FF: The Devil's Gold- Final Chap Pg25 UPT31st Oct

Posted: 11 years ago

First of all, this story will be more about Ariya and a bit less on cases, hope no one really minds and enjoys this... Everyone in the crew is the same as in the serial, only one addition, that is a new guy name Ajay...

Prologue:

It had been three years now that Arjun had joined the ETF, and been more than one year now that Sikander had been caught.  While initially Arjun had been a rude, arrogant and no-nonsense man, these months passed in ETF with everyone had greatly mellowed him down. Even Rathore and Arjun got on well nowadays and Arjun had started to become quite protective about Riya, but he still hadn't explored on the reasons, and Riya already was going out with someone called Ajay.  He had met that guy a few times, but he had never liked him at all, and only Riya knew what she loved about him, but he didn't want to interfere in her life. Shree and Chotu as always were the bestest of friends with Riya, and they also were no longer afraid of Arjun now.

Chapter 1:

Riya was checking her mobile every one minute, she was running quite late now to meet her boyfriend, Ajay, as usual.  She thought about the hard day she just had, and that due to the case again she had left work a bit late, and as usual she was going to be late by more than one hour.  Hopefully her boyfriend was a good person, and always waited for her.

She thought about her first meeting with Ajay and rewinded the way their relationship had advanced since the last two months.

She had just been scolded by Arjun for her carelessness about a particular evidence in a case.  By now she should have been used to his reprimands, but still his opinion really mattered to her, and despite trying and trying to improve herself, she sometimes felt that she wasn't good enough for ETF since she very rarely heard Arjun compliment her on her work.  It had been a very bad day for her, she's was very sad and depressed and wanted to just go home and have a good cry, when due to her negligence in driving, her car collided with another car when she missed the traffic light, and continued to drive despite the signal light "RED".

"Oh god, when will bad things stop happening in my life???," she said silently, and presently got down from her car to go and ask sorry and see if anyone was hurt from the other party.

"I'm so sorry," she started but was interrupted by a male voice.

"It's ok, it's only a car, and besides i haven't got anything.  But are you ok? You seem a bit unwell," said a very handsome guy with a smile.

This was highly refreshing for Riya, after being continuously put down by Arjun everyday, she didn't mind the attention at all.  She acquiesced that she was ok, and only tired after a heavy day. 

"Your car is completely damaged, are you sure you aren't hurt, i can take you to the hospital," he said.

It was only then that Riya actually looked at car and saw that it was a complete junk now.  Another bad thing to be added to her lists of misfortunes today she sighed.

The stranger was observing Riya, and could see she was exhausted and proposed to give her a lift to her home.  Ideally she wouldn't have been so ready to make friends or go with any stranger, but today she was feeling so down that she put all her doubts and cautions to the back of her mind, and accepted his lift.  Later when he had dropped her home, he had introduced himself as Ajay and had given his phone number.  After that they had met almost every week for lunch or dinner.  Riya liked being with Ajay, cause he was such a charming person and was always complimenting her. 

She returned back to the present and thought that just last week Ajay had asked her hand for marriage, and she had been so shocked that she hadn't replied at all.  She had talked about this to Shree and Chotu regarding this, and after one week of thinking she had finally decided to say yes.  And tonight she was having dinner with Ajay and would give him her answer. 

In a few minutes she reached the restaurant where she and Ajay were dining, and hurriedly made her way to the table where she could see an angry Ajay waiting.  She went in front of him and said a simple "sorry".  She was surprised when instead of shouting at her, Ajay just acknowledged her sorry and asked her to sit down.  She always loved this about Ajay, he was never shouting or insulting her. They both had their diner and talked a bit about everything going on in the world.  After the diner, when it was time to leave, Ajay stopped Riya from getting up and asked her to wait.

Suddenly a few persons came towards them with violins in their hand and started playing a very romantic tune.  And the manager came forward with a bouquet of red roses and gave it to Ajay.  Ajay knelt down on one knee and proposed to Riya the traditional romantic way.  Riya was stunned at this public display and also loved this romantic angle.  Everyone in the restaurant were looking at them and cheering them and chorusing her to finally say "Yes".

She put her hand in Ajay's hand and was going to give her answer, when suddenly she heard some thought of commotion, and when she turned to look behind, she saw an angry Arjun making his way towards them.  When he reached near them, he seized Riya's hand from Ajay's hand and said, "This engagement can't happen, I'll never let this occur, Samjhe ya Samjhaoun," while looking with livid eyes at Ajay.

Riya was completely lost, and didn't understand at all what Arjun was doing here, and why he even thought he could stop her from accepting Ajay's proposal.  She looked furiously at Arjun and screamed, " How dare you?"...

So how was it guys???

Sorry i know not much of Arjun and Ariya, but i had to start the story, and for that it had to be completely started from Riya's POV.

Please share your views on it, and let me know if i should continue or not.

Part 2: Page 5

Part 3; Page 8

Part 4: Page 11

part 5: Page 14

Part 6: Page 21

Final Chapter: Page 25

Edited by haruhi26 - 11 years ago
wow loved this side of arjun
wow its nice thank you👏
hey dat was awesome dear...
frankly sayig or i must say honestly saying...i got bit angry wen i read riya hooked with some guy called ajay...bt by d end u melted me ..wen arjun enters wid d heroic entry...!!!

i really liked it...n looking forward to read more...plss do continue n pm if u!!!

n u said abt less of cases n mre of ariya...yaar dats all we really want!!!😉
Edited by purecure - 11 years ago

Great start... i'm confused y did arjun stop her??  update soon... cnt wait...

nice!!! thinking why arjun suddenly intervened in the proposal.. do update soon 😊
Wow...
Nice ff
Nd u stopped right at the point
Update soon

love the entry of arjun..update soon n please pm me na when you update next??
Vry nyc dear

plz continue asap

thx for PM..