Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: maria_rox14

this is pretty good...but manish when r u uploading the part where yuvreen meet u r seriously torturing me...nyways this part was nice the way our cheetah was all excited about meeting his topper...

I am seriously sorry...I am really sorry..I did not mean to torture you..And about Yuvreen meeting I too want tat to happen...I promise atleast within the next 2 updates they would meet...Becoz as u can see Yuvi is all set to leave for Kattgodham...but the thing is tat next update is mostly going to be about they both buying gifts for each other and also may be meeting..!!! I am sorry once again...!!! By the way thanx a lot for reading it 😃
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: akshayR

nice update manish..👍🏼

waise tum gussa ho kya mere se kissi baat par ????(Maybe becuase i destroyed the whole of your post by my chit-chatting with kimi di )..aajkal baat hi nahi karte...

and m still on my last verdict about u...tu flashback mein likha kar saare scenes..acche likhta hai voh.. 😆

thanx bhai..!! and ya aap ko aisa kyun lag raha hein ki mein aapse gussa hoon?? I swear gussa nahi hoon...wo actually I said na i very rearly come online here...and usually dont get aything to discuss about..I mean usually am disappointed with the episodes as there is a lot of MU between Yuvreena and dont feel like discussing anything...
and ha falshback..abhi bahuth jaldi katam hone wali hein...becoz kaise bhi karke Yuvreen ko saath le ana hein...becoz people are waiting for tat to happen for a long time...😛
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujairohit

Very good.liked it very much ,waiting for the next update.

thanx a lot!!! 😃
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

thanx bhai..!! and ya aap ko aisa kyun lag raha hein ki mein aapse gussa hoon?? I swear gussa nahi hoon...wo actually I said na i very rearly come online here...and usually dont get aything to discuss about..I mean usually am disappointed with the episodes as there is a lot of MU between Yuvreena and dont feel like discussing anything...
and ha falshback..abhi bahuth jaldi katam hone wali hein...becoz kaise bhi karke Yuvreen ko saath le ana hein...becoz people are waiting for tat to happen for a long time...😛

Well..yeah..m also a bit disappointed with the episodes...plus thode aise posts aate hai..(u know what...) usse aur dimag kharab ho jaata hain..but now i have a week off from colg..😊
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: akshayR

Well..yeah..m also a bit disappointed with the episodes...plus thode aise posts aate hai..(u know what...) usse aur dimag kharab ho jaata hain..but now i have a week off from colg..😊

oh tats nice...I have off on monday and wednesday..!!!
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: hotncold

amazing!!!

thank u!!! 😃
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
great update..thnx for the pm!
continue soon
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessaaliya

great update..thnx for the pm!

continue soon

Thanx a lot and ur welcome for the PM..also will sure update as soon as possible..!!! 😃
luvushivin1 thumbnail
great work manish awsum..!!!!👍🏼
Just read all the other prts!!! Awesum!!!!!