SGFF:Lights,Camera,Action(Part 11 updated) - Page 34

Posted: 11 years ago
[ Do not copy /paste or reproduce the materials or
ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from author of this FF-Manish B Shetty]
Promo For Part 6: Realization Struck Her
Hey guys!!!!
I am back with the Promo for the Next part 6...
Well before I describe what the next Part is all about I would like to apologize to Maria...and all those yuvreen fans out there..No dont worry this FF is Yuvreen not anyone else but then I did have people asking for Yuvreen meet...but then this Part does not let that happen..I mean it will happen may be part 8...becoz here I had a small twist in my mind...just go through it...and ya remember one thing this part is all about Yuvreen but..and also a happy news for all the Yuvreen fans...well if u r smart enough then You would have already guessed the surprise from this promo..!!!  πŸ˜‰
Here goes the promo..:

The Update of the Part will be today by today in the evening...!!! Hope you enjoy it..!!!
ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from author of this FF-Manish B Shetty]
Edited by Manish_Shetty - 11 years ago
Yo bro!!! ..so another trailer..well i couldn't get the surprise for now (Actually janna bhi nahi chahta..πŸ˜†nahi toh mazaa khatam ho jayega story padhne ka..) but excited for the update...Waise ladka smart hai...film se nikalne se pehle poori promotion karke nikalta hain...πŸ˜†..aaye mere Aamir Khan..Mr perfectionist!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by akshayR

Yo bro!!! ..so another trailer..well i couldn't get the surprise for now (Actually janna bhi nahi chahta..πŸ˜†nahi toh mazaa khatam ho jayega story padhne ka..) but excited for the update...Waise ladka smart hai...film se nikalne se pehle poori promotion karke nikalta hain...πŸ˜†..aaye mere Aamir Khan..Mr perfectionist!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† Aamir khan...πŸ˜›...waise haan update tho shaam ko aayega...tab tkah surprise guess karo..!!! πŸ˜›...Thanx for the comment...(oh nahi dosti mein no thank u..no sorry..)hehehe...πŸ˜†
nice promo manish bhaiya
now i m more eager for next update
pls do it asap πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by .YaJuShI.

nice promo manish bhaiya
now i m more eager for next update
pls do it asap πŸ˜ƒ

Thanx yashu..and the next update coming right away..!!! 😊
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

Thanx yashu..and the next update coming right away..!!! 😊
WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
well me a gadhi(πŸ˜†u know dat before coz I described myself lyk dat many tyms)so cant guess wat it is about...so waiting for da part πŸ˜ƒwell mani I edited da previous character sketch...check it
Nice Promo !!! waiting for ur updates

Part 6: Realization Struck Her

Kattgodham:

Suvreen and Tultuli are walking in the commercial area.

Suvi: Tultuli thu mujhe yaha kyun le aayi hein? Pata hein na thumhe ke mumma akele hi sare kaam kar rahi hein'?

Tultuli: Arey baba wo kya hein na ki mujhe cheezein karidhni thi and ya mein soch rahi thi ki kal jab thum Acting course ki promotion ke liye jaoge tho thumhe hatke tho dikhna padega na yar'

Suvi: Arey tultuli lekin kal sirf course ki promotion hein koi audition nahi ki mein hatke lagoon'Thumhe kya lagtha hein ki wo log mujhe kal dekthe hi course mein shamil kar denge..?

Actually tultuli had brought Suvi to the shoping area for a whole different reason. She wanted to actually buy some gift for Yuvraj as they were meeting after nearly 12 years. More than that she wanted Suvreen to also buy a gift because she very well knew that even if Suvi refused, she had feelings for Yuvraj'Somewhere even she was excited about meeting Yuvraj'!!

Tultuli: Dekh Suvi yeh sab bathien chod aur thu bas shoping kar.

Here in Delhi too the singh family reaches the mall'Rohini and Rajjo get off the Laila'

Yuvi: Bhabhi, aap maa ko lekar andar shoping karna shuru karo'mein bas abhi gadi park karke aatha hoon'!!!!

Rohini: Acha tikh hein'lekin jaldi aa jana tikh hein?

Yuvi: Ji bhabhi aa junga'!!!

Rohini: Chaliye Mummyji hum chalthe hein'

Rohini and Rajjo get into the Mall'

Here in Kattgodham Suvi is simply roaming around a small family store while tultuli is busy arguing with the shopkeeper over the price of some trendy ear rings'Suvi suddenly sees a scene'

Mom1: Arey sooraj ki mummy aap??...aaj kal tho aapne ghar ana hi bhool gayi hein..

Mom2: (hugs mom1) arey aisa nahi hein sandhya ki mummy'wo kya hein na aaj kal kaam hi ithna hein ki time hi nahi mil pata'

These two ladies go on chit chatting for a long time'no one is ready to give up their talk'while'

The 5 year old Sooraj and 3 year old Sandhya find some time to solve their previous fight'

Sooraj: Sandhya'wo mujhe maaf kar do'

Sandhya: Maaf?? Kiss ke liye?

Sooraj: wo kal maine thumhe school mein akela chodge chala gaya tha isi liye'

Sandhya: Koi baath nahi'waise mein bhi soli..wo meine ne bhi tho lone lag gayi thi na..Soli..

They both smile at each other and get untited'they then start running around to have their own fun time until their mother's finish with their never ending gossip'

Suvi who silently is seeing this'remembers how she got angry on Yuvi'how their egos clashed not they'how they did not even realize both were not wrong'she has her eyes moist'she tells it to herself:

Suvi: I miss u cheetah'I miss u..Shayad mujhe uss din wo friendship band nahi nikalna chaiye tha'lekin thum bhi ekh bar milne tho aa skathe the na'I am sorry Cheetha..!!!

Tultuli now who has successfully comepleted her bargaining and has a million dolar smile and pride clearly visible on her face'it seems as though she is returning after a glorious victory from the battle of Panipat'

She comes to suvi and'

Tultuli: Arey Suvi yaha kya kar rahi hein?

Suvi: (suddenly comes out of her trance') kuch nahi'arey thumne liya jo thumhe lena tha?

Tultuli: Haan..lekin abhi bhi kuch cheezein leni hein'Chalon hum waha chalte hein'uss dukhan mein'

Here in Delhi'Yuvraj has parked his Laila and is walking towards the Mall'He gets into a boutique'where he finds Rajjo and Rohini selecting gifts for the Guggal family.

Rohini: Arey Mummyji'hum yaha kyun aaye hein'mera matlab hein ki yaha par tho youngsters ki kapde rakhe hue hein'aur Lovely aunty tho yeh sab kapde nahi pehnegi'

Rajjo: Arey Puttar ji hum yaha Lovely ji ke liye nahi..Suvreen aur Baby ke liye kapde kareedne aaye hein'Mein soch rahi thi ki Diwali bhi tho aa rahi hein tho hum un logon ke liye diwali ke liye koi achi si dress kareed lete hein..

Rohini: Arey tikh hein'yeh bahuth acha rahega'Pehle hum Suvreen ke liye shoping kar lete hein fir Baby ke liye'

Yuvraj comes there and hears their conversation'he is happy to see that his family is buying gift even for 'his' Topper'Rajjo sees that Yuvi is here and says:

Rajjo: Arey Yuvi beta aa gaye'chal aa aur dekh hum Suvi ke liye inn mein se kaunsa dress kareedein?..(to rohini) Jaanthe ho'Yuvi aur Suvi ki dosti tho bahuth hi anokhi thi'bilkul Maine Pyar Kiya Ki salman aur Baghyashree ki Jodi jaisi'

Yuvi: (a small smile creeps up his lips but then he is the Cheetha after all'his ego takes over his emotions) Aisa kuch nahi hein'aur haan mujhse nahi hoga yeh shoping sab'aap logon ko jo kareedna hein wo kareed lijiyega'

Rohini did not know who Suvreen was'but she remembers something:

Flashback:

Rohini was new to the house and she had just married then'Annie too was new to Yuvraj then'thus, Annie and Yuvraj did not share that good a rappot'he hated Annie then because she had troubled him a lot during Hemanth and Rohini's wedding'One day Annie enters Yuvraj's room against his wish along with Rohini'Rohini had made up her mind that she would be cleaning Yuvraj's room and that is when Annie too had got the opportunity to sneak into Yuvi's room and also dig into Yuvi's secrets to pull his leg later'

Yuvi was not in the room and Annie and Rohini were cleaning'Infact only Rohini was cleaning and Annie was most of the time digging into find something'

Annie was searching something in the cupboard when suddenly she finds some small box'it was pink in colour'

Annie: Arey yeh kya? Yuvraj ke room mein Pink colour ka box'waise tho apne aap ko bada cheetah kehtha rehtha hein aur yeh dekho Pink rang ka box raktha hein apne cupboard mein'(with a glint of mischief in her eyes)

Rohini: Annie ab bas bhi kar'aur haan aise dusron ke cheezon par haath nahi lagana chaiye'buri baath hoti hein'

Annie: Achha di'ab aapke shaadi ko ekh mahina bhi nahi hua aur aap abhi se Yuvraj ka side lene lagi'haan waise aap uska side tho lenge hi na'Aapka pyara devar jo tehra'

Rohini: Arey kuch bhi kehthi rehthi ho'

Annie opens the pink box and finds a small dairy'in the dairy there was a picture of a cute girl and a boy and it was written in golden words'"To Cheetha from Suvreen"'There was also a friendship band below the dairy in the box'Annie now curious to know who this Suvreen was picks up the Dairy and is about to open it when Yuvi suddenly comes there and snatches the Dairy from her hand'He was fuming with anger'

Yuvi: Dekh Annie thumhe yeh acha nahi hoga ki thum mere personal cheezon par haath lagao'samaji?

Annie: (she is still not able to get that Yuvi was damn angry at her)'acha personal?...dekha di aapke devar ko'kaha than a maine ki yeh tho ladkiyon ke peeche bagtha rehtha hein'aur ab yeh Suvreen personal ho gayi hein'

Rohini had seen yuvi get angry on Annie for everything'ya she used to get on his nerves and he often did complain about her'but then this time it was not the same anger'he was really angry'

Rohini: Annie ab bas bhi karo'jab dekho tab mazak karthi rehithi ho'ab chup bhi ho jao samji thum'aur ja thum kitchen mein jao..

Yuvi: Haan bhabhi'smaja dijiyega aapke is behan ko ki wo apne limits mein rahe'(a bit rudely)

Annie: Di mein abhi keh deti hoon'ki aap careful rahiyega'pata nahi ekh din aise hi kisi Suvreen-Luvreen saath le aa jayega is ghar mein aapki Devrani banakar'

That was it'he could not take any more'some one talk like that about his topper'no..

Yuvi: bas (roars out) ab ekh aur word kahi tho dekh le kya hoga'get out from my room..

Neither had Annie nor Rohini ever have a glimpse of such an angry Yuvraj'Annie's eyes are filled with tears and she runs aways from there'and Rohini is just left shocked'Yuvi now walks from the near the window in his room..

Rohini: Yuvraj'yeh kya tha? Mera matlab hein kit hum ithne naraz??

Yuvi: (now realizes that he had to not be that rude and annie did not know anything..she was just kidding around)..Sorry bhabhi..wo mujhe ithna naraz nahi hona chahiye tha'Mein abhi jakar Annie se Maafi mang lunga'

Rohini: Nahi yuvraj koi baath nahi'mujhe pata hein ki shayad kuch aisa hein jis ke vajah se thum ithne naraz hue the..aur aanie ki bhi tho galthi hein'thum chintha mat karo mein usse smajha lungi'

Saying this she walks off from there'

Flashback ends'

Rohini now is staring at Yuvraj, while Yuvraj is going through the various dresses that his mom is trying to select for Suvreen..Curiosity is clearly visible in his eyes..Rohini is finding something completely different in him..The yuvraj who never took any keen interest in shoping agrees to come with them without her even forcing him to'And now he is looking at the various dresses so patiently'? She was confused'she wanted to know what Yuvi has in his mind'If suvreen was so close to him..why has she never heard even her name from his mouth? Why were both so apart from each other? These Why's did not have answers at least now'But she knew these answers need to be found'But most of all the first thing that came in her mind was to make Yuvraj buy a gift for Suvreen..Yes his Suvreen..!!! She has smile on her face and with a plan in her mind..!!

Will Yuvraj be able to buy a gift? Will Suvi buy a gift? Will Rohini and Tultuli Bring them together??

Wait and watch for the next part..!!!

Edited by Manish_Shetty - 11 years ago
reserved
--edited--
as usual...amzing mani...kya baat hai yar...u r really awesum
well ab sooraj aur sandhya bhi ghus gayeπŸ˜›I loved yuvi's anger here in dis partπŸ˜†...well dhanyabad for dis fantastic update...well I said thnk u not allowed but I really dint say dhanyabadπŸ˜›πŸ˜† 
Edited by sahashrabdidash - 11 years ago