Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

SGFF:Lights,Camera,Action(Part 11 updated) - Page 53

Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Aditi_4ver

Actions speak better dan words! Toh y think? Karo! ;)

hahaha...yar I am done with half of the update...A lil more left...may be I ll finish with it by tonight..and will probably update it tomorrow evening once back from college..!!! 😃😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherry.parul0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
knock knock!!!!!! Ting tong!!!!! Koi h???? Ny1 here???? Mujhe update bhaisahab se milna h??? Kya ap bta skte h ve kb mil skte h??
AmYraaA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
parul protest mein jana padega shayad!!!!😆

Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Sorry guys...pata hein..I am getting on ur nerves...trust me the I am ready with half of the update...and in fact I had thought of updating it today..but then had my certificate course which went on till 6:30...Ghar reach hote hote 8:30 ho gaya tha...so late I could not complete with the update...but then I think it will be done by tomorrow...as I dont have my certificate course tomorrow...next class is on wednesday..!! I am really sorry..!!! 
AmYraaA thumbnail
hein bhagwaan chill marr...take ur own tym nd update soon!!!
cherry.parul0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chaichil

parul protest mein jana padega shayad!!!!😆

hamare aadarniye lekhak ne apna gunaah qubool kr hme prasann kiya...is karan protest cancle ...maharani parul ki kripa h
AmYraaA thumbnail
baadi aayyi...maharani!!!!😆

tu kab tera ff update kar rahi hein madam bdw???
cherry.parul0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chaichil

baadi aayyi...maharani!!!!😆

tu kab tera ff update kar rahi hein madam bdw???

yaar m nt getting ny response for that soo m nt gonna cntinue it...2-3 members r only commenting...minimum 5 to ho...
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
[ Do not copy /paste or reproduce the materials or
ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from author of this FF-Manish B Shetty]
Part 9: Chor Guss Aaya'!!!
Hey guys..!! Do you remember this FF? It was the first ever FF from my side. So here is the Part 9. In this update I have tried out a suspense thriller wala technique. I just hope you guys will like it. I have also used a kind of imagery, which would take you readers to a world of fantasy. Just onerequest, please through out the update, try imagining the scenes and that will take you to a fun filled ride and will take you to to Kattgodham. Just hpe my writing impresses you people.

Yuvraj and Anees reach the Guggal House. Yuvraj gets a jist of all those sweet moments. About how he and Suvreen were close friends. How the trio ' Suvreen, Tultuli and Yuvraj were always playing pranks on people. How Yuvraj and Suvreen had these small fights, how they used to make up. Then he remembered how they had broken apart? How destiny had sperated their paths? His eyes were moist. This did not go unnoticed by Anees.

Anees: Sab tikh hein na?

Yuvraj: Haan'Sab tikh hein. Mujhe kya hoga? Wo tho bas aankhon mein kuch chala gaya tha aur kuch nahi. Ab yahi bahar kade rehne ka irada hein kya? Chalo (and he walks from there)

Anees to himself: Acha? Kuch tho gadbad zaroor hein. Pehle tho Yuvraj ne kaha ki uska koi apna nahi hein yaha par, aur ab yaha athe hi uske aankhe bar aayi. Jo bhi ho mujhse yeh bahuth der takh chupa nahi rah saktha. Meri maksath se mujhe door koi bhi nahi kar saktha, thum bhi nahi Yuvraj Singh. (with a smirk on his face)

In the Suvi's room:

Suvreen is standing by the window and is lost in some thoughts. While tultuli is checking out some old pictures of their childhood. After Yuvi's departure, Suvreen had only these pictures which were close to her heart.

Tultuli: Suvi, jaldi aa yeh dekh. Iss mein hum teeno kithne cute lag rahe hein na? (She comes running excited to show Suvreen the picture in which the trio were sitting on a bench)

Suvreen first showed a hint of excitement on her face, but suddenly this excitement was downsided.

Suvi: Tutuli, thumse kithni bar keh chuki hoon mein ki, I am not interested in these pictures. Ab bas bhi karo na. Chal hum soothe hein.

Tultuli was very angry hearing to this. She wanted to get Suvreen to reality. She wanted her to understand that it is high time she realize how much she misses Yuvraj.

Tultuli: Bas Suvi. Kithna chupayegi sach ko?

Suvi: Kaun sa sach? Ab yeh sab chodo hum soothe chalo. (tries to divert the topic)

Tultuli: Nahi Suvi, ab sone ka nahi, jagne ka waqt aa gaya hein. Suvi, thumhe bhi bahuth achi tarah pata hein ki thum Yuvi ko aaj bhi ekh dost manthi ho, jaise pehle manthi thi. Tho fir kyun bhaag rahi ho apne aap se? Kyun Suvi?

Suvreen: (with tears in her eyes) Tultuli, mein nahi bhag rahi hoon apne aap se. Mera koi Yuvraj naam ka dost hein hi nahi. Wo mera ateeth tha Tultuli, wo ateeth jiske saaye se bhi mein dorr rehna chathi hoon. Mein nahi chathi ki uss ateeth ka bura saaya mere aaj pe pade.

Tultuli: Acha? Tho thumne yeh phontographs ab takh kyun sambal ke rakhe hein Suvi? Thum chathi tho isse feink sakthi thi na? Fir kyun nahi feinkthi? Suvi agar wo past that ho fir thumne aaj wo sweat shirt kyun kareedi?? Kyun?? Jawab do mujhe Suvi?

Suvi: Wo mein'

Tultuli: Chup ho gayi Suvi? Koi Jawab nahi hein na thumare pas? Mein batathi hoon kyun? Kyunki wo aaj bhi thumara dost hein. Saalon pehle jo kuch bhi hua, usme na tho uski koi galthi thi aur na thumari. Wo tho thum dono ka naseeb tha. Suvi aaj bhi wo thumara dost hein, sabse acha dost, mujhse bhi acha dost.

Suvi: Haan'wo dost hein mera'Aaj bhi mein use apna dost manthi hoon'(Shatterd, she starts to cry)

Tultuli: Suvi tho thum apne aap ko jhoot kyun bol rahi ho?

Suvi: Kyunki mujhe dar lagtha hein Tultuli. Mujhe dar lagtha hein kahi wo mujhe dost nahi matha ho tho? Kahi mein firse toot gayi tho?

Tultuli: Nahi Suvi aisa kuch nahi hoga. Ab rhoona band kar. Please Suvi rona band kar!!

Here Yuvraj is about to ring the bell, but something in him stopped him from doing so. I thought Suvreen would be sleeping and he did not want to disturb her. He instead knocked the door. Puppa and Mumma were done with the Besan ladoos and were about to sleep, when they herad the door being knocked.

Puppa: Arey Ithni der ko kaun aya, Loveliji?

Mumma: (Fear clear on her face) Kahi koi Chor tho nahi aa gaye na ji?

Puppa: Chor?? Nahi nahi Chor sabka himath kaha ki we Guggal house mein aaye?

Mumma: Acha? Aap kya bade Akbar hein kya jo unn choron se lad jayenge? (Giggling)

Puppa: Akbar tho nahi hoon, lekin aap ke liye mein hi Akbar hoon meri Jodha (Romantic)

Mumma, turns all red.

Mumma: Aap bhi na'Agar Koi aa gaya tho?

Puppa: Arey tension kyun leti ho Lovely ji? Bache so rahe hein.

(Puppa and Mumma were so lost in each other that they forgot about the robber standing on the door. Yes, you read it right 'Robber', after all he is here to steal their most precious treasure from them. He is going to steal the heart of their princess Suvreen)

Yuvraj again knocked on the door, and this brought them back to senses.

Puppa: Pata nahi ithni raath gaye kaun aa gaya? (He walks towards the door to open it)

Mumma: Arey ji mein tho batana bhool gayi, abhi abhi Rohini Puttar ji ne phone kiya tha, wo Yuvraj aaj aane wala hein'

But before Lovely could complete her sentence Puppa had already disperade to the hallway to open the door, and thus he did not hear anything about Yuvraj.

Here, Yuvraj and Anees were getting restless. It was very cold outside and they were shivering.

Yuvraj: Lagtha hein sab so gaye hein. Sab thumari galthi hein. Arey yar, ekh bar bata diya tho hota? (irritated)

Anees: Wo I am sorry. Ab hum kya karein?

Yuvraj: Ab karna kya hein? Raho yahi bahar tandi mein. (Angry) Waise kabhi kisi ke ghar ke andar kidki chadkar gaye ho?

Anees: Nahi. Kyun?

Yuvraj: Koi na. Aaaj chad lena.

Anees: Kya? Pagal ho gaye ho?

Yuvraj: Ab koi aur rastha nahi hein. Sirf wahi ekh rastha hein, iss ghar ke andar pahunchne ka. (he points towards a open window, and pulls Anees along with him towards that)

At the same time Puppa Guggal, walks down from the stairs and opens the door. He is surprised to find no one ther, at the same time he finds that there this tin box which was flying due to the sir and was making a knocking noice. He thought probably that is what was making the noise which they mis understood as the door being knocked.

Suvreen and Tultuli are lying on the bed. After a lot of efforts Tultuli convinced Suvreen to sleep. Tultuli was already snoring, but Suvreen could not find sleep. Something was there that felt somewhere something is worng. There is something that is going to happen. She did not why, but she was feeling something wired in her heart. She got off the bed and decided to godrink some water. Probably that would help her out. While she was walking towards the kitchen located downstairs, she felt as though something jumped into the house behind her from a open window. She turned back and found no one there. It was all dark, but she felt as though something was moving in the dark.

Suvreen: Kaun hein waha? Baby? Thu Abhi takh soyi nahi?

She walks towards the window. She could see someone standing there, there was a shadow. There was someone there, but who was it? And why was she feeling some wired feeling in her heart. She felt as though there is some bonding that she has with the shadow. Whose shadow was it? Suddenly, some one patted her on her back.

Suvreen: Aaahhhaa' (Scared)

She turned to find her Puppa and Mumma standing there.

Puppa: Kya hua Suvi beta? Thum chilayi kyun?

Mumma: Arey Suvi beta ji, thum yaha kya kar rahi ho? Abhi takh soyi kyun nahi?

She suddenly hugs her Puppa tightly and starts crying.

Puppa: Kya hua? Thum ro kyun rahi ho beta? Batao tho zara?

Mumma: Kya hua? Koi bura sapna dekha kya?

Suvi breaks the hug and wipes of the tears.

Suvi: Kuch nahi mumma, Puppa. Wo bas neend nahi aa rahi thi, aur ajeeb bechaini ho rahi thi. Ab mein teekh hoon.

Puppa: pakka?

Suvi: Jee puppa, pakka wala Promise (gives a cute smile)

They bid good night to her and they three move towards Suvi's room first and then after leaving her there, her Mumma and Puppa walk towards their room, but not before giving a stare towards the open window.

Mumma: Dekho ji, yeh kidki tho khuli hi hein. Tandi hawa aa rahi hein andar.

Puppa: Koi na ji. Mein abhi band kar deta hoon. App jake so jahiye.

Puppa clesed the window and he too walked towards his room. He did not know that the actual purpose of the window was anyway fulfilled. The robber was already in the palace. He was here to take away the princess.

[ Do not copy /paste or reproduce the materials or
ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from author of this FF-Manish B Shetty]
Edited by Manish_Shetty - 11 years ago
AmYraaA thumbnail
arrey yaar...ff sein zyada...tumhein nahi lagtha meri sangathi ki asar { wow i really said tht shudh hindi typz}😆 tumhein kuch zyada pad raahi hein???

destiney????

and abhi pakka walla tum bhi??????

ohh no is sein pehle yeh virus aur fail jaye mujhein yeh forum sein kat lena chahiye!!!!😆😆

bt seriously this was so really cute...but plz abhi jaldi milavo na yuvreen ko...i jus cant wait anymore

anees again planning and plotting???????
but hope tum bechare ko beech mein bhul na jao!!!😆😆

but this was really a mindblowing update!!!👏
Edited by chaichil - 11 years ago