Chapter 10: Page 28
Note: Page 31
Chapter 11: Page 32
Chapter 12(a,b): Page 37
Chapter 13: Page 40
Note: Page 44
Chapter 14: Page 46
Acknowledgement

I was reading a novel which I love doing whenever I get bored. I was so inspired by it that I thought of writing something. I would have not been able to write on this topic before reading the novel. I'm thankful to her for this. After completing my story when I was still struggling with the characters whether to write on KISHA or RAHI, my friend, Tanu, as I call her, advised me to choose KISHA as they would suit my story better with RAHI playing a major role. And here I go with my piece of work.

A fairy walked down in my dream'.. and made me realize,
You were, you are and you will be my love'..
Without you I can't survive!
The warmth of your hug'.
 Made me forget the world.
Your eyes showed me a spark.
I live for you, you said to me'.
Until death do us apart!

(This is just a poem that i thought would suit the scenario. I just copied it down from my favorite author.)

Prologue

It was a hot afternoon. The summer season had started. This season was felt more prominently then any other season in Mumbai. It gets on the nerves of every person. In many parts of India, the grand vacations commence in this season.

I was sitting in my air-conditioned office, infuriated with the heavy load of work. A team of computer entrepreneurs from Dell was supposed to arrive at any time. I was assigned a job of welcoming them and showing a presentation regarding success of our company and that our deal will get finalized if they were satisfied with it. I shut my computer and decided to work on my looks. First impression was the last impression after all. I was getting nervous. Soon Shweta, my colleague came to me and said, "They have come...Taani (Tanu)... you are called' Please hurry up!"

I hurried towards the reception and saw cars arriving one by one. I welcomed them all with a warm smile. I took them to the conference hall were all arrangements were made. I showed my presentations and after concluding it, I was distracted by a very beautiful girl in her mid-twenties wearing an exquisite sari. I felt I had known her earlier too when I saw her. Leaving these thoughts aside I tried to concentrate on my work and to our fortune the deal was finalized that day itself. My happiness knew no bounds as everyone appreciated my work. As I was leaving the hall a voice came from behind," hello." I quickly turned back to see the owner of the voice only to find the same girl.

"Hello," I replied her back.

"Taani you forgot me?"she asked. I could not understand and thought if we met before but in vain, I could not recollect where we met.

" I am Kiya. Don't you remember me. We studied together till S.S.C. after which I changed my school," quick came her reply.

She took me back to my school days and I remembered her as my classmate. She left our school because of her dad's transfer to Mumbai. I know her as a confident girl, smart and had a very helpful nature. She was a gem for teachers too. She excelled in many fields and even brought loads of prizes in interschool competitions. I hugged her with joy and we decided to meet that night for dinner. She said she would be there with her husband and her daughter.

I was stunned when she said that and I asked her out of curiosity as to why she married so early, she was exactly my age," you are married and you have a daughter?" she said she would explain everything once we meet in the evening.

We met at Silver Beach Cafe, one of the best restaurants in Mumbai. Kiya was accompanied by her daughter and her husband would join them shortly she said. We settled down soon and I started asking her," When did you get married?" as I was too inquisitive regarding Kiya's early marriage. "When I was 21," she answered.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Why did I marry so early?" she questioned back as if she knew what I was going to ask but before I could answer in positive, she continued," It's a long story."

"I would like to hear it," I grinned.

"are you sure?" she asked again.

"Yes I am pretty much sure about it," I said in a firm voice.

"Ok. There was a boy in my life and I loved him but he broke my heart and then I had to marry him. He's my husband now so that you know..." she suddenly stopped.

"please continue, I want to hear it," I asked her to relax and narrate what exactly happened.Hey everyone.

Here I am again with my ss. Hope you guys like it. Please HIT the LIKE button and do comment on how it was. The first chapter will be updated soon.

Edited by keshiya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome start!!! woah so she married KD <3 
PLease continue soon!!! 
would love to read more😳
vidya_955 thumbnail
Sounds really good! Update soon! :)
keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100littledevils

Awesome start!!! woah so she married KD <3 

PLease continue soon!!! 
would love to read more😳

you will have to wait to know as to whom kiya really get married to.
it's a little suspense kind of a story
hope you enjoy reading it 
the first chapter tells you about kiya and her life
will be updating it today itself or tmrw for sure😊
keshiya thumbnail
Originally posted by: keshiya

you will have to wait to know as to whom kiya really get married to.

it's a little suspense kind of a story
hope you enjoy reading it 
the first chapter tells you about kiya and her life
will be updating it today itself or tmrw for sure😊

thanks dear😊
keshiya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Babydoll..

Interesting plz continue <3

will continue for sure
thanks😊