Originally posted by sujairohit

Its good and do continue.
thnx πŸ˜ƒfrm manish n me😊
Posted: 11 years ago
hey, Manish update the next part soon I am waiting for it plzzz πŸ˜”
Originally posted by sweetmalya

hey, Manish update the next part soon I am waiting for it plzzz πŸ˜”

oh I am really sorry yar..actually was a lil busy the whole day today...will update it by tomorrow evening...it is almost ready bas toda finishing baki hein...I am really sorry for keeping u waiting...😊
Originally posted by ..Ankita..

πŸ‘

hey ankita thanx a lot..!!! looks like u r new to this forum?? and also new to reading this ff too..thanx a lot for reading this..!!!πŸ˜ƒ and welcome to the Guggal land or Yuvreen Land..!!
Originally posted by ..Ankita..

πŸ‘
ya ankita...have lots of frends n fun...yahan bahot mazedar aur friendly ppl hain...I'm sure u'll lyk it
[ Do not copy /paste or reproduce the materials or
ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from author of this FF-Manish B Shetty]

One New Character

Hey Guys..!!
I am bringing up a New Character in this FF. You all know him very well in the show...and seems to be missing in the show for some time now.
No it is not Mannu...Yes It is Aneesh...
He will for sure play a very important role in the FF...I will love to give a very short write up for him:

Aneesh Nayar: (Shuhaib Embichi)
Well he will be a very interesting character for you guys to discover. In better words he will be a Mystery...He will be connected to both Suvreen and Yuvraj..but it would be tough for u judge if he has a positive or a negative role to play. For now he is 24 years old. He is RC's Assistant...Lets discover him later as the FF moves ahead..!!!
So for now Mystery would be one word to describe him. πŸ˜‰

Shuhaib Embichi
Important: Read it, you may be confused as to if Aneesh is RC's Assistant then Wat is Yuvi going to be? Well There is a samll change..Yuvi will be seen as a manager he would not have a very professional relationship with RC...and it would be rather friendly or personal...Why? Well, that question will be answered in the next part. 
ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from author of this FF-Manish B Shetty]
Edited by Manish_Shetty - 11 years ago
Promo For Part 4: Filmy Duniya Mein Entry
Hey Guys...!!!
I am back with the Promo for the next part. Before I display the promo let me tell u one thing that this part is going to be a bit lengthy...now I dont know if u consider a treat or a burden to read πŸ˜†..I had to keep it lengthy becoz i did not want to deprive u guys with Yuvreen and tats why I had to add on a flashback with both of them together...One more thing, I did introduce Aneesh to you all..but then please note that only his reference will be made in the next part and he wont be completely disclosed...Here goes the Promo:

Edited by Manish_Shetty - 11 years ago
hello mr...see I dunno abt others but I love lengthy update n so do I love to write n read dem...so πŸ‘πŸΌ...dis is frm me
so sahas...it is going to be a treat for u then...πŸ˜‰
de do treat...actually no one ghas given me a treat till now except bhavnah...so agar man hai toh de do