows nowadays...

Will watch in weekends...

Suman is psycho...
ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I have to agree, I initially did not like this whole Suman track as well, but after seeing today's episode, it definitely seems to be getting more interesting! 
Suman is definitely not what they made her out to be. She seems to be absolutely psychotic and obsessive. It will be interesting to see how her character turns out.
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well said. .

I was completely surprised with the super-charged Suman. . more like SUUMAAANNN. . omg. . very very dangerous person lol. .  Ambi is gonna get a very hard nut to crack . . .

I am loosing all my hope now that Suman will be in her right senses to reunite AMbuj. .  . which i hope happens. . coz  I have a doubt now . ..  towards end of this track suman might die..  yeah die.. . and AMbuj will take care of the baby as foster parents. . .

I really wish SUman gets to know the truth and remains positive. . and not dangerously  possessive. .

Saathfan thumbnail
Vinder, I want to see fatal attraction played out.  What if there is no baby it was all sumans khichadi to make abhay to take her to his family.  I don't want to see ambi anju saddled with a child.  I want to see their romance.  I want to see Suman so obsessed that even though she knows reality she refuses to believe it.  She does not want ambi to get anuj so tries to kill both anuj and herself.  That is when imarti will cry real tears.Edited by Saathfan - 11 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Hey suman is such a psycho..

Hope she hits imarthi
Saathfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: jeannierocks

Hey suman is such a psycho..

Hope she hits imarthi

I hope imarti is finally worried for her son.  I must say it was freaky to see her snap from psychotic rage to extremely sugary personality.  I hope writers don't chicken out and show pati parmeshwar melodrama again.  Let it be outright war between ambuj and  Suman.
Edited by Saathfan - 11 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
I will try to see today episode for psycho suman...
Saathfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: fansush

when  to happen

It already happened few episodes back but then they haven't gone there again.  So who knows how they are developing this Suman character.