Ariya OS: Ek duje k Vaaste

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Heyaa all Ariyans ...Dis is a very first OS of mine on the forum .
Hope u people like it n pls dun bang my head,

"Arjun,Arjun" : Riya called for him while opening d door. She opened d door. It was Shree. Riya was confused seeing him. All dese years , dey were in contact. He helped her settling in Shimla,get her a job n now after so long she was meeting him in person. She welcomed him wid a smile,"Shree come inside".

Dey both sat in the hall. Riya:"So shree..how is everything in ETF ..Rathore sir,Chotu..kaise hain sab". Suddenly dere was sum disturbance in the room . A small kid (7-8 years ) entered d room :"Mumma ! Where is my tea..my cutting Chai". Ria :"Arjun meet shree 'I told u na my frend in ETF." Shree noticed d child. He was standing straight like a police officer, leather shoes n cutting chai. Arjun(jr):"Kaise ho shree'n how is ur technical work going on'wat all software u r working rite now ". Shree for a while thot that he s in front of arjun sir.

Riya served shree coffee n to Jr. Arjun his favorite chai. Arjun asked whether he can use shree's laptop. Shree thinking dat he s a kid gave him d laptop. The child was using d laptop in another room .

Shree:"Ria '.y dun u contact arjun sir..i mean ,he has full right to know about Arjun(jr)".  Ria:"Shree u know na 'dat he wont b able to accept d fact. N I m happy wid my life. It will disturb both our lives."

Shree:"agar tune mujhe kasam nhi di hoti'..to I wud hv told him d truth". Ria:"Shree u wont". Just then Arjun(jr. ) came in n asked:"Shree tell me '.in this Face recognition software y is my image not getting matched". Shree:"Beta 'd software matches ur face wid d one in d database ". Arjun:"I know dat '.i added my image in the database'.n den i cross checked it 'SAMJHE YA SAMJHAYUN". Shree noticed dat n a smile came on his face. Ria sent arjun inside.

Shree:"Ria ..he is replica of arjun sir.." Ria:"Leave dat topic'aur y r u people here in Shimla'ny case??"

Shree:"Dat reminds me '.ria I hv to rush 'Listen u take care of u n arjun. Sum terrorist activities are going on'n v r here to solve d case. Dun worry ". Shree bid adieu.  

Next day : Arjun was ready for d school. He left n ria was lost in her past. All d memories of ETF are now again coming in her mind after shree's exit. Most importantly , the memories which she spent wid d luv of her life.

~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~(10 years ago)

Ria just returned from ETF office. She was very upset. She again got a scolding from Arjun'.n he again asked her to leave ETF. Dis tym ria cudnt control n openly :"Sir ,y r u always trying to send me Bak to R n D '.i m trying so hard to become a very gud officer. If u cant praise sum1 then atleast try not to demoralize dem again n again."'She said dat to Arjun but now she was upset.

Dere was a knock at the door.  Arjun came to her home following her. Arjun:"Listen ria'I m sorry."

Arjun entered d house m b4 he cud say nything. Ria burst on him, "Sir, I m sorry .I shud have not spoken to u in dat way'.but pls I m already very upset'it wud b better if u leave me alone." Arjun held her via her hand,"U r upset n u expect me to leave'." Ria :"Who r u to care about me 'leave me alone get out". Saying dis ria faced her back towards him. Arjun also cudnt tolerate her words. He pulled her towards himself n b4 ny1 cud understand, he landed a sweet kiss on her lips. Ria who was already in love wid her boss, was just lost in the beautiful feeling. She held him very tightly n deepened d kiss. Arjun's heart ,for the moment overpowered his mind. He confessed dat he loves her a lot. Both of them were lost in each other. Arjun picked her in his arms n took her to the bedroom. Both of them were just in the dreamland of love, care n affection.

In the morning,ria woke up n found herself cuddled in arms of the love of her life. A smile came on her face thinking about d previous nite.  After getting ready for d office, she came in the room, to wake arjun up. To her shock, arjun was not dere. He left d place without informing her. She tried calling him but all in vain. A thot came to her mind:"Whatever happened yesterday'.kya arjun use accept kar payenge." but then another thot came :"no ria 'stop thinking like dat. He loves u, he himself confessed"

Ria went to ETF office but arjun was not dere. The man who was always on time has missed d office today , without informing ny1.

Ria was baffled. She considered that arjun didn't loved her. She didn't want herself to b a burden on him. So she made her mind to leave d town. She settled in shimla with the help of shree. She never asked nything about arjun '.not even wen she realized dat a part of there love ,which belong to both of them was now within her. Arjun was exactly a replica of his dad.

~~~Flashback ENDS~~~

Ria came out of her dreamland, wid a news on TV. She learnt dat CMS, the school in which Arjun studied is made captive by terrorist. ETF is dere for d rescue. Ris was shocked. She immediately decided to go to the school.

In the school:

Arjun,the super cop, was inside . He has disguised himself as the economics teacher . He was sitting n remembering Ria(the way dey both handled the Naxalite case previously). He wished dat ria wud b dere to help him. He noticed a boy sitting next to him. Arjun(jr):"hey u r a police officer rite??". Arjun:"How do u know dat." Arjun(Jr):"ur shoes..police officers have such shoes'.to it was pretty obvious to guess'.Samjhe ya samjhayun ". Arjun was amazed at the presence of mind of the kid n ofcourse the "Samjhe ya samjhyun". For d first tym , sum1 said dat line to him.

Outside d school:

Ria came dere. Shree noticed her n ask the reason of her coming here. Chotu n rathore were amazed seeing her after such a long tym . Ria:"Sir plz'save my arjun'shree tell dem arjun is inside". Rathore n chotu were finding it weird :"Ria relax ,raute is dere inside'dun worry he will save d kids." Ria:"wat arjun sir is also inside'..Wish all of them to come out safe n sound." Shree explained to rathore that arjun is ria's child.

Inside d school:

The Big n small arjun did everything they cud. Arjun (Sr) was able to fight d terrorist n all he did was wid d help of  Arjun(jr.). After a short while , d kids were coming out. Ria was waiting for her arjun(jr.) Ria saw a man holding arjun's hand. She called:"Arjun". Both the guyz turned after hearing d respective names being called. Ria got a big shock, seeing Arjun sir holding Arjun's hand. Arjun(jr) ran towards her mom n dey both left d place soon.

Arjun was sure dat he saw ria n went to follow her . He cudnt find both of them. Finally on meeting rathore ,he came to know dat shree knows about ria's whereabouts.

In Ria house:

Ria made Arjun sleep. Her mind was still in the school , where she saw arjun sir after such a long tym. She was thinking about him, just wen d door bell rang. Ria went to open d door. It was arjun . Ria asked:"Y r u here SIR !!!". Dat "Sir" pinched his heart. He said:"Where were u ria!!! I searched for u a lot" Ria:"dat s y u left me '.u considered what all happened dat nite as the biggest mistake of ur life. U didn't want me , then y wud I come bak to u . Me n my son are happy in our lives'."Ria was continuously speaking n den she was interrupted wen arjun kept his hand on her mouth. Arjun:"Shut up! Who told u dat it was d biggest mistake'I loved u damn it. Dun u get it. I was searching for u like n idiot all dis while n u say dat u r happy wid ur son. I agree I went from ur home dat day without saying nything'but I went to bid farewell to roshni n her memories'..n to get u dis". He den took out a ring from his pocket. Arjun:"U know ria'I kept dis ring all dese years , so that I can give it to u wen I meet u..but u seemed to b happy in my life." Ria:"Acha I waited for sum days  'but u didn't came." Arjun:"Dis is because I met a small accident 'n till d tym I returned , u left ETF'.left d town."

Both of them were at fault . Arjun's ego didn't let him ask ny 1 from ETF (Shree) about ria. Ria on the other hand, just assumed dat arjun don't want either of them. N finally destiny played its cards.

Ria couldn't control her emotions now. She just hugged him. Both of them were just reliving the beautiful moments. Just then ria heard arjun (jr) coming out. Ria wid her finger pointed to arjun saying dat Arjun is his own son'.dere son. Arjun n ria both hugged dere son.

Arjun found his lost family, his lost happiness. He hugged dem both. D trip filled light of joy, happiness in there lives. 

Finished.

R U people coming to hit me ...its better i run.๐Ÿ˜Š

PS: do tell me how it was...gud / bad/ worst ...will b waiting for d feedback

Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yay me first one
awesome dear
liked arjun jr n arjun sr bonding
u write beautifully
Edited by samiya.059 - 11 years ago
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
lovely OS... write more...
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gr8 work

kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kya baat kya baat kya baat hai...

pehla attempt aur itna cute...awesome dear...this is really beautiful

after reading both arjun part i feel like it is similar to the current track in IPKND...hope u don't mind ...

love your os ...awesome only i have to say because my all words are lost...

keep write more for all our Ariya's pankhe...
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Really nice OS Tani.

Thanks for the PM.
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i loved it but you could have stretched it to 3 or 4 chapters...
U could easily have made a very beautiful SS with this since you write so well๐Ÿ˜Š..
But still it was very good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Please do start another SS ๐Ÿ˜‰
Tani2804 thumbnail
Thanks a ton ...
all of u for liking d work 

๐Ÿ˜Š
Tani2804 thumbnail
@kaveriw2008 ... 
The idea struck me a week bak...but i m very lazy so didnt wrote it then...

i dun watch IPK waise ...but will watch n see which story u wre talking about 

@Haruhi26,

i m a lazy brat...as mentioned above 
so i wrapped it up in 1 part

i thot to extend it to 2 parts...but my laziness didnt let me do dat
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tani23

@kaveriw2008 ... 

The idea struck me a week bak...but i m very lazy so didnt wrote it then...

i dun watch IPK waise ...but will watch n see which story u wre talking about 

@Haruhi26,

i m a lazy brat...as mentioned above 
so i wrapped it up in 1 part

i thot to extend it to 2 parts...but my laziness didnt let me do dat

a lazy brat๐Ÿ˜†
No problem, next time you have to write an SS, it's all fans request now๐Ÿ˜†