Thendral

Thendral Update Friday Oct 19, 2012

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Pearl ka for the wonderful Update! πŸ‘β­οΈ

The trio friends scene wass cute. Yes Kanagu can not marry fast, he need time to forget everything, dw he will surely marry someone πŸ˜ƒ It was nice to see them kalaichufying all after a long time πŸ‘πŸΌ TA ku intha hair style nallave illa πŸ€” Where are the Bujjis?? Miss them πŸ˜†

That relative enna loosa? Ipdi bomb poduraru? Grrr πŸ˜‘ TPS mom nala many probs are going to come. Poor Prabha, but we cannot blame him too.. Ellam parents oda valarpu  Is TPS mom gonna hide all the money and jewels? πŸ˜² That lady pannalum pannum πŸ˜‘ Is VR gonna help? Ohh noo or Kanagu? Plsss not, take the money from the locker and give. All probs gonna surrounder at Prabha head. Indiras feelings can be understand, yenna they never know Prabha is this much irresponsible nu πŸ˜• Enna nadakka poguthu. TPS mom mariyadaiya should give money πŸ˜‘

All have a wonderful weekend πŸ€—
Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Pearl for the lovely update and comments!
As you said I wish that guy runs away with the money🀒!
But again a repetition of scene..where GW & Lav didn't give money to TT when they were in trouble!
I hope Deepa is able to make her husband more responsible!
Kanagu claiming that he would not have let her go if he were richπŸ€”..(?)
Reversal of roles soon coming up! Kanagu rich, Praba poor!
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update plus comments PearlπŸ€—

TPS's mom and her cheap mentality...their family's stupid  prestige save panna they need Prabha...all these GWs gets greedy seeing money or jewels...grr...i bet she wont tell TPS about the hidden money and jewels..πŸ˜•

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks pearl for the update...how come TA and J want K to marry next day itself? Akhil asking Prabha and scolding him for not being responsible was good to see as a brother and he finding ways to solve the issue was good too...hope he cares abt prabha and corrects him as ann elder brother plus deepa's role shd be there too in this...hmm...TPS was good to join akhil in solving and same time understanding it was P's brought up thet he is so was good...VR ku next worry s about indra than current problem. his face on seeing indra was lol...TPS mom s one loser to listen to anyone and everyone..sariyana edupar kai pilla...I thk they changed akhil's dubbing and it was okie with him and was not irritating as it used to be...
Shemmo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shubba

I thk they changed akhil's dubbing and it was okie with him and was not irritating as it used to be...

Hahaha yess.. Akhil oda dubbing is the same person who dubs for Mohan, if i am not wrong πŸ˜†
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful update and comments Pearl..πŸ€—πŸ€—

It could have been better if TPs and her mom had visited Deepa's house to bring D/P back instead of TPS mom listening to everyone's words ... They were just sitting and having a chat of Lax/Bhu..πŸ˜”

Poor Kanagu.. TA/J forcing to marry K the next day itself..πŸ˜† But Kanagu's confidence was good.. 

Akhil and Sundari was good today.. Akhil advising P about his duties was good.. and Sundari supporting Prabha was good too.. Hope they stay the same with Prabha.. 

TPS mom..sigh.. loser..somehow while TPS finding some cash for this problem.. should get to know her mom is thinking the other way and has hid all the money/jewels nu..πŸ˜• 
Edited by TTfan - 11 years ago
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful and very detailed update. Thanks much Pearl.

Loved the trio scene again. It was cute how TA call J erumaimadu. Very casual. :). Its too bad to ask Kanagu to get married for Deepa's sake. Just because Deepa should not feel bad about him should he get married. He will marry when he feels to and wants to.I am so much on Kanagu's side. But got to agree what J said. When he gets rich and feels lonely he will surely marry some one :).

Solli kudukara maharasan buthisaliya iruka kudatha. Lax varisunu athu Akilan mattumthan. Athu seri. When they try to enforce it don't they think that would cause all the issues. Advice panra alu athe kekura alu rendu perukum buthi illa. I wish this lady gives all that money and jewellery to that guy and ask him to have it safe. Antha alu eduthutu odi poyidanum. Intha amma Bhuvana ta nalla thittu vanganum... I can't wait to see such a scene.

I am totally with Indra. She surely should sense a insecurity here. Because she is a mom. I wouldn't want to get married my daughter to a guy whose position is not stable in a family, unless he good enough and matured to survive on his own. With mom gone and Lax being a unstable one, he is at TPS's mercy currently. TPS's mom and Akhil can never be trusted. I wished Indra was strong enough and showed her concerns before going with her husband rushed to show his nandri kadan.

Any way whole week CTs has set a strong stage for upcoming events... Ellam serithan T and TA va maranthudathinga avanga than lead role.
Edited by viswai123 - 11 years ago
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanu.

Thanks for the lovely update plus comments PearlπŸ€—

TPS's mom and her cheap mentality...their family's stupid  prestige save panna they need Prabha...all these GWs gets greedy seeing money or jewels...grr...i bet she wont tell TPS about the hidden money and jewels..πŸ˜•

I agree. Appo, P was Lax's son...now he's not? What kind of logic is this? Oh, that's right...this is Lax's logic (ie. needing Bhuv to start & run a hospital, pushing her out to the streets after TPS comes back). Bhuv is being proven right, slowly but surely. Akhil is Lax's only vaarisu? Is that relative joking? Bhuv contributed more to that wealth than TPS...so while half the wealth is legally Akhil's (through Lax), while the other half equally belongs to P and Thuls (through Bhuv...whether they want it or not). This TPS's mom has no brain...blindly believing everything she hears. πŸ€’

P.S. Poor Kanagu. πŸ₯Ί
Edited by autumnsconcerto - 11 years ago
Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Pearl dear for the update!! πŸ˜Š

more money problems...sigh πŸ˜’

just yesterday they showed symtoms of GW thirundufying...and today they're progressing to make TPS' mom as next GW aah... 😑

Edited by babylissLady - 11 years ago