Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
[ Do not copy /paste or reproduce the materials or
ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from author of this FF-Manish B Shetty]

Part 2: Yeh Dosti Sab Ghum Bula De'

Suvi silently walked from there to her room, followed by Tultuli.

In the room suvi threw the newspaper on the bed and started silently shedding tears..tultuli came there and made suvi face her'

At once she asked suvi: Yeh sab kya hein suvi?...Aaj thumhe ithna acha mauka mila tha apne mumma puppa ko sab sach keh dena ka..lekin thumne wo muaka bhi gawa diya?

At once she asked suvi: Wat is this Suvi? Today u had such good chance of telling ur mumma and puppa everything...but then u let go that chance even..?

Suvi: Yar ab mein kya karon tultuli'jab mein puppa ko dekhthi hoon tho meri awaz nahi nikalti..

Suvi: Yar tultuli wat shall I do...when I see Puppa my voice gets struck and I am not able to tell him anything...

Tultuli: arey yar iss mein uncle se darne ki kya baath hein?? Aaj takh tho thu hum sab ke liye ekh inspiration rahi hein suvi..SVG ke sare members proud feel karte hein thumhe apne dost khthe hue..Jab bhi hum sab ko apne mumma puppa se baath karne mein dar lagtha tho tab thu hi thi jo kabhi kisise nahi dari..na apne mumma-puppa se aur na humare mumma-puppa se'tho aaj jab thumare career ka sawal aa chukka hein tho thu kyun dar rahi hein?

Tultuli: arey yar wat is there to get afraid of uncle? Till today u have been an inspiration to all SVG members...we were proud of u. When ever we could not talk to our parents it was always u who spoke to ur parents and our parents for everything...and today when the question is about ur career u are backing off?

Suvi:- haan mein dar rahi hoon'(all shattered)'haan mein dar rahi hoon tultuli..lekin mumma-puppa se baath karne se nahi'.lekin unke sapne thodne se'tumhe shayad pata nahi tultuli jab se mein choti bachi thi tab se unhone mere liye yeh sapna dekha tha'

Suvi: Yes I am afreaid..(all shattered), Yes I am afraid tultuli..but not of talking to Mumma-Puppa but of shattering their dreams..u may not know this tulutli but since I was a kid they have seen this dream for me to fulfill..

Flashback:

The entire guggal family was in a lot of stress'Puppa guggal had lost his job and was constantly looking for one..all were worried'Suvi was just 4 years then'

One evening puppa returned from an interview..suvi was playing around and then mumma come running from the kitchen'Puppa all depressed sits down on the sofa in the living room

Mumma: Kya hua ji? Kuch hua aapke kaam ka? Aaj interview tha na..kaisa raha?

Mumma: Wat happened?? Did u get any job? How was the interview u attended today?

Puppa:- Ab kya bathao Lovely ji'aaj ki duniya talent nahi dekthi'bas dekthi hein tho sirf aur sirf college ka naam ya marks'aaj ekh candidate aya tha'wo DPSC se graduate tha'janthe hein aap'usne mujhe kithna neecha dikhaya aaj'mujhe aaj aisa laga ki mere jeevan bar ki degree ka koi mathab nahi'

Puppa: Now wat shall i tell u Lovelyji..today's world does not see talent but looks into the college name or the marks. Today a candidate came there and he was a graduate from DPSC..do u know how low he treated me? For a second I felt that all my hardwork and degrees are of no use...

Mumma: aap tension math lijiye ji'sab tikh ho jayega..

Mumma: U dont worry dear...all will be fine

Puppa: nahi sab tikh tab hoga jab humari suvi bhi uss DPSC mein admission lekar dikhayegi'

Puppa: No..all will be fine only when our daughter Suvi will get admission in DPSC...

Flashback ends'

Suvi now all emotional'one side she has her dream and the other the promise she made to her puppa just a short while ago'

Tultuli:- tikh hein yar mein bhi manthi hoon ki uncle ji ne thumareliye bahuth sapne dekhe hein..lekin iss ke liye thum apne sapne ko tho tutne nahi de sakthi na yar'yar yeh kaise fair hein yar'

Tultuli: Okay yar I understand that uncle has seen some dreams for u..but then tat does not mean that u let ur dreams be shattered..how is tat fair?

Suvi: Lekin ab kuch nahi ho saktha tultuli'ab mujhe management hi karna hoga..aur koi rastha nahi hein'sorf management'(she lifts the newspaper and holds it in such a way that the DPSC ad is shown to tultuli)'Ab yahi mera sapna hein tultuli'

Suvi: But nothing can happen now tulutli, now I ll have to do management only...no otther way out.(she lifts the newspaper and holds it in such a way that DPSC ad is shown to Tultuli), now this itself is my dream..

Tultuli's expression suddenly changes..there is a hint of joy in her eyes..she suddenly grabs the newspaper from suvi's hands..

Tultuli:..OMG'OMG' see this Suvi

Suvi all confused'(arey kahi yeh ladki pagal tho nahi ho gayi??)

Suvi all confused (hope this girl has not gone mad all of a sudden)

Tultuli:- suvi yeh dekh'DPSC mein jo courses offered hein usme acting aur fashion bhi hein'.dekh'(super excited)

Tultuli: Suvi see..there is acting and fashion in the list of courses offered at DPSC..(super excited)

For a flick of second even suvi gets all excited'and she snatches the paper from tultuli's hands' then the other second she is again brought to reality'

Tultuli: arey ab thu fir se dukhi kyun ho gayi?

Tultuli: Arey u turned disappointed again?

Suvi:- kyunki puppa chathe hein ki mein management karoo and not acting..

Suvi: Becoz puppa wants me to do management and not acting

Tultuli: lekin suvi thumne unhe aaj unhe bas yeh promise kiya ki thum DPSC mein admission logi..aur agar thum acting course join kar legi tho thumara sapna bhi sach ho saktha hein..and thumare puppa ko diya hua promise bhi..

Tultuli: But suvi u have promised tat u will get admissions in DPSC..and if u now join acting course then U can fulfill ur dream and keep up ur promise u made to him..

Suvi:- but

Tultuli:- Lekin vekin sab kuch nahi'bas ab yeh sab rhona dhona chod de aur ab hum log bahar ghumne chalthe  hein'

Tultuli: No need of this but...no leave all these crying and stuff and now lets hang out...

Suvi:- confused and reluctant to agree but then she later agrees..

Suvi..leaves to change..and tultuli jus remains silent and then..

Tultuli:- yeh gannuji'plz mere suvi ko apne sapne se bahar math jane dena'aur gannuji wo aapko ithna manthi hein aur aap uss se ithne roothe kyun hein?...Plz gannuji wo aap par bahuth ki vishwas rakthi hein..uss vishwas ko banaye rakhna'she gives a fade smile'

Tultuli: Yeh Gannuji plz dont allow suvi to go off her dream..she belives so much in you and u r so rude to her? Please dont break her trust on you..(she gives a fade smile)

-----------------------------------------------

This was the Part 2...Yeh dosti Sab Ghum Bula de...This was supposed to be posted tomorrow but then it is being posted on a special request...Yashu..(cute sister)..😉..and Ya this is dedicated to all my friends...!!!  All who are supporting me in realizing my dream...!!!! Thanx a lot...!!! 😃

For PMs plz add me as ur buddy and ya plz plz like it along with a comment..that really does encourage me to write more...plz...😊

[ Do not copy /paste or reproduce the materials or
ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from author of this FF-Manish B Shetty]

Edited by Manish_Shetty - 11 years ago
.YaJuShI. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

ya sure yashi...!!!😊..tikh hein kyun ki thum itna bekabar ho rahi ho tho I ll upadate today itself?? 😊

wow wow wow thanku thanku ðŸ˜ƒ
Wow ! You Going good ! =)
And BTW where did you got the sig which is in your avatar =)
Its immensely beautiful =)
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
well thanx...and it feels good that u  liked my update...and ya i got the sig from the SG creations corner

Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RadxAli-

Wow ! You Going good ! =)

And BTW where did you got the sig which is in your avatar =)
Its immensely beautiful =)

thanx for reading and liking my ff...😊..and ya i got sig from the SG creations corner

The link is : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2896205&TPN=42
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice one manish..bringing the flashback part was really nice..gud work..but ek baat kahun...tumne lovely(Mumma Guggal's name) ko fir se dolly likh diya 😉 ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshayR

nice one manish..bringing the flashback part was really nice..gud work..but ek baat kahun...tumne lovely(Mumma Guggal's name) ko fir se dolly likh diya 😉 ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†

thanx...but aaj fir se mein ne lovely ko dolly bana diya?? pata nahi yeh kya ho gaya hein mujhe?? 😆..wait i ll change it..and thanx bhai for telling me...!! 😊
maria_rox14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow...I really like it...pls upload the next part soon...

luvushivin1 thumbnail
awsum update and posting me thank u thank u...!!!!when will yuvi come.???
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: maria_rox14

Wow...I really like it...pls upload the next part soon...

Thanx a lot 😃...and i ll update for sure...but I am not yet done with the writing...so once done will for sure post...😉