Written update: 19 oct 2012(varsha tells truth)

Posted: 11 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE

(police station)
varsha requesting police to she want to call in hospital & knwing about soham. Sameer informs soham nw gets in conscious. Varsha gets relieve to knw about soham. Balan asking sameer whts is going here? At the same time, police form hospital call and give news that Vishnu ran from there. Varsha thinks where he can go. Balan says to police that it was u r responsibility to take care of him and if anything happens to him then I won't leave any of you. Inspector get mad at Balan and Vishnu comes there now. He take one breath. Soham go near varsha & worrying to see her in jail. Varsha asks to him why did you run from hospital..Soham asks why are to took my mom in lock up? Police tells, soham varsha & balan both are nt ur real parents. Soham gets furious & says to police wht are you saying? Police tells, varsha is nt u r real mother actually she is u r mausi. Before 18 years ago she kidnapped u & run away frm her house with u when u were a small baby. Soham looking at varsha & move towards her & asking her that wht is police saying to me? Varsha is crying & telling him that whatever police is saying to u it is true. Soham shocked.😲😲. Vishnu cannot believe it and loses his control in a shock.

(police station)
varsha tells, whatever police saying to u it is true. Soham shocked. Balan is looks very angry. He says wht are you saying jhumari? Soham goes near balan & asks wht my mother saying? Soham tells varsha u r lying na i knw. Varsha says, i m nt u r mother. Archu tai is u r real mother & manav is u r real father. Soham is totally break. He gets stunned & he lose his balan & slip. Soham recalls some gud moments with him. Balan is very angry. Varsha sees arman & says they are u r real parents. Soham moves back & sees archu-manav. Varsha says, i m so scared about one day u will gets knw about u r real parents. Archu runs to Soham. Varsha says, I hide this truth from you for last 18 years.. because I was afraid of losing you. I didn't want you to know this truth ever. She tells when archana & manav got knw about me they were starts finding me. Varsha tells all truth &  Vishnu now remembers how Archu was calling him son before he got shot by Manav and he has tears in his eyes. Archana in her eyes tears  & she gets close to soham & saying one day i knw my soham... Soham moves back. Soham then tells Varsha, so what if you didn't give birth to me.. you raised me like a real son.he tells  If they really love me then why they didn't try to search for me in last 18 years. Archu says, we tried.. soham says what soham soham.. i m not soham i m vishnu lala. archu says try to understand me. soham gets hyper &he is not her soham. please stop saying soham to me. balan looks happy & gives evil smile. soham says u r my dad na so what did u do with mw? u came with police to arresting me? my dad(balan)  did not do like this. soham tells manav that balan is my father.  soham tells balan & varsha are my parents. soham tells varsha & balan that he will come out varsha & balan soon.. no worry for me. soham does not listen anything & leaves but suddenly he gets pain so he falls down in archu & manav tensed.

(morning out side of police station)
outside archana & manav is talking about soham.  police says no one will be allowed inside without their permission. manav tells poilce if i take case back which is agains  soham then he will nt go in lock up but police says still so many cases are going on soham so there are less chances.sameer tells manav they are feeling very bad but they were already warned soham if he did anything wrong he stiaght go in jail. They says nw court will decide wht happen with soham. Police give Manav his bail papers  and says to manav that you used gun without license and shot Vishnu. And that's why there darbanga police is a case against you as well.. for us.. everyone is same whether they are businessmen or a goon. Manav saysi m agree for any punishment that court give me.

Precap:
1: arjun-purvi shown & purvi says thank you for blessing u r love & now they are spend some more time with viewers. arjun announcing that from 22 oct-26 oct PR will be 1 hour.

2:
at karanjkar house sulochana says purvi that now soham declines to accept arman as his real parents. now how will soham believe that archana & manav is his real parents.? in purvi hands one CD is there she tells sulo that now soham dada will believe i will go to meet him.

sorry for mistakes... updating via mobile.😉
Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

I think Manav will go jail and then show will take 1 or 2 years leap I think . Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago
Thanks Naresh.
This show is again getting bore.
Originally posted by LoveTVShows

<font size="2">I think Manav will go jail and then show will take 1 or 2 years leap I think . </font>

So if they are going to punish him then Varsha, Balan should also be not spared.. Also Soham..

What a tragic episode.. Felt bad for Archana Manav.. Varsha, even after loosing everything she is a winner and Manav Archana are loosers in today's episode.
Originally posted by AshuNaik

So if they are going to punish him then Varsha, Balan should also be not spared.. Also Soham..

What a tragic episode.. Felt bad for Archana Manav.. Varsha, even after loosing everything she is a winner and Manav Archana are loosers in today's episode.

Arre AshuNaik dear, kaun gaya hai jail mein PR mein ab tak ? Ajit never got punished, Dharmesh never got punished and many other villains never got punished .
Now I am thinking if show take 1 or 2 or 3 years leap . after leap new house for Deshmukh family ? Will Soham will live with Deshmukh family ? Will ArVi reunite after leap ? What will happen to Ovi, Teju & Punni ? Will sachin return after leap ?

I think on 29 October 2012 show will take leap
ok guys today was my last day of PR...i am done with it... all what teju did by accompanying manav and archana to darbhanga is in vein coz the credit will be taken by purvi ... wow i am cv's and their ridiculous idea's ... i don't mind if the glorify purvi but not on expense of archana manav kids... first they are glorifying purvi on expense of ovi just to show she loves them more and now in case of soham teju is spoiled just to glorify purvi coz she is the great ... now whatever they show i am out of here...
Originally posted by rash2222

ok guys today was my last day of PR...i am done with it... all what teju did by accompanying manav and archana to darbhanga is in vein coz the credit will be taken by purvi ... wow i am cv's and their ridiculous idea's ... i don't mind if the glorify purvi but not on expense of archana manav kids... first they are glorifying purvi on expense of ovi just to show she loves them more and now in case of soham teju is spoiled just to glorify purvi coz she is the great ... now whatever they show i am out of here...

Why you have problem that purvi will help arman to reunite with soham only because that she is adopted,dont forget purvi is the second lead from pr iam very happy that purvi will help armaan with soham i like purvi and soham sister,brother bonding,thanks CV
Originally posted by simusha

Why you have problem that purvi will help arman to reunite with soham only because that she is adopted,dont forget purvi is the second lead from pr iam very happy that purvi will help armaan with soham i like purvi and soham sister,brother bonding,thanks CV

listen i never said that i have problem with purvi got it ... and one more thing teju purvi ovi sachu soham and arjun all are second lead...    
Purvi is the second leading lady of PR, after all. So, she will have a role to play in this. Now that she is not with Arjun, they have to keep her active in some track,so why not this? If Ovi and Teju had accepted him immediately, then there is not much of a story left in that track.
Anyway, I thought Ankit as Vishnu/Soham was very good today. Did not go OTT and it was his episode all through. I was impressed with his acting today.