OCT 17th 2012 Written Update

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode begins with Gehna bringing water to Jagaya for Nandu. Gehna caresses Nandu's forehead emotionally . Jagaya gives her confidence everything will be alright . Gehna leaves from there .Dadisaa praying in temple for Nandu. While Jagaya continues his treatment of Nandu and keep noting  down the progress on a paper ..Anandi brings food for Gehna who refuses to eat she is not feeling hungry .Bhairo comes in Nandu's room . Jagaya moves aside seeing Bhairo .Bhairo sits by Nandu's side ,checks his fever , sees what Jagaya has noted on paper and leaves from there without saying anything .

Dadisaa brings food for Jagaya. Jagaya first refuses to eat he is not feeling hungry .Dadisaa says no way she is not going to take food back he will have to eat .he hasn't eaten anything and in this way he himself will fall sick then how will he treat Nandu  he needs to take care of himself .Jagaya has a flash back of his childhood when Dadisaa was lecturing Sumitra she needs to take care of Jagaya's diet he works so hard in studying so she should keep good check of his diet .Jagaya then takes plate from Dadisaa .Anandi is standing at door seeing all this

Anandi  and Shiv talking on phone with Anandi telling Shiv Jagaya is taking good care of Nandu . Shiv says Jagaya's stay here proved to be good . Anandi agrees .Nandu begins to gain bit consciousness while Jagaya continues his treatment .Anandi comes to room with tea for Jagaya saying to him she has made his favorite tea  . Jagaya says he doesn't need it .Anandi tells him he is awake from whole night he needs to take care of himself he must be feeling  very tired .Jagaya says no he is ok only his head is feeling  little heavy .Anandi puts tea down and starts pressing Jagaya's head while Jagaya feels comfort with it then she gives him tea .When Jagaya was about to take cup it disappears along with Anandi then he realizes it was only his imagination .But Anandi do comes there with tea and leaves it by Jagaya's side .When she was about to leave Jagaya calls her and asks her is she happy ? Anandi is confused .Jagaya says to her soon she is going to new family will she able to adjust there leaving all , this house where she has been living for such a long time along with these people .Anandi becomes emotional but leaves from there while Jagaya gives his mean smile 

Everyone sitting in main hall when Jagaya comes downstairs feeling dizzy . He tells all Nandu is fine now .All become happy at this .Basant comes towards Jagaya and hugs him saying he fufilled his promise with him .Gehna too thanks Jagaya .Then Basant feels Jagaya is having fever .He says to him  your body is burning with fever .All become worried at this .Jagaya says no there is no such thing he is ok .Basant and Gehna both tell him to rest here for sometime .Jagaya says no he needs to go .Dadisaa asks him where he will go .Jagaya says he will go to hospital Lal singh will be alone  there and he will only rest by completely removing this disease. He asks to leave and leaves from there feeling dizzy with everyone looking  emotionally towards him except Bhairo.Suddenly Jagaya falls down at door unconscious .All are shocked and rushes to him .Basant says I said before he is not well .Shiv too comes there and sees Jagaya down , and sits by his side .He says to all they need to take him inside and also asks Anandi to call Lal singh .

Lal singhs checks Jagaya and says seems like Jagaya too caught swine flu .All are shocked .Basant says they should take Jagaya to hospital .Lal singh agrees but says right at this moment there is no vacant bed but he will try to get one till then Jagaya should stay here it will be better because you all are here to take care of him .Bhairo says no they should take him to hospital .Dadisaa says no Jagaya will stay here .Bhario tries to differentiate but Dadisaa stops him .Bhairo leaves from there . Dadisaa goes behind him and says to him what will cost them if Jagaya will stay here for sometime he is sick .He did so much for Nandu and village people .Bhairo says he agrees Jagaya did a lot for Nandu and villagers and he too want him to recover soon  for that there is hospital but why he needs to stay here .Dadisaa says why he cannot stay here for some days they haven't forgiven him ok but why they cannot even take care of him when he is so sick .Bhairo says how will Anandi feel seeing Jagaya in room . Dadisaa says she knows it will be a lot painful but what they can do now they cannot let Jagaya go out of house like this. Bhairo tries to say more but Dadisaa strictly tells him you don't need to do anything for him rest will do .if you have problem.. fine don't do anything for him .Just then Anandi puts hand on Bhairo's shoulder saying let Jagaya stay here .he needs his family right now .Shiv too agrees with Anandi .Episode ends on Anandi's face

Voice over ..A person who selflessly serves others makes room in the heart of people and also gains their confidence... although his image/reputation might have been bad in the past. 

Precap .Everyone by Jagaya's side .Jagaya saying to Anandi please stay by my side I am your husband I need you please don't leave .All are shocked 

Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smeenakshi76 thumbnail
I saw last part only. Utter crap, Garbage
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What a torture? And more is on the way 😡
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Whatta Precrap?Edited by sreevask - 11 years ago
smeenakshi76 thumbnail
I think Lal singh also involved in jagya ko bimar karne mein if Jagya is sick or pretending sick. He may not have Swine flu, but can be viral fever which Lal singh conveyed as swine flu so that DS will let jagya in haveli. I have doubt on Lal singh.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Liked Anandi's expressions today regarding J. She cared for J, but only as she would care for any other stranger. Liked her coldness towards J. Much required one.

Happy that Shiv was present most of the times,and could see the actual scenario himself. Anandi was more worried for Shiv and his expressions  rather than  worrying about J, which was indeed nice.

Bhairon  as always was best.

Pre-cap looks slighyly disturbing, but on second thoughts, Jagya's stupidity may bring AnSh closer. Hope something nice unfolds tomorrow.

newbahu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Missesha

Liked Anandi's expressions today regarding J. She cared for J, but only as she would care for any other stranger. Liked her coldness towards J. Much required one.

Happy that Shiv was present most of the times,and could see the actual scenario himself. Anandi was more worried for Shiv and his expressions  rather than  worrying about J, which was indeed nice.

Bhairon  as always was best.

Pre-cap looks slighyly disturbing, but on second thoughts, Jagya's stupidity may bring AnSh closer. Hope something nice unfolds tomorrow.

your words gave me the himmat to see the today's episode - otherwise i don't want to waste my time and ruin my mood seeing sick jagya getting sympathy from everyone!!!!!!😡
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanx for the WU😊seriouly the episode was boaring🤢
andv thumbnail
Here's the voice over Mahi : Today's voice over: "A person who selflessly serves others makes room in the heart of people and also gains their confidence... although his image/reputation might have been bad in the past." 
newbahu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!! What a precap!!! Where are CV's trying to take this story??? How much more nicer can they show???

jagya again will get benefit of doubt - everyone saying that he is sick, he does not know what he is talknig blah blah blah 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡