Frequent Posters

Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Two more of those trials

sreya19roy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wah wah!! Nice try sudha...I really like the 2nd collage, its really cute, specially that finger heart in the middle 😊
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

My First try on editing, i know its no great but its a learning curve and i am up for this.

Kanks thanks for your help and i think it was this thread initiated by you that i had to post my first work..that i had to wait this long.

Yayyy I like I like :D great work for a first timer ... I toh dont even try ðŸ˜†  Please keep making :D <3 Photoshops touch ull make it :D <3
Snowey thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreya19roy

Wah wah!! Nice try sudha...I really like the 2nd collage, its really cute, specially that finger heart in the middle 😊

Thank you so much Sreya, sab SwaRon magic hai..first writing and now i am trying editing.
Thanks for your comments means a lot for a newbie like me, i hope i can improve with time. 
Snowey thumbnail
@ Rafi ðŸ¤—

Thank you so much, you know i wanted to make something decent for your birthday but failed..isliye you had to do with the stupid edit i made for ur b'day 
Kanks se kuch help liya and then today i could make something that i thought was worth posting. ðŸ˜³
I can only get better from here..i hope so atleast.
P.S - I know you like the pic with SwaRon holding hands isliye usse use kiya ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice begining Sudha. I really liked the second collage. Pehle wale mein image ka aspect ratio thoda gadbad lag raha hai. But still good work. ðŸ˜Š. Hopefully I will get to see more of your work here (although you may have to imform me about them 🤓). 
swaron_tanha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@tannukaswaron nd rutu - thnks fr appreciating my work...:D
@Sudha Sk- nice ones fr first tym...:)

some more stuff on the EPIC SWARON HUG...<3 ;)

-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@kanks beautiful stuff..its purely WOAH one...
@vidz beautiful...using it...
@sudha awww...welcome in editing world...nice one...

n i have lost it...hug driving me crazy ðŸ˜†

n dis i have posted in previous gallery bt posted agin..coz posted in last pages..

swayam one:
Snowey thumbnail
@ Shishir - Thank you so much, and yeah i am still exploring the size ratio and effects i can use. i am so happy you liked it anyways ðŸ˜³ and of course i will inform you, if not for you guys then who can tell me how to improve.. those kind words are what motivates me to do better work :)

@ Vidisha - thank you so much. I love all your works :) and this last one you added is awesome. 

@ Pooh - Thank you so much dear, awesome edits yaar love them. 
Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
http://i.imgur.com/3Ctbj.jpg looks magnificent, Sudha. ðŸ˜³ And Purvi, I see some brilliant signatures there.