Bollywoodlife-Shweta-Abhinavs big fat punju weddng

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Shweta Tiwari-Abhinav Kohli plan a big, fat Punjabi wedding?

BOLLYWOODLIFE7.30 PM IST 10.17.2012
Tags:
Abhinav Kohli, Colors, Kairi - Rishta Khatta Meetha, NDTV Imagine, Parvarrish, Punjabi Wedding,Raja Choudhary, Sarvagun Sampann, Shweta Tiwari, Shweta Tiwari Ecstatic About Divorce, Shweta With Abhinav, Shweta's Second Marriage, Sony Entertainment Television, Sweetyji
Shweta Tiwari-Abhinav Kohli plan a big, fat Punjabi wedding?
Yogen Shah
comments 0

The television actor who plays the role of a strict mom in Parvarrishon Sony Entertainment Television has every reason to grin from ear to ear. And here's why….

It's no secret that Shweta Tiwari is nowadays in seventh heaven. And all thanks to the divorce that a seemingly ecstatic Shweta was granted by the court a couple of days ago. And we are told that the lady even celebrated the official end of her marriage with Raja Choudhary by throwing a divorce party.

But the celebration doesn't end there. Shweta's current beau Abhinav Kohli, who was seen in serials like NDTV Imagine's Sarvagun Sampann and Colors' Kairi: Rishta Khatta Meetha, says that the couple is looking forward to a totally traditional wedding. "Shweta didn't have a proper ceremony at her last wedding and this is my first, so both of us want all the rituals, ceremonies and a proper Punjabi wedding," Abhinav said in an interview.

And while we're really happy for our mommy Sweetyji â€“ the role played by Shweta in Parvarrish â€“ we wonder if the mother of 12-year-old Palak is ready to tie the knot so soon after a harrowing divorce. "I'm old enough to decide upon a good life partner," Tiwari was heard saying with a smile, but added, "I need to take some time. I'm just divorced and wish to enjoy my single status."

Also, it seems that Kohli is perfectly comfortable with the fact that his ladylove is a bigger star than he is. "It doesn't bother me that she gets more attention professionally," he said, 'coz he believes that personally they both are equals.

So all's well that ends well in this saga. And we wish Shweta and Abhinav a happy courtship. Teehee!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thankzz 4 sharing..😳 Yeh shadi mai kisi bhi halat mei rok kr rahunga..😛🤣🤣
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Good Luck to her and Abhinav!! ðŸ˜Š
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!!!😊
Sooo happy for Shweta and Abhi... hope they have a proper and big wedding!!!!!😛
They look soo good together!!!!! Hope they always remain happy!!!😳

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Faraan meri Shwetoo pe nazar daalna bandh karo 😡😆🤣

However, I am just SOOO happy that Shweta is going to marry a perfect life-partner now 🤗 Abhinav I am sure will keep her HAPPIEST ! 🥳

But yes cheetaavni to Abhinav - Make her shed one damn tear and you will be dead now ! 😡😵😳😆
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
TFS!

Bechaare Faraan bhai! ;)
luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so Happy for you shweta !!