SGFF:Lights,Camera,Action(Part 11 updated) - Page 18

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

omg...so beautiful FF...loved it 2 bitss...its looking lyk a perfect FF...welll yeh rajjo aunty kuch zyada hi filmy hain...hehe...waiting for yuvreen to meet...plzz update soon...plzzz

waise I have sumthing for u...but I'll post it after sum tym...u maybe knowing wat it isπŸ˜•

thanx Sahas..good to know u liked it..!!!!  πŸ˜ƒ and ya about rajjo ji...yeh thuo sirf shuruath hein...aage aage dekho kithni filmy ho jaathi hein yeh...πŸ˜†...and ya...about yuvreen meeting...sorry but u ll have to wait a lil for tat...may be the next update will not yuvreen at all...and it may be yuvraj alone...and ya yuvreen meeting will take some time...as i want it to be grand...πŸ˜‰

and u want to give me something?? wat?? πŸ˜•..jaldi batao dear..I am curios now..😊
Originally posted by luvushivin1

it was awsum great..!!!

thank you..!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

thanx Sahas..good to know u liked it..!!!!  πŸ˜ƒ and ya about rajjo ji...yeh thuo sirf shuruath hein...aage aage dekho kithni filmy ho jaathi hein yeh...πŸ˜†...and ya...about yuvreen meeting...sorry but u ll have to wait a lil for tat...may be the next update will not yuvreen at all...and it may be yuvraj alone...and ya yuvreen meeting will take some time...as i want it to be grand...πŸ˜‰

and u want to give me something?? wat?? πŸ˜•..jaldi batao dear..I am curios now..😊

hmmm i know what surprise is waiting for you...πŸ˜‰

abt rajjo ji...make her more filmy...mein bhi dekhna chahti hun how filmy she is...n its ok...I'll wait for yuvreen meeting...dont be curious...mujhe toh laga u'll know it...buttt...khair now wait for da surpriseπŸ˜‰
arey yar...kya surprise?? is it about the increase in celebrity ranking??

arey yar...kya surprise?? is it about the increase in celebrity ranking??
arre nahi yaar...wait na

thanx yashu...!!! πŸ˜ƒ...so hw r u??...and u have school now??

yep n i returned from skul 1/2 an hour beforeπŸ˜ƒ
n me ekdum mast wat abt u?
Originally posted by .YaJuShI.

yep n i returned from skul 1/2 an hour beforeπŸ˜ƒ
n me ekdum mast wat abt u?

mein bhi yar..!!! thum ab 10th mein ho na?? Borad exams??
hey gr8 ff dear... loved it :) continue soon

fnx 4 d pm πŸ˜Š
Thanks manish,

It was very nice, really liked that it is very different then SV. Its like reading a book, very niceπŸ‘πŸΌ.

And i didn't know that you wanted to be an actor, maybe after few years we will be discussing you in forums as well😊
Edited by haya20 - 11 years ago