Update for Thursday - 18/10/12

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Shubba for the Wonderful update and comments!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Did not like Prabha's attitude๐Ÿ˜•. He could not even adjust one day?? He ignored Thulz too telling him to adjust ... sigh. Is this some indication that he will be kicked out of Lax home and have to adjust to Deepa house๐Ÿ˜ฒ?? Indira is getting annoyed with Prabha behaviour too. Hope she doesn't hurt Prabha and turn again to a GW... very possible.

Awww... did GW change or have a little soft corner for Thulz๐Ÿ˜ฒ?? I will never believe this.. aanaalum oru alpa aasai thaan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Loved Sudha's concern for Thulz, but felt she went overboard๐Ÿ˜•.
Thanks Subbha akka for the wonderful update!
Ok GW is going to change...Somehow I agree with T that they shouldn't send GW out. Even though she did what no mother should do...like let's say, "Koturathu theiloda kunam" story...
No comments on TD talk...D is more matured than T, I have always felt that...
For sure money problems for DP...The questions still lies, who is going to save them?
Thasnks shubba for the witty update..
competition for the top category--rofl and who knows what cts have in mind--too good...

good and little natural...
for the first time sudha's dialogs and lines may have some positive effect...will gw regret her doings? that shud be good..maybe her place to be taken by tps's mom n bhu..
indira's reactions were very natural...esp in-line with her character...her look when seeing prabha sleeping without a care--good one..
but did not expect prabha to be so fussy over coffee and tea..normally such an adjusting fellow..shades of bhu's parenting in him?
lets see...but the problems in DP's case, differently shown..

Thanks for the lovely update plus super comments Akka๐Ÿค—

Sudha was good as always when its all about GW...hope GW understands T

Looking at Prabha's attitude...looks like TPS's mom is going to get succeed in getting him out of that house as Lax too in jail๐Ÿ˜•...

Thanks Akka for the lovely and wonderful Update! ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Sudha was soo good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Loved her scene and the bgm. It was best when she stopped Thuls and opened the door ๐Ÿคฃ. Also I dont expected that GW will cry hearing her words ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Is there any sign of GW changing? Her face seems to be so, last look also confused me. CTs ipdiye confuse pannikittu irunga, but dont try to change one of the GWs in Thendral. 

Hmm Prabha behaviour is weird. He changed now like this, when he was at his house he never behaved so. ๐Ÿ˜• Hope CTs dont change him fully, we want the old Prabha back ๐Ÿ˜” Sir ku health drink venumam, shebbaa mudilaa . I can understand Indira, her feelings are right, but Prabha cannnot do anything aswell. He is used to the luxury life, I hope he will try to adjust all, if he get chased out from Laxman house. I have a feel that Bhuv words will come true ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thuls advice was good, but I think Deepa can handle it. She is bold and good. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ She can handle every GW, even Bhuvana ๐Ÿ˜› Thuls sonnathu correct, but not every men is like that. And like she told actually its good Kanagu patthi sollathathu, yenna we cant guess how people will react at a time, so its good thaan. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

TPS mom enna bomb vachurukangaloo therilaa ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ
Thanks Subba wonderful and detailed update.

GW kannir unmayana kannira. As Shamz predicted is she going to thirunthify? Dialog writer ardent TR fan pola. Nethu uppu, thappunu he played with GW's dailogs and today with Sudha's. Her dialogs were very very practical. Is GW thinking namba patha marumagala vida thana vantha marumaga romba nallavala iruka. :). May be since TPS's mom has taken GW avatharam CT probably decided to change GW.

Why is that CTs are not consistent with any characters. The same Prabha had dinner with the same VR family when they had a very very simple meal. And now they are trying to show that he is not adjusting.

Based on the scenes today we can clearly see two things coming up. Prabha is going to have money issues and when VR is going to let them stay Indra is not going to be happy at all. Now that based on T's advice if D is not going to tell P abt Kanagu. If Kanagu is the one who is going to help D and P, then later some body spills the bean, P could have his doubts on D. CT has put a base with D and P marriage. In all this I hope they still focus on T and TA. Vara vara rendu perum summa vanthutu poratha thavira onnum pannurathu illa...

What I am confused is, was D complaining to T that P asked such questions or was just teling her. Her expression when she started was like she did not like it but later she defended P.

BTW Indra looks very good. All her dress and jewellery choices are good and goes with her.

thanks for the update, shubba.

ithu enna puthusaa, prabha? innum konja neram irunthaa amma maathiri mineral water ketpaar pola!? so unlike him, but maybe ithu kumaran's way of preparing prabha for what's in store when he gets kicked out and he has to live in deepa's house .. 

gw change panninaalum namba mudiyaathu .. all i want is for her to leave tt alone and live on her own (she can change or continue to be evil .. don't care!!). i just can't stand her living in the same house as tt. ๐Ÿ˜”
Charu chellam please come back!
TT katha illama, inakku chumma TD conversation vechu...sabba...
Illa atleast TA ku stock market crash...
Illa atleast Velayutham back...
Illa atleast problem from a guy for Thulasi in college...
Illa atleast problem from a girl for Tamil in office...
Illa atleast...

Yarupa ithu? Yaro enaku serrupu parcel panirka...
Originally posted by Gisel

Charu chellam please come back!
TT katha illama, inakku chumma TD conversation vechu...sabba...
Illa atleast TA ku stock market crash...
Illa atleast Velayutham back...
Illa atleast problem from a guy for Thulasi in college...
Illa atleast problem from a girl for Tamil in office...
Illa atleast...

Yarupa ithu? Yaro enaku serrupu parcel panirka...

I think its me with the parcel ๐Ÿคฃ
Athu epdi you can call some new character Charu irukurappo?
We cannot see another new Charu, we have only one Charu and one Velayudham ๐Ÿ˜†

My dear Thendral CTs,
Even TA can fall in the toilet and get admitt in hosp appo yaachum show us some T&T scene. Naanga ungala enna kozha pannava kekurom, just T&T scene thaane? Athu yen nadakka mathenguthu?? Tell us tell us tell us ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago