Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Lightening_111

Great Start! keep writing ðŸ˜›

thank u...!!!! I ll be updating the preview for part one today..!!!!
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
[ Do not copy /paste or reproduce the materials or
ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from author of this FF-Manish B Shetty]

By - Manish B Shetty
Hey guys..!!!

Yes I am back...with a new update of the FF: Lights, Camera, Action... This is the promo pic for the Part 1-Baath Karo Ya Nahi??!!??
This part is going to have a confused suvi..and also characters like Tultuli, Puppa, Mumma and baby are going to be introduced into the FF...
Well the Part 1 update will be made soon...Give me ur feedback on the promo...!!!

Part 1 - Baath Karon ya Nahi?

[ Do not copy /paste or reproduce the materials or
ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from author of this FF-Manish B Shetty]

Edited by Manish_Shetty - 11 years ago
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm

interesting ha...lets wait for update...after only we can get brief idea

all the best...
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well manish..good that u updated your writing..but u know manish...its HELL on my side..m seriously not able to do anything except for work..have food and back to work...infact u said na kal suvi was lukin awesome..usually..i could have gone crazy hearing that..but looks like work load has turned me to gadha like yuvraj..😆 and i missed watching the episode yesterday 😭 anyhow and was working from 9pm to 3:30 at night ðŸ¤¢ continuously except a break of 15-20 min in which i had dinner...So shayad aaj i will see both the episode of yesterday and today in one go..So don't mind if i am not able to comment at time..or sometimes even no comment at all..when i get time..i will ofcourse come..but yes..do have my WU 's ready!...because this missing episodes and watching them later in one go is gonna continue for 1-2 weeks atleast ðŸ¤¢
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akshayR

well manish..good that u updated your writing..but u know manish...its HELL on my side..m seriously not able to do anything except for work..have food and back to work...infact u said na kal suvi was lukin awesome..usually..i could have gone crazy hearing that..but looks like work load has turned me to gadha like yuvraj..😆 and i missed watching the episode yesterday 😭 anyhow and was working from 9pm to 3:30 at night ðŸ¤¢ continuously except a break of 15-20 min in which i had dinner...So shayad aaj i will see both the episode of yesterday and today in one go..So don't mind if i am not able to comment at time..or sometimes even no comment at all..when i get time..i will ofcourse come..but yes..do have my WU 's ready!...because this missing episodes and watching them later in one go is gonna continue for 1-2 weeks atleast ðŸ¤¢

hey tats k bro...and dont worry abt the written upadate...I ll keep u updated with the happenings in the shw...and ya all the best for the work u r doing...may it be successful!!!! 😃
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaveriw2008

hmmm

interesting ha...lets wait for update...after only we can get brief idea

all the best...

thanx kaevri..i ll be updating today...may be in the afternoon or may be in the evening..!!!  😃
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

thanx kaevri..i ll be updating today...may be in the afternoon or may be in the evening..!!!  😃

or you can say ...update after seeing SG...😆
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaveriw2008

or you can say ...update after seeing SG...😆

haan yar but we dont knw hw the episode is going to go...and it depends on how their mood will be...😛
sweetmalya thumbnail
Hmmm
Sounds so interesting waiting for the update plz update soon...
Thx for the PM.😊