Written update: 17 oct 2012 soham is gunda- teju

Posted: 11 years ago

Hi... Hello guys. How r you all?
well 2mrrow is holiday for me means no exam paper.
i m going after wu for dandiya...😉
Updating via phone. Sorry for mistakes

written update

episode starts with at hospital vinod & manju reach. manju telling vinod she is not coming inside, she will sit here. punni is also with manju. vinod meet manav & archu. archu is crying. vinod is giving hope to archu. manju saying what days are came now? now we are coming here to meet one gunda. punni is listen all this. manju is blaming archu. arjun, ovi & DK reached. Dk ask manav what is now soham condition? manav tells soham operation is going. purvi & sulo also came. sulo ask arjun where are all members? sulo goes straight. archu sees sulo & she hugs her & starts crying. she tells aai my soham. i got my soham after 18 years now i want to only one thing i want my soham will be fine. she telling sulo please pray for soham. savita, damodar & vandita arrive at hospital. savita asking archu where is soham? archu replies in OT. savita go near manav & telling him that soham will be fine soon.

Purvi stands a corner. Arjun is telling DK that inside that man is gunda. Does u forgot what he did with me? Purvi listen all this. Purvi goes near them. Punni phone rings. punni go at corner. She sees arjun-purvi together. Arjun tells purvi that manav did not know Vishnu is soham at time of shooting. Purvi tells whatever but soham dad is my elder brother. Punni go near ovi & talking with her. She says I know whatever happens with soham it is bad. She takes along with her & ovi sees purvi & arjun together. Doc telling archu that operation is successful. Archu is happy to hear this good news. Archu asks doc when she meets soham? Doc tells now patient want to take rest after he gets conscious one by one all family members are meet him. At inside soham gets conscious & soham asks doc where he is now. Doc tells him that he is now in Mumbai. Soham sees arman. He recalling that manav was shot him she gets furious & whatever he sees he starts throwing. Doc & nurse hold soham hands & doc give him sleeping injection. soham gets uncouncious. Manav & archu sees all this.Sulo asks archu what happen manav? Manav says I knw when he sees him he gets angry at me. Suddenly teju tells to everyone that he is one gunda. Archu stops her to say anything about soham. Teju tells that u all is not known what happen with them in darbanga.She says he was going to kill archu.[COLOR]

Teju telling to all that if manav baba not shoots him he will be kill archu. I was gave him blood just bcoz of archu. She tells I m not consider he as my elder brother. Archu stops her & tells in darbanga he is Vishnu but here he is now soham. Archu tries to understand teju but she does not listen anything. She leaves from there. Ovi  stops teju & says to all she is also leaving bcoz she does not forget that soham/vishnu was fired 2 bullets on arjun leg. Manav says ovi... ovi replies please baba. thet both takes leave. Savita telling manav that u don't worry time will change everything. She says our soham will be fine soon. She also leaves. Archu gets tense & says to vandita please go with ovi & teju. Vandita replies don't worry I will go with them. Vandita also leaves. Purvi giving hopes to archu. She tells everything will be fine. Purvi suggest archu that thet should go home for rest. Manav says no purvi we are here. U all are should leave now. Savita, damodar & all are leaves. DK says manav u don't worry everything will be fine. He leaves. Manav is upset & asking archu when this will over? Archu replies yes manav... soon. She put her head on manav shoulder & both are crying. Episode ends..

Precap: at police station soham, archu, manav, balan & varsha is there. Archu says to soham u try to understand her. Soham gets furious & says he is not her soham. Please stop it. Balan is happy to hear this. Soham says u r says u r my dad na so what did u do with me?  U came with police to arrest me. My dad(balan) never does not do with me like this. Soham tells manav that he (balan) is my dad. Manav says soham... soham tells leave me alone. Archu looking at soham.

Do u like my WU?😳
then please hit the like button... sorry for mistakes updating via phone

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

You're the man Naresh buddy 👍🏼

Take your time..

and thanks very much..👏
Gee, I wonder how they'll explain everything to him?
THank you very much, Naresh .
Purvi is already on mission soham Dada now,
Edited by Ashi22 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Ashi22

THank you very much, Naresh .
Purvi is already on mission soham Dada now,

Yea and its very annoying!
Originally posted by dumbo15

</div><div>Yea and its very annoying!

For you it is annoying not for me i like purvi new mission and why some of you blash purvi always it is her character if you want to blash someone blash the CV or Ekta Not PurviEdited by simusha - 11 years ago
Originally posted by simusha

For it is annoying not for me i like purvi new mission and why some of you blash purvi always it is her character if you to blash someone blash the CV or Ekta Not Purvi
Simusha I m not bashing purvi its actually cvs fault who are showing Purvi like this,
a very good show... i expected it would be a filler after seeing the precap yesterday but thankfully it was very interesting... few things were very clear about the future episode 
archana manav have to try really very hard to convince teju and ovi and soham too in making him a part of there family... so future track will revolve around how archana is bonding with soham and she will take this up as challenge ...
purvi talking to arjun about soham and giving her gyaan was just to instigate ovi no other plan cv's had from that side...
coming to precap - soham not accepting archana manav is okay coz it is not easy for anybody to accept things suddenly and moreover when they have such horrible past... but i think eventually he will go with archana manav...this will be shown in friday's episode...
about ovi she was not wrong anywhere ... first of all she was not even interested to see whether arjun purvi were talking in the hospital or not but she fell into prey of punni and second also when she said about hitting bullets ... you cannot ignore that fact and become mahan .
teju and ovi were pretty practical
excited to see tomorrow's episode...
Thanks for doing the update Naresh ..

I am liking the Soham track a lot these days .The TRPs of Friday shows that the show has picked up because of this particular track ...

What I liked was how one by one everyone was coming to support Manav and Archana ...It was a big mela at the hospital but it was  good to see how everyone was showing concern for  Manav and Archana ..

The first battle to save their Soham is over and now Manav and Archana are on to their second battle ,to win Soham's trust . It will not be easy but they will surely get through . They must stay  together and never lose hope .I think Purvi will help initially as Soham trusts her but he also did feel a connection with Archana and I am looking forward to his bonding  with her .
Poor Manav feels that Soham really hates him and he is right .It will be much more tough for manav to win his son's love .

There is another big problem in the family .The family is looking  divided in who will support Soham . While I can sort of understand Teju ( though I wish she would listen to her mother because it is Soham's upbringing that has made him what he is ) Soham has caused so many problems for the family and he did hold Teju's mother at the gun point , the reason given by Ovi is pretty shallow ..She shows no mind of her own at all and is only trying  to put solid maska on Arjun ..
The more maska she will put , the more Arjun will run away from her .Ovi shows no concern for Manav at all...only Arjun Arjun ..

Both the mothers were supporting Manav and Archana and I am happy that at least one of their children , Purvi, is going to help them in winning  their son back ...

Soham looks shattered in the precap .I think he has been told that he is not balan and varsha's son . He is feeling devastated but that's OK ...I am sure he will see the situation more clearly once he  is less emotional and thinks with a cool head ...

Star Of The Day ...
Concerned and Supporting parents  Manav and Archana  .
Hope they wil lalways stand by their son and will never ever leave him again ...even face his hate if they have to like they did today .
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago