title track...please help

shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
can you give some information on who sings the title track of sa re ga...'yeh pankh hain...it is amazing, is there a video of this song on you tube ..thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shabari

can you give some information on who sings the title track of sa re ga...'yeh pankh hain...it is amazing, is there a video of this song on you tube ..thanks

I haven't heard that track...can you provide me info on what episode it was in. If you are talking about the title song, its sung by our host Javed AliEdited by robinc07 - 11 years ago
ria92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: robinc07

I haven't heard that track...can you provide me info on what episode it was in. If you are talking about the title song, its sung by our host Javed Ali

@shabari even I was wondering who sings it, I love the song its so melodious...
@ robinc07 the song played during all the auditons when someone got selected or didn't it goes like " Ab pankh hai .yeh hosale ..kon hai jo humko rokh le..aab jana hai uchai pe ..tey kar liya hai woh nibhana hai"

Thanks
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ria92

@shabari even I was wondering who sings it, I love the song its so melodious...
@ robinc07 the song played during all the auditons when someone got selected or didn't it goes like " Ab pankh hai .yeh hosale ..kon hai jo humko rokh le..aab jana hai uchai pe ..tey kar liya hai woh nibhana hai"

Thanks

The song is sung by Javed Ali 100% ðŸ˜ƒ Edited by robinc07 - 11 years ago