|| 17th Oct \\ WU - Pooja and Invitations ||

Posted: 11 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this post to members only.

17th October
Hongey Judaa Na Hum
Written Update

Scene 1

Muskaan was leaving the hospital and Rohan was returning with coffee when he caught a glimpse of her. Muskaan left the place with her family while Rohan was called on by the doctor. He was moving in when the receptionist told him that they are not allowed to take coffee inside. Like a true gentleman, he gives one cup of coffee to the receptionist and leaves the other for her colleague. When Rohan was going in along with Bhaiya and Bhabhi a patient arrives in the emergency ward and so the appointment scheduled for Rohan gets delayed.

Anu calls Rohan and mocks about his health. She then asks him to give over the phone to Preeti bhabi. They talk about some arrangements and once their conversation is over, they leave for the art gallery.

There Rohan is amazed to see the arrangements. The he realizes that today was the day Preeti Bhabi was talking about. The pooja is scheduled for today. Preeti bhabi then goes over to Muskaan's caf to invite her for the pooja. Muskaan says that it is not possible for her as she is busy. Preeti says that she is sorry for whatever Rohan did, but since they are neighbours, she would feel nice if Muskaan came there. Listening this Muskaan says that she'll try. After this Preeti leaves.

Scene 2

Anirudh calls Muskaan and they talk. Muskaan answers absentmindedly. Anirudh notices this and questions her. She tells him about Preeti bhabi's invitation and says that she's confused whether she should go or not. She says that Preeti bhabhi is very sweet but she is scared of Red T-shirt's reaction to her presence. Anirudh suggests her that she should go and not avoid the hand of friendship extended by them. She further tells him that she is scared because she does not know anything of Pooja's proceedings. Hearing this he says that then toh she should definitely go.

There Tara is tensed about Abhi. Abhi comes there and tells her that he did not say anything to Anirudh. They share a hug. Tara tells him that she was so tensed. She doesn't know what happens to her when things are related to Muskaan. She is really tensed for her. After all I'm her mom and so on. And they talk for a while.

There papa asks Preeti if everything is ready so they can proceed. Preeti looks towards the caf and is not able to locate Muskaan. Sadly, she asks them to start. And then, enter Muskaan. Preeti turns and see Muskaan coming. Seeing her, she smiles.

Scene 3

Muskaan comes there and Preeti welcomes her. The family sees her and gives her a smile. They all settle down and the pooja starts. The time for aarti comes. Everyone does the aarti and so does Rohan. He gives the aarti ki thaali to bhabi and she gives it to Muskaan. The thalli slips from her hand and Rohan catches it in time. And then pause. Preeti looks at them and smile while the two are indulged in an eye lock. 

Precap 

Muskaan is doing the aarti. Rohan turns and looks at her. And then starts the staring session. 

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES. THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS.

There you have it. Hope I didn't miss anything important. 😳 

PS: I'm really sorry for the short update. My exams are on and I can't contribute much time in writing. I hope you all understand. Nevertheless, I've tried my best not to miss upon anything important. Tell me if I did. 😳 😳

Good night and take care. :)

Love ya'll.
Aditi
Xx

thank u so so so much for the wonderful update :)
thanks for the lovely update 
Thanks alot  for the update Aditi, and all the best for your exams.  👍🏼
precap was nice.i loved it.thanx 4 update.
Thanks Adi for the update!!
Thank u so much for the updates... waiting to see it on TV
Thank you :)
I want Rohan-Muskaan's love story to start real soon!