Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sweetmalya

Hmmm

Sounds so interesting waiting for the update plz update soon...
Thx for the PM.😊

thank u...πŸ˜ƒ...and ya an update is round the corner...πŸ˜‰
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
[ Do not copy /paste or reproduce the materials or
ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from author of this FF-Manish B Shetty]

Chapter 1: Baath Karoon Ya Nahi??

Hindi-Red; English-Blue

Subah ki sunaheri kiran uski chehar par aa dhamki'dheere se li usne angdayi'

Mumma:- Suvi'ab utt bi ja beta..(kitchen se awaaz)

Suvi:- kya mumma utt rahi hoon'toda intezar tho karo'aaj tho holiday hein'aap bhi na todi der tak sone bhi nahi dethi..(with a puppy face)

The Morning rays hit her face...her face glowing in the morning rays...

Mumma: Suvi, now get up sweetheart (from the kitchen)

Suvi: Wat Mumma..I am getting up..atleast wait for sometime..today is a holiday and u dont allow me to sleep till late..(with a puppy face)

Next scene- Guggal house dinning table:

(Puppa is sitting on the table'in one hand newspaper and in a cup of tea in the other)

Suvi enters'

Suvi: Good morning puppa'

Puppa: Good morning beta ji'

Mumma enters with garma garma aloo ke parathe and serves it to both Puppa and suvi..Puppa is to engrossed in the newspaper to notice it'and suddenly he tilts his face from the paper..a sudden shine of excitement seen in his eyes'

Puuppa: (in an excited tone) Arey wah!!!

Mumma: (confused) kya hua ji?? Kya paraathe aaj ithne bhi ache bane hein kya? Lekin aapne tho abhi tak use chake bhi nahi'(now she too sounding excited)..suvi beta kya parate sach mein ache bane hein kya??

Mumma: (confused) Wat happened?? Are the Paraatas tasing so good today??..but u havent even touched the Parathas yet..(now she to sounding excited)..Suvi dear..are the parathes really so tasty today?

Suvi:- (she herself confused) nahi mumma'mera mathalab hein ki jaise har roz banthi hein waise hi bani hein..Puppa kya hua??

Suvi: (she herself confused) no mumma, I mean it tastes the same as always..Puppa wat happened??

Puppa:- arey yeh dekho suvi aaj paaper mein kya chappa hein..?? (excited)

Puppa: arey see this Suvi...wat is printed on today's paper?? (excited)

Suvi, now curious to know wat is so happening in the newspaper moves forward to take the paper..when suddenly Baby come there and snatches the paper away from Puppa's hand'

Baby:- Arey mein bhi dekhoon aisa kya chappa hein..jisse dekh kar puppa ithna uchal rahe hein'

Baby: Arey let me also see what is so happening in the newspaper that Puppa is so excited..

Suvi is now slightly irritated'she wonders:- arey kahi Ranbeer Kapoor ki koi nahi film tho nahi release hui na?..Arey nahi'agar hoti tho mujhe pata nahi hota kya?...ya fir aisa ho saktha hein ki kahi Ranbir Kapoor Kattgodham tho nahi aa raha hein??..'arey nahi aisa ho bhi tho Puppa kyun excited honge??...at last she is left still more confused and annoyed..

Suvi is now slightly irritated, she woders:- arey I think it is about Ranbir Kapoor's some new film..No..if it was so wont I know about it?..Or may be that Ranbir Kapoor is coming to Kattgodham.?? Arey..no even if he is coming why will Puppa be so excited about it..? at last she is left still more confused and annoyed..

She is now chasing baby to know abt the paper thing'while baby is running'and suddenly baby clashes with tultuli..and suvi grabs this moment snatches the paper from baby's hand all excited and curious to knw what the newspaper said..!!

As she looks into the newspaper there is a sudden change in her expression' she is all depressed and even seems to be uninterested'

The paper displayed a half page ad of Mumbai's top College'Devendra Pratap Sing College'(DPSC)

Puppa:- dekha suvi beta kithna badiya ad chpavaya hein inn logon ne paper mein..sach mein yeh tho ekh sapna hein beta'dekh lovely ekh din humari beti ithni badi college mein padegi aur management ki degree le ayegi..

Puppa: saw suvi beta, how beautiful this ad is...seriosuly this is a dream...see lovely one day our suvi too will learn in such a big college and will earn a Management degree...

Mumma:- scah mein ji..?? (excited)'

Mumma: Really?? (excited)

the entire guggal home is filled with vibes of joy and fun..all are happy..except for two souls..One suvi becoz of the dilemma weather she has to tell her parents tat she wants to be an actress and not a management graduate..or not..

And the other one is tultuli becoz she is worried seeing suvi's expression change and she being the only one to know abt suvi's dream is not able to help her out'

Puppa:- (emotional) Beta thum humare iss sapne ko pura tho karegi na?

Puppa: (emotional) Dear you will fulfill this dream of ours..wont u?

A somewhat expectation is seen in his eyes'leaving behind a confused suvi..

Puppa:- suvi beta bol na?? kya hua? Thu legi na DPSC college mein admission??

Puppa: Suvi beta tell na? Wat happenend?? U will take admission in DPSC no?

Suvi looks at tultuli..and tultuli through  her eyes communicates to her to tell her parents about her dream'

Tultuli (to herself) :- keh de suvi'soch math'.aaj hi right time hein'keh de ki thumhe actress banana hein'kisi DPSC mein admission lena nahi hein..keh de'Please suvi'keh de'

Tultuli (to herself): Come on suvi..dont think...tell them. Today is the right time tell them that u want to be an actress and not take admission in some DPSC...please suvi tell them..

Suvi:- (Haan yahi right time hein keh dene ki'mein mumma aur puppa ko sab bol dungi)'

Suvi: (yes this is the right time to tell mumma and puppa about my dream)

Suvi is about to tell her parents abt it'When Mumma interferes

Mumma:- iss mein poochna kya hein ji'suvi humari beti hein aur aaj takh ussne humein kabhi nirash nahi kiya..wada karo suvi ki  thum DPSC mein admission zaroor legi..

Mumma: wat is there to ask in this..suvi is our daughter and till date she has never let us down..promise us suvi that u ll take admission in DPSC for sure...

Suvi:-suddenly is carried away by her mom's words'she looks at her mom's face'she thinks about her dream'she looks at her dad'she thinks about her being an actress..she looks into her dads eyes..the expectations hidden in them..

Suvi: Mumma-Puppa..promise mein DPSC mein admission loongi'mujhe tultuli ke saath bahar jana hein na tho issi liye thayar ho jathi hoon'she hides her tears behind..

Suvi: Mumma-Puppa promise I ll take admissions in DPSC..now i have to go somewhere with Tultuli so I ll get ready..she hides her tears behind...

The fun filled vibe of the Guggal house is reinvited and suvi leaves for her room with Tultuli following her'

-------------------------------------------------

This was the first part...hope u guys liked it...and ya if u did dont forget to hit the like button and also let me know about ur opinion on the update...Thanx for reading it
Guys who are new to reading it..if u want PM on the update then please follow the golden ruleof adding me as your buddy...!! πŸ˜‰

[ Do not copy /paste or reproduce the materials or
ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from author of this FF-Manish B Shetty]

Edited by Manish_Shetty - 11 years ago
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very good update ,it will be interesting to read your ff.
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujairohit

Very good update ,it will be interesting to read your ff.

thanx a lot sujai rohit..!!! 😊
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvushivin1

great...!!

thanx...!!! πŸ˜ƒ
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmm..so tumne toh start Decision making track se hi kiya hain..all the best for it bro!..i hope ye SG ki tarah interesting toh ho..but utna depressing na bane πŸ˜†
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: akshayR

Hmm..so tumne toh start Decision making track se hi kiya hain..all the best for it bro!..i hope ye SG ki tarah interesting toh ho..but utna depressing na bane πŸ˜†

waise bro i have already written the next part...and it has a lot of drama awaiting...i dont want to reveal it right now...dont worry it may sound a lil depressing but then it will all be solved very soon...next part we will discover friendship...
haya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice start ManishπŸ‘πŸΌ
Looking forward what will happen next😊
KTEP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow... you should not go into acting yaar.. try writing that also bollywood style...
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: haya20

very nice start ManishπŸ‘πŸΌ

Looking forward what will happen next😊

thanx a lot haya...!!!! πŸ˜ƒ