aaddi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Epi begins with kushi calling veeru from her phone...veeru attend it...but suddenly  Prem comes and take away her mobile phone ...Prem saw the phone is on and said to kushi she was in house arrest and not to contact anyone...Prem tells her that she is on watch all time.. and leave out with her phone... Veeru gets to know everything that was going in house..

At night time Khushi tries to run away from the house but she finds Roli stand outside main gate.at the moment lights on and all are on her back...Again prem remains her all are watching her all acttivities ..kushi get shocked..Roli warns her not to do like this again...kushi went her room..

In hall mathaji said some one stay with kushi to watch her ... Everyone decides Mausiji to stay with Khushi to keep an eye on her...

Mausiji sleeps in Khushi's room with her. Khushi checks if mausiji is sleeping so that she can run away but Mausiji was as alert while sleeping as when awake

In terrace Prem convince Simar that she should not worry because till now she was fighting with Khushi alone but now whole family is with her. ...and said that he should keep an eye on kushi all time...simar agree that

In pooja room Simar preys to matharani for her baby...Simar decides to keep a mannat for 40 days of keeping akhand jyot lightened for next 40 days and prays to give her power to fulfill it...

Precap : Kushi attack Mausiji on her forehead and phone to veeru...she talk with veeru...

Edited by aaddi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanks for a well written UD..
presim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks dear these khushi is very smart
aaddi thumbnail
so thanks for all who likes my update dear ones...
deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaddi

so thanks for all who likes my update dear ones...

we like it...you do regular updates yaar ...
aaddi thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepika_fun

we like it...you do regular updates yaar ...

tfs fr ur nice words...first i dont see ssk on tv at correct time..i see ssk epi in computer in my free time( some days next morning or afternoon)...so not able to do wu quickly like u and others...