BV - Oct 19th 2012 - Written update

Posted: 11 years ago
Shivu is pareshan. CM asks him what happened and if the whole Jaggu matter has been bothering him. Shivu denies it. He says he is not upset, but he feels its not right too. He hopes bhikari gets well soon and leaves. 

Bhairav comes to  bhikari's room. He niharofies his sleeping son, feels his temperature and leaves after covering him. DS sees this. Bhairav is about to leave. DS tells him that no matter how much he denies it, bhikari is his son after all. Bhairav says if it was anyone else he would have forgiven him, but since its his son, he can't forgive him ever. DS wishes that they could go back in time and fix everything.

Anandi during free seva for bhikari, applying cold bandage, giving meds etc. DS watches. Bhikari wakes up and Anandi tries to change his bandage, Jaggu holds her hand. It turns out the whole thing was Shivu's dream. He looks very upset. In the morning DS comes to bhikari's room to see Anandi having dozed off on the bed next to Jagya  ðŸ¤¢

Bhikari wakes up and sees Anandi and starts his drama. He purposely drops a jug and wakes up Anandi. Anand wakes up and feeds him water. As she is about to leave to get tea, bhikari holds her hand and asks her to stay back and talk and get tea later. Anandi frees her hand and leaves. Bhikari is smug that his plan is working. He feels that Singh's are not forgiving, but are just pitying his state. He needs to continue to pretend to be sick and have lost his memory, so that he can keep living in the haveli and claim everything back

Nandu comes to talk to bhikari. He is happy to see bhikari. He hopes to play and do a lot of things with Jaggu. Jaggu asks about Shivu and nandu says yes and he will be getting married to Anandi soon. Bhikari asks nandu if Shivu took him to the mela to buy toys, Nandu says no. He asks Jaggu to ask Anandi not marry Shivu. Bhikari says no one will listen to him, and asks Nandu to say this instead to everyone. Nandu agrees to tell Shivu to not marry Anandi anymore since Jaggu is back.

Gehna comes there with tea. Jaggu asks for Anandi. Gehna says she has gone out with Shivu. Jaggu insists that Anandi should feed him tea otherwise he won't drink (so where was Shiv about 3-4 yrs ago.if this loser is pretending to have lost his memory, how come he didn't ask who Shivu is and why is Anandi going out on work...what an idiot...Singhs are stupid)

Anandi and Shivu sitting near a pond. Anandi cries her heart out. Shivu feels bad and tries to console her. Shivu says that she has to bear with this torture for just a little while. He let her go through with all this since he knows Anandi can bear it for others' happiness and is brave enough to put up with it. Shivu tries to make her smile. Anandi refuses at first, and then Shivu continues with his silly talks and Anandi laughs. Just then DS calls asking her to return home to feed her useless ex-bheend. Anandi looks pained, but agrees to come. Shivu consoles her.

Precap : Shivu comes to the haveli and tries to talk to nandu. Nandu rudely tells him not to bother him and demands that he goes away since his bhaisa is back. Everyone is shocked. CM who is sitting there is livid. She says this is the limit. She will talk to the Shekhar's and perhaps they may not even be interested in this rishta anymore. Singhs are shocked to hear this. Bhikari hears all this from his room

PS : So there folks! I am not going to watch this crap anymore...will see if I will resume again, but not until they kill off bhikari or have Gauri drag him back into hell.

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Don't worry dear...You have our total sympathies...But you also get one Anandi Shiv scene on the hill top...So, hope it helps...But I understandyour condition...Can't get myself to see the show for sure...!

Ewww...So, check first part...No way, I can see the torture...I am with you in this dear...Totally appreciate your patience...! Feel bad for Shiv though...He is now having nightmares of Jagya as well...Kahan phas gaya bechara...! Choti ma is going to sense this discomfort and question Anandi and Singhs for sure...She can see Shiv's uneasiness first day it self...! She is going to have a major issue now...!
Ha ha...I think along with Jagya, everyone got amnesia...Right point...Why did not he ask who Shiv is?I hopeCvs don't make a totalblopper here...Or may be it was Jagya's blopper and Singh's stupidity to overlook such a big fact...!
Really, Shiv is so supportive...! I really hope Anandi makes that useless ex-husband of hers pay for his sins...!😡
I thought CM would do this for sure...I knew it and even agree with her...It is not acceptable to any people with a little sense that their would be daughter in law taking care of her ex and acting as his wife...No one will understand this goodness of hers...And I see that there is no change in dadisa's expression even after what CM said...So i can very well see that she doesn't care about it any more and might think, that better yet that now Anandi will be with them forever...!😕

And Anandi, I just can't say anything to her today...You have come to this point by your own self...Goodness is one side, and the right and wrongs of the society on other and she has to choose and bear the consequences...Though I know, this will not be an end of ANSH, but still it is not good that they have not oblized the promise they made to Shekhars...!
Thanks for the update dear...! Appreciate it verymuch...!

Edited by vamita - 11 years ago
Priya: Thanks for having to go through this for us. But, I am hoping we are going to get the pond scene per the promo. So, that one scene can make us all feel much better !😊
hopefully u will get the pond scenes

😆
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Hope the pond scene gives some relief
Originally posted by khusi_*

hopefully u will get the pond scenes

😆

nahi re, I have no such luck, only bhikari's cheap scenes
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

nahi re, I have no such luck, only bhikari's cheap scenes
yeah it seems like that
a big ðŸ¤— to you

pata nehin we tolerated worst tracks in BV..this track is the heights
Thanks for the update.. Yayy!! I'm so happy for the precap!! CM is our saviour!! Go CM! go! Save us from Singhs' paagalpan!! Cm rocks!! :D Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
Did A sleep in the same room?? 😲
Originally posted by khusi_*

yeah it seems like that
a big ðŸ¤— to you

pata nehin we tolerated worst tracks in BV..this track is the heights

yeah, I have been watching this show since 2008. I have never given up on it, although had stopped watching briefly since it was very boring. This track is just too infuriating on so many levels, that I can't bring myself to watch it. Bhairav too was a let down today