Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Monika_S

ohho...not just the bandars/...but the content too...
See, I don't like to praise all the time..ok?? zyada nautanki na karwao...huh!!! 😛

Btw...yes Bhavnah's FFs are really romantic ...she's good with that!!!

ab bas..yahi toh karwana tha..indirectly tareef karwaani thi.😆😆 😉😉 ab toh aur faltu likha karunga..once i get a bit free

waise u know many a times main khud soya hun apne hi lambe wale posts padhke 😃..and yeah..bhavnah toh is superb!!! 😳
Hey mani!!! Long time!!! Sry I'm late, tests aa rahe hai na :"(

Thanks for the awesome update and the pm 😃
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update manish..but pata nahi yaar..i am finding it a bit tough to connect with the new characters (apne show mein nahi hai na isliye!!!..😆.) but overall toh i love your writing.👏.shayad thoda adapt karne mein mujhe time lagega..coz main confuse ho jata hun when i see a lot of characters in a muvi too..😆
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: shasha4ever

Hey mani!!! Long time!!! Sry I'm late, tests aa rahe hai na :"(

Thanks for the awesome update and the pm 😃

hey hi..!! and tats completely alright dear i can understand..!!! even without having exams i am not able to give much time to this forum all thanx to the assignments...and ya thanx a lot ..and good to know tat u liked it..!!!😃 😃
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshayR

Nice update manish..but pata nahi yaar..i am finding it a bit tough to connect with the new characters (apne show mein nahi hai na isliye!!!..😆.) but overall toh i love your writing.👏.shayad thoda adapt karne mein mujhe time lagega..coz main confuse ho jata hun when i see a lot of characters in a muvi too..😆

hehehe...thanx bro and abt characters haan wo tho mein bhi jantha hoon ki mere ff mein characters toda family story wala feel de rahe hein unlike the shw..and and its okay take as much time u want to adapt...😛 😆
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Promo For Part 7: Pehlli Shuruath
Hey Hi Guys..!!
First of all I am sorry as I had not updated in the last week...and I am sure most of you all know the reason for that..for those of you who do not know..Let me tell it is becoz I was really busy with my College work...!! I am sorry..!!
I am back with the Promo for the next part..!!! Any I have written a long update...it is about 8 pages in Microsoft Word...this may compensate for me not updating the previous week...!!! Hope you enjoy this Promo...and also the update that will be posted by today evening..!!

Important Note: Guys this is regarding my other FF: You are my Destiny..!! I know I haven't updated that the previous week..and I am not sure how many of you all know that the original writer of the FF- chaichil is back...and also we have decided to continue it together..!!! So please guys...check that out...there is already a update put...up That is part 4..!!! I am sorry as I could not send u all the PM on that..!!! Hope you guys will enjoy our team writing..and also the next part in that FF too will be put up very soon..!!
If you guys have liked the Promo and are excited for the next update..!! Please hit the like button and also leave ur feedback...and comment..!!! 😉

Edited by Manish_Shetty - 11 years ago
Monika_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
8 Pages...Update very very soon...😃
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monika_S

8 Pages...Update very very soon...😃

yep di will update it this evening..!!! 😃 😃
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Manish...8 pages...mujhe dar lag raha hai...

Long update ki baat nahi hai...tere studies ki baat hai...mujhe to lagta hai ki tum pura time sirf update hi likh rahe the...
Hmmm...
Waiting ke liye Like press kareinge... But... Eagerly waiting ke liye??? 😉
Just kidding.. 😛
Thank u😳