SGFF:Lights,Camera,Action(Part 11 updated) - Page 19

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by bhavnah

hey gr8 ff dear... loved it :) continue soon

fnx 4 d pm πŸ˜Š

thank u..!!! πŸ˜ƒ...and ya i ll continue soon and send u a PM once i update..!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by haya20

Thanks manish,

It was very nice, really liked that it is very different then SV. Its like reading a book, very niceπŸ‘πŸΌ.

And i didn't know that you wanted to be an actor, maybe after few years we will be discussing you in forums as well😊

thanx a lot haya...!!! πŸ˜ƒ...and ya abt discussing me in forums...well i dont know..in god's grace may be this dream of mine ll come true..!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

thanx a lot haya...!!! πŸ˜ƒ...and ya abt discussing me in forums...well i dont know..in god's grace may be this dream of mine ll come true..!!! πŸ˜ƒ

You are wellcome!!😊,..Inshallah it  wil come truelπŸ˜ƒ
and if doesn't than you have your writing skillsπŸ‘...and hopfully people will be discussing your books instead of your acting skills 
Edited by haya20 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by haya20

You are wellcome!!😊,..Inshallah it  wil come truelπŸ˜ƒ
and if doesn't than you have your writing skillsπŸ‘...and hopfully people will be discussing your books instead of your acting skills 

tats so sweet of u haya...and thanx a lot for that support..i need that very badly now...I am now going through a phase where I am not able to understand how to convince my family, how to fulfill my dream without hurting them...and tat is when i get support from u and other members in this forum and also from shws like SG...I am really greatfull to this forum, the shw and most of all to the members in thif forum who support me...Thank youπŸ˜ƒ

mein bhi yar..!!! thum ab 10th mein ho na?? Borad exams??
ni ab home xams honge
btw congo on becmng goldie πŸ₯³

SG:FF:LIGHTS,CAMERA,ACTION WRITTEN ANALYSIS

By-Sahashrabdi Dash

Character sketch  written analysis

In dis content,the writer Manish B Shetty  has written sum points about the characters in da FF. He creatively describes all da characters of da story with their age,appearance,style,his/her mood etc.So now lets put an eye da way he describes dem.

Protagonists

SUVREEN GUGGAL

She is the Female lead in da FF.She shown to be an ambitious girl who has a lot of dreams in her eyes for being an actress.She is from a small town called kathgodam.She is 18 years old n has completed her 12th n she's also da topper in her place.She is also very sweet n beautiful Her parents have a dream to make her a Management Graduate in da most reputed institution in Mumbai.Now dere's a gr8 crossover-suvi's dreams n her parents dreams... so dere's a gr8 struggle  for suvi to achieve her dreamsss...

YUVRAJ SINGH

He is the Male lead in da FF.He is an A B.Com graduate from delhi n later on moved to Mumbai.He is a sweet n cute guy aged 22 years who was once da best friend of suvreen.Dey have a wonderful childhood which was broken after dey were separated.He hates acting but his mother wants him to go in da field of acting.

Antagonists

No details till now in da FF.

Other characters

Tultuli

She is the best friend of suvreen since childhood.She supports her in every way.Dey love each other dearly as friends n always share their feelings with each other.She is cute n gentle n the one who encourages Suvi for her dream.

Mrs.Rajjo singh

She is yuvraj's mother.Well she is too very filmy type.she always uses filmy dailouges n action n quotes.She loves to watch hindi movies.Maybe dis quality of her makes her da funny character of dis FF.She is a widow who was once married to a legendary business man.As her appearance she's modern type n she is a great fan of Indian cinema.She is also a da daughter of an legendary actor.Maybe for dat she has a great liking for Indian cinemas.

Mrs.Rohini Singh

She is yuvraj's bhabi n the eldest bahu of singh family.She is da one who is married to Hemanth.She is sweet,loving n a caring lady who cares for da family very much.She belongs to a wealthy family but she n her sister became orphans as their parents died in an aircrash.She plays a lovin friend for yuvraj who never hides anything from her.

Mr.Hemanth Singh

He is the loving brother of yuvraj who loves yuvraj n his family very much.He takes up his father's business.He also
laughs at his mother's craziness.He too is a bit humourous n a very caring member of singh family.

Amanpreet Sehgal/Annie

Her character will be  analysed by me later coz she has not entered da FF yet.

Rehan Charles

He is da friend of yuvi n is involved in films' world.He has been asked by yuvraj's mom to involve yuvraj in movie 
world by any way.Can he do that???wait n watch for da cuming parts.

Aneesh(new character)

He is shown as a friend of Rehan.Now he comes in contact with yuvraj.Dere is a mystery of is he is a antagonist or not.Dis will slowly be revealed in the upcuming parts.

SKETCH  OF  THE  STORY(for parts 1-3)

This FF is based on the life of Suvreen Guggal who aspires to be an actress.But her parents want her to do da management course in the most reputed college of Mumbai-DPSC.So there is a great crossover now between suvreen's dreams n her parents ones.She strongly wants to becum an actress but she cant also kick out the dreams of her parents which were build u in their eyes when she was too small.

In the other side Yuvraj Singh is an A B.Com graduate who hates acting.But his mother wants to get him in the world of films.He and suvreen were once the best of friends wen dey were too small n were neighbours.But destiny aparted them wen Yuvraj had to move on to Delhi with his parents.Dat tym suvreen broke up n placed a wall in the friendship of them.Now after dey grow up da Singhs are planning to visit da Guggals.

The Singhs n Guggals were sharing a good relationship too.So they are visiting the Guggals for the first tym after moving on to Delhi.So Yuvraj n Suvreen have never met each other after becoming youngsters.

Will suvreen achieve her dream???how???

Wat will happen wen long lost friends who broke up meet again???

How a man who hates acting will enter the world of films???

@(new*)Who is aneesh???Is he dere to create prblms in yuvreen's life or he has some other purpose??

To know all dis stay tuned to SG FF: Lights, Camera, Action

-analysed by me in the request of the original writer Manish_shetty

p.s.-members who feel any corrections or dont lyk it plzz dont blame da original writer because I wrote it.Plzz say if any improvement is needed.thank u.πŸ˜ƒ

The analysis for parts 4-6 will be updated in a new post after part 6 is updated.

Edited by sahashrabdidash - 11 years ago
Originally posted by .YaJuShI.

ni ab home xams honge
btw congo on becmng goldie πŸ₯³

thanx yashu..!!! πŸ˜ƒ...waise exams mein acha karo..k..? god bless..!!! πŸ˜ƒ
thanx a lot sahas..!!!! U have done a Fab job..!!! πŸ‘

thanx a lot sahas..!!!! U have done a Fab job..!!! πŸ‘
u r welcum mani...n thnx😳