Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@Shira Thank you...and hehehe...wo kya hein na since it was late he did not want to wake everyone in the guggal house...and he was not ready to face Suvreen...actually he was running away from her...that is the reason he was reluctant to go to Guggal house, and later gave in becoz Rohini forces him to. And, thats why he decides to go secretly so that he may not need to face Suvreen..!! (I hope I made sense...this is what I had thought of when I sketched it out...I did not want them to meet so easily..and this FF is something where I want it to be a bit dreamy...) 
Shiraaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

@Shira Thank you...and hehehe...wo kya hein na since it was late he did not want to wake everyone in the guggal house...and he was not ready to face Suvreen...actually he was running away from her...that is the reason he was reluctant to go to Guggal house, and later gave in becoz Rohini forces him to. And, thats why he decides to go secretly so that he may not need to face Suvreen..!! (I hope I made sense...this is what I had thought of when I sketched it out...I did not want them to meet so easily..and this FF is something where I want it to be a bit dreamy...) 

haha okay..i got the sense..disturb naa ho isliye ghus jao choro jaise..😆
btw kathgodam me itni bhi thandi ni hoti hai😆 i live there..😉  
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushona

haha okay..i got the sense..disturb naa ho isliye ghus jao choro jaise..😆
btw kathgodam me itni bhi thandi ni hoti hai😆 i live there..😉  

oh wow...aap kattgodham ki ho??...maaf kardo yar kabhi uss side ghumne aaya hi nahi...so zyada patanahi mujhe about it...when Suvreen was in Kattgodham in the show they always showed her draped in sweater, so i assumed it to be very cold..😆
Shiraaz thumbnail

oh wow...aap kattgodham ki ho??...maaf kardo yar kabhi uss side ghumne aaya hi nahi...so zyada patanahi mujhe about it...when Suvreen was in Kattgodham in the show they always showed her draped in sweater, so i assumed it to be very cold..😆

aap..mai choti hu so call me tum only..😛
okay let me clear on thing kathgodam bahut chota sa area hai..better place to call it is Haldwani..
its the main town kathgodam to bas 2 km ka total area hai..its district is nainital..

Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushona

aap..mai choti hu so call me tum only..😛
okay let me clear on thing kathgodam bahut chota sa area hai..better place to call it is Haldwani..
its the main town kathgodam to bas 2 km ka total area hai..its district is nainital..

Ok okay...arey wah thumne tho mujhe kafi kuch knowledge de diya Kattgodham ke baare mein..I mean ab mein iss knowledge ka apne FFs likthe waqt use tho kar paunga..!! Thank you so much..!! 
Shiraaz thumbnail

Ok okay...arey wah thumne tho mujhe kafi kuch knowledge de diya Kattgodham ke baare mein..I mean ab mein iss knowledge ka apne FFs likthe waqt use tho kar paunga..!! Thank you so much..!! 

arre pahle kathgodam ki spelling to sahi likho..😆 
yeah sure le lena knowledge yaha ke bare me..vrna tumare FF me jarurt se jayda mistakes nikl ayengi..😆 vo bhi sirf jagh ko leke.. hehe
Edited by sushona - 10 years ago
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
[ Do not copy /paste or reproduce the materials or
ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from author of this FF-Manish B Shetty]
Part 11: Aakir Mil hi Gaye
Yuvraj was walking towards the living room, as he had to talk to Lovley and Baldev, when suddenly he heard a girl scream: "Aaahhh Chor Chor Chor Aaahhh" Yuvraj stoped where he was and started moving towards where the voice was coming from. Along with the girl shouting he could also hear Anees "Rukhiye, Zara suniye". 
Yuvraj: Arey yar, yeh Aneesh bhi na, jab dekho tab Museebath hi kada karne mein laga rehtha hein. Pata nahi RC ko aisa assistant kaha se mil gaya. 
He could identify that the voice was coming from the guest room where he had left Anees and also it seems as though the voice was coming closer with every passing second. Yuvraj, continued to walk towards the room frustrated and annoyed with Anees. Suddenly, a girl came running and collided into his hard chest. She hid her innocent face in his chest, tightly clinging onto him. They were standing hugging each other right in front of the Balcony entrance where the swing was located. There was a sudden silence, only thing that could be heard was the movement of the sweet morning breeze. Yuvraj, slowly tilted his chin down, he could not see the girl even now as she was hiding her face. Her open hairs which were swaying due to the breeze, was making it even harder for him to see her face. She was panting due to running, he could feel the hot air of her breath tingling his chest. Suddenly, the swing started swaying to the cold breeze, the girl slowly moved even more close as if she was seeking a certain kind of protection. Yuvraj could feel that there was something unusual about this girl, he could think of nothing, for that moment he wanted to protect her, from all the miseries of the world, he wanted to see a smile on her face, he wanted to providethe warmth she was looking for. He never felt this attached to any girl, but only to Suvreen. He too now slowly moved his hand and hugged her tightly. The girl too hugged him, they stood there embracing each other with silence surrounding them. Silence it was other than the noice of the moving wind, the rustling of the leaves, the chirping of the birds, the squeaking of the swing, which was never heard in the Guggal house ever since Yuvraj had departed to Delhi. After that Suvreen no longer sat on the swing, it was today as though the swing was calling out for the two souls to sit on it. 
Slowly the girl started moving, she slowly lifted her face, Yuvraj also left the girl free, he realized the girl was none other than Suvreen. He was shocked, but Suvreen slowly lifted her face still clinging to his shirt, and was confused. Suddenly she realized what had let her to all this:
Flashback
Suvreen, after her bath happily got into her room and changed into an elagent white anarkali, which was her favourite. She was looking gorgeous. She stood in front of the mirror admiring in to herself. She did not know why, this morning she felt very relived, she wondered if it had got anything to do with the dream she had seen last night. Suddenly she heard a weird noice coming from the guest room. This puzzeled her, but later assumed it to be Mumma who would be cleaning the room and probably got struck with something. She decided go help her out with it. She walked towards the guest room with sweet smile.
Suvreen: Mumma...
She was awestruck to see a Man only in his towel, standing there and banging his wrist against a suitcase that was refusing to open. He stopped as soon as he had realized that Suvreen was there. Now he stood, with the mobile charger chord in his one hand. She could not do anything, She closed her eyes in disgust and ran from there shouting, while the guy wore a T-Shirt that was lying on the bed and ran behind her to stop here. 
Flashback ends
Suvreen came out of her trance and got the second shock for today. She was about to shout again when Yuvraj suddenly put his hand over her mouth covering it tighly. She was shocked and in a reflex bit his hand. 
Yuvraj: Aaah...Pagal ho gayi hein kya Topper? Ithni badi ho gayi ho lekin abhi bhi bachon ke jaise kaththi ho?
Suvreen stood there awestuck again, the third shock.
Suvreen (in her thoughts): Wait. Kya abhi issne mujhe Topper bhulaya? Nahi Nahi aisa nahi ho saktha. Lekin maine tho Topper hi tho suna tha. Kya ho raha hein mere saath subah se? Kya Gannu ji, ekh raath mein life ekh circus ke jaise bana diya hein aapne. Kya hein Gannu ji, subah subah, yeh sabh...Argggh...Aisa hi chaltha raha tho pata nahi DPSC mein admission le paungi ya nahi, lekin Kattgodham Pagal Khane mein tho zaroor pahunch jaungi. 
Anees comes there running wearing a towel and a t-shirt. Yuvraj glares at him.
Yuvraj: Oiyee..!! Yeh sab kya hein? Thum ekh jagah mein chup chap baith nahi sakthe kya? Aur haan yeh kya yaha par beech party chal raha hein jo thum aadhe nange hokar ghum rahe ho?
Anees: Wo kya hein na, mera suitcase khul nahi raha tha isiliye mein use toda jhor se mukka mara aur tabhi yeh waha aa gayi. Meine inhe samjane ki koshish ki thi lekin...
Yuvraj: Ab bas bhi karo.
Right then Mumma, Puppa and Tultuli come there running.
Tultuli: Kya hua Suvi? Thum chila kyun rahi ho? (Suddenly she too gets shocked seeing the two strangers there and moves towards Suvreen)
Puppa: Arey kaun ho bhai thum log?
Mumma: Suniye ji, lagtha hein ki yeh dono chor hein.
Puppa: Haan haan Lovely ji, lag tho mujhe bhi kuch aisa hi hein. Lekin yeh towel pehnke? (puzzeled)
Mumma: Haan ji, lagtha hein ki aaj kal ke chor bhi Picturein kuch zyada hi dekhne lag gaye hein. Iss chor ne shayad, Ranbir Kapoor ki wo gana dekha hoga...wo kya naam hein uss ka...Suvi beta zara batha tho?
Suvreen is lost in her own world, but even then she starts singing as though she is talking in her sleep "Jab se tere naina, mere nainon se laage re, Tab se deewana hua, sabse beghana hua..."
Tultuli: Haan Ranbir Kapoor hein hi aisa, jo bhi use dekhe uss se influence tho zaroor hoke rahega. Kyun Suvi? (excited on hearing of Ranbir Kapoor)
Baby too had by then reached there.
Baby: Ab Suvi di thumhe kya hua? Kahi thum Ranbir Kapoor ki Barfi se tho influence nahi ho gayi? (starts giggling and shakes suvi)
Suvreen: (regaining her senses, she prepares herself to narrate all that happened) Haan puppa yeh dono chor hein...(yuvraj cuts her mid sentenced)
Yuvraj: oiyee...hum koi chor-vhor nahi hein (fed up of being called a robber)
Suvreen: Acha? Tho humare ghar mein kya kar rahe ho?
Yuvraj: Wo...wo...
Suvi: wo...wo... kya?? Ya fir kahi aisa tho nahi ki thumne aur thumare dost ne aise hi soch liya ke thum yaha par Haath muh do loge aur fir yaha se chale jaoge? (in a sacarstic tone)
Yuvraj: Aisa kuch bhi nahi hein Topper. Thumari jagdhne ki aadath abhi takh nahi gayi hein na? Abhi bhi ekh number ki jagdaalu ho thum.
Suvi: Kya? Mein Jagdaalu?...Rukho Thumne abhi mujhe kya pukara?
Yuvraj: Kya? Jagdalu?
Suvreen: Nahi, uss se pehle?
Yuvraj: Topper.
Suvreen is confused and so is Tultuli, Mumma and Puppa.
Yuvraj: Aise kya dekh rahi ho mujhe? Haan mein Yuvraj hoon, aur yeh mera dost Anees. Wo hum kal raath ko (then he narrates about how they got into the Guggal house, conveniently hiding about his sleeping besides Suvreen)
Suvreen was lost and confused, not confused about him being Yuvraj because by then she could easily recognize him, but then she was confused on herself, for not being hurt with Yuvraj. She had to fight with him, where was her ego today? And how come he too that convinently spoke to her, fought with her? Wasn't his ego hurt?? 
Puppa: (After eagerly listening to Yuvraj's story) Acha tho yeh baath hein? Chalo koi baath nahi Yuvi beta. Kithna acha hua thumhe ithne saalon baad dekha. Dekhiye na Lovely ji kithna bada ho gaya hein.
Yuvraj stepped forward and took the blessings of Puppa and Mumma. 
Tultuli: Hi Yuvraj. Mujhe pehchana?
Yuvraj: Nahi, sorry.
Tultuli: Arey koi baath nahi, Mein tultuli hoon. Ab yaad aya?
Yuvraj: Oh haan Tultuli. Kaisi hoon thum? 
Tultuli: Mein bilkul teekh hoon.
Mumma: Baaki saari bathein baad mein kar lena thum log. Yuvi Puttar, ab jaake thum nahalena, lagtha hein thumara dost pehle se nahake thayiar ho gaya hein (giving a strange look to Anees)
Yuvraj: Ji Aunty ji.
All go to their respective places, leaving behind Suvreen and Anees.
Suvreen was shocked with all that had happened. Anees slowly walks towards her.
Anees: Wo... 
Suvreen suddenly comes out of her trance. 
Suvreen: Wo kya? Aapke paas pehnane ke liye kapde nahi hein kya? Agar nahi bhi hein, tho mein kya kar sakthi hoon? Cahe tho mein aapko meri ekh dress de sakthi hoon, lekin wo aap pe shayad acha nahi lagega. Waise jaake apne uss friend se pooch lejiyega waise tho apne aap ko bada Cheetha kehtha rehtha hein (all at one go without letting Anees speak a word) Ab hatiye, mere paas aur bhi kaam hein karne ke liye.
She walks from there leaving behind a Anees with a smirk.
Anees: Hmm..Interesting (with a smirk on his face)

[ Do not copy /paste or reproduce the materials or
ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from author of this FF-Manish B Shetty]

Edited by Manish_Shetty - 10 years ago
shalon thumbnail
wow manish sooo aweee types after such a  long time finally loved it really amazing superb oh god no words to say anees the third weel in yuvreen's story watever but amazing update waiting for the next part
Shiraaz thumbnail
res..will read n comnt soon..
n plzz from nxt time pm me too..😊 
paridhi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please update the next part...