Thendral Wednesday Update: 17/10/2012

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shamz and Tans for the lovely update!!
Loved it when Tamil said, inga ena advice thiruvilava nadakuthu😛!
Unthiruthable girl!😆 
Praba and Deepa, both have a secret now🤔!
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
MaryAnne23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Now it's a lttle clear why Prabha had such a glum confused look. It's actually quite a reversal of roles with him trying to be open and clearing his doubts and with Deepa hesitating and even lying abt nobody proposing to her. It was sweet to see how he reassures Deepa that they will make a great husband and wife and do their parents proud. You could see genuine happiness in Deepa's face when he said that. But towards the end, she did show reservations agai..maybe because of the situation...and the lack of a ...erm 'first night'. 

The scene of the day: T&T and Thuls pinching TA's cheek playfully. Such a short sec but sooo romantic and sooo sweet. I cd even put up with GW's gutter mouth because of this scene. 
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Tanuu and Shammu for the super 50 - 50 update!😃

Nice episode.
Tamil nalla advice😆
GW eats herself completely full with fruits and then she says🤢, ''I'm hungry...'' aiyo thange mudiyele🤢.
Cute scene in the kitchen, finally the main characters have time for their own🤔
Upma kashtapathu make pannina, vendam endu solludam inthe GW.🤢..
Good conversation between Prabha and Deepa.
But I don't undarstund why says Deepa nothing about Kanaku?😕
They bot have secrets, and when those secrets comes out then problems varelam🤔...
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shammy and Tanu baby for the update..

Lol, I first watch promo and then episode...so it was much better I did so...Gw calmed down my BP...haha the way she was muzhungufying fruits mela fruits and BGM...lol...we actually needed this after watching the promo...Her dialgoues and blame and TA getting irritated was all good...lol...
GW was in TR mode pola...rhyming rhyming a talking..
And yes deftly, thanks to GW strike, we saw a T/T scene at least, athukagave GW a manichudalam...T ke ippo thaan upma ozhunga varuthu, atha sapita enna, haha sapida place venume...atha sapida place iruntha one more banana sapturupanga GW...

Hmm...all goes well nu sollanum nu aasai wrt Prabha and Deepa, but not able to tell...something is wrong or everything is wrong, unable to say...He didnt tell about Suchi and she didnt tell about Kanagu? As usual T's advise waste a pochu...antha time la poi upma seekirama senchurukalam...few fruits micham aagirukum...

Deepa shd have told about Kanagu, I dont think there is any mistake in that...and was it me or everyone feels Prabha's behaviour and attitude was diff today...😕...his body language, talks and his questions though had sense did not go with his character, hope he doesnt become like one who doesnt blv deepa if he comes to know about Kanagu etc...and I really do not want his character to be spoilt at all...it would be horrible totally...Hope Prabha and Deepa talks about K and Suchi in their life after everything is calm...CTs atleast one couple aavathu avangalukkaye problem ilama irukattume pls...But yes deftly have to say that the final assurance Prabha gave deepa about their life was good and welcome..

Edited by shubba - 11 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Shammy and Tanuu for the wonderful updates and comments🤗🤗...Sorry for informing in the last moment for the update becoz of work,,, Thanks once again... 🤗🤗🤗

Nice episode again.

Now understood why Prabha was unhappy... good he opened up and knows that Deepa trusts him as a husband. Never expected P would ask Deepa about any love affairs😕. So one each one is hiding one secret. Hope this doesn't create any rift later as Deepa matter is settled, where as Suchi problem is just starting😕. But very cute scene when Prabha assured Deepa that he will be a good husband😳😳.

Awww... TA/T. Yes becoz of GW, atleast TA/T got a chance to talk and romance. Very cute scene. Habbba... T patience in dealing with GW is like mountain like...😛

viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shamz and Tanu. Awesome as always.

Wanted to laugh when GW asked un amma na ippidi pannuviya. LOL GW mamiyar anathunala pozhacha. Ithuve nee T ku ammava irutha avalavuthan. Puli ya pongi ezhunthirupa. Finally a cute scene.

What is up with Prabha! All he did looked artificial. Except for his point on his mom marrying a guy that she doesn't like ellam looke artificail. If he feels tired he can go to sleep. Athukaga why do they have to make Deepa to sleep alone. Yen ore bedla thoonga kudatha. It was like I finished what all I want to talk you do what ever you want. They talked better when they were friends.

After seeing this week episodes and promo. I can see a rerun here. Two girls for one man and money problems. It's just that its set on D and P.
Ajinth thumbnail
funny watching gw eat everything up.

thanks for updates shamz and tanu
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't believe I'm saying this, but GW has to be the star today. Whether it be her gorging on food or bringing T&T together, she deserves an applause. 👏 Super cute T&T scene today! 😳 Making upma while discussing GW tortures...was surprisingly nice to watch. Best part was T explaining that she would bear with GW because GW gave her TA! 😳 But I still don't understand why Thuls is STILL so forgiving towards GW. 

Lol, at TA's advice thiruvilla comment. After a long time, TA gave an apt comment. D/P conversation doesn't bode well. Why did D hide this matter?If Bhuv or TPS's mom find out, they will not stop without the whole world finding out. And same with P, why didn't he say anything about YYY's phone call? Now, again, if either Bhuv or TPS's mom find out, they will not stop without the whole world finding out. At least P reassured D about their future...but D still looks worried. 🤔   

Hope Sudha's scene is tomorrow! I really want to see GW get her due. 

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely updates thanks!

Good episode today.

Sruthi, Hema, Deepak, Adams all dressed in traditional outfits today looked really beautiful all 4 of them standing together.

Lol..awww...the advice part was cute for P/D.  How I wish I can see TT happy always...sigghh...

P/D scene was good also.  Prabha was all open and honest except one thing and Deepa never mentioned about Kanagu...hhmm...not sure where this is going...

Lol omg GW!!!  Wow look at all the food she ate and the BGM was perfect!!  She loves Tulasi too much that's why she likes to pick a fight with her.  She probably went and ate all the upma after TT went to bed.

Yes finally TT together alone without anyone...but ggrrr it was only for 10 seconds.