Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Arti for this thread.
I am sooo frustrated and disappointed with this show. This is not the same PSH that everyone loved and rushed home to see. Sometimes I think that they are giving amateurs a chance to write an episode of PSH each day that's why we have so much inconsistencies in the characters and loopholes in the stories.
I was so shocked by Aditya attacking his uncle 😡over this stupid bedni. What exactly is he protecting her from? I did not see Vikram attack her or try to harm her in any way.
And Sugni, that ungrateful cheap over-bearing bedni just pisses me off more and more with each episode. She has no principles or class anymore.🤬🤬🤬
I would like the CVs to let Aditya and Sugni marry each other and PLEASE LET VIKRAM MOVE ON!!!!!!!!! It is about time he realises that she is just like Reva, who only wants money and mansion.
As for Gulabiya, that bedni wants to know what kind of woman would share her husband with another woman. 🤣Well Gulabiya dear, it's the same thing as when you are having relations with the other Thakurains' husbands. The only difference is that Reva has said upfront that she has no problem with him and Sugni together, whereas these other Thakurains did not bless the other bednis with their husbands. Seems she only knows how to sneak into the Thakurs mansions at night hoping their wives don't catch her!!!!🤣
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This show when it started had so much potential, then they went and🤬with sugni selling herself to the higest bidder and adi buying he i lay the blame for this situation entirely on gulabia, it would have been much better if sugni had married TVS than is mess they r showing.

what happen to they writers and producers of this show, it is pure crap may b this is one of the reason zee move it to 11:pm, might b trying to get rid of this show.
Don't get me started on the character of this show, sugni went from a young optimist with the world for her picking to this wineing, coniving bimbo, as for that self righteous  bedni hating jackass adi,  let's not forget TVS  he is even worst than TJS sugni father,what the hell happen with this show.
at present this show would drive any sane person to drink or the looney bin, what was the need for  reva n all these new characters. for the life of me i don't know what this show is about anymore,  it has no morals, pure lies, schemeing, vindictiveness and a lead pair who don't know their ass from their head, by the way who is the leads in this show they r so many new faces and different  things happening i think i forget who the leads r.
the witers of this show needs to end this show fast or change the writing team right now because these writer are out of their minds, reason for saying this which woman in this 21st century will tell her husband that he can b with another woman all she want is the status as his wife, she has got to b drunk, high, have a side relationship or planning to take him for all he is worth in a divorce.
I am not an indian, i am a born American, but the reason i like watching these indian shows is because u c some moral, values and traditions n also some wholesome entertainment for the entire family, don't get me wrong u find wholesome entertainment in a lot of other shows, but i think this show PSH has stray way off base with this current storyline and this is one of the reason i stop watching is as of thursday, i just can't take it anymore. they have butchered a fantastic😭 sorry for any incorrect spelling
Edited by latanzia - 11 years ago
Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When I said we might as well read children's classics, I didn't mean children's stories. Not all children's stories are good or meaningful. Only in classic literature you will find 'living books' which are suitable for both old & young.

Here's my earlier post about the way this story may work:

To Varun,

This is my humble opinion on how this show can be saved. 

Phir Subah Hogi started off a very strong footing about the Bedni Community and Takur Vikram Singh being their defender of these deprived women. After the show suffered set backs with exchange of characters, the show has fallen below standards and is collapsing.

Nandish being the lead and Adi with Sughni has spoilt everything. If Nandish was meant to be the lead then he should have been one from the beginning and should have been seen supporting the Bedni community.  How on earth can Adi be the lead after throwing  so many insults at Bednis and at Sughni? 

These two characters have absolutely nothing in common except for Adi degrading Sugni & patronising her as she does the same to Vikram and both leaving their original partners getting superficially married for convenience, based on their illogical and unjustified principles.

Things (imho), have gone wrong are, for example:

• Bringing the dead back alive
  • TVS continuing on with a broken marriage
  • Bhanja fighting his Mama for wanting to marry Sughni and stealing her from him
  • The disappearing act of the whole village, 

All of these have had a negative impact on the show. Other comments from viewers & poor ratings prove this.

I'd rather this whole fiasco ends. The show is a mess. The only way forward is for TJS with Reeva to conspire against Vikram, leading to a huge scandal, about him being after Sughni. When he attempts to talk to Sughni, she misunderstands his intentions, while he tries to stop her from leaving, someone from behind the screen (e.g. TJS) shoots at him and blames him for trying to dishonour Sughni. He ends up with a physical injury, humiliated by the villagers and abandoned. 

• Vikram needs justice, and needs to put all of them in their rightful place.
  • Vikram's mother, Mother Takur, in the mean time starts to investigate the truth and coaches Vikram into telling her everything, which he does.
  • When TVS finds out Reeva was behind this, he divorces her but gives her what she wants, a name & place - a separate house to live far away. 
  • Mother Takur meanwhile counsels Vikram into leaving the village for a while to recover from his injury and for his own peace of mind & safety. 

Mother Takur has to play an active role as TVS's supporter and pay back to Sughni for all the pain she gave to TVS, by making her realise how wrong she is. This will be a slow process. At first MT invites Sughni to her home to talk with her about working as her servant (by now, she knows everything & that Sughni a bedni) when Sughni has no money and no where to go except the takurs who want to exploit her. MT will teach her how to do house chores, educate her, give her manners, values (sanskar), and how be a real takurain.

In the mean time, TVS finds out the culprit is TJS and fights him (like the character of Zoro), but no one knows who is helping the women of the town or attacking TJS. This way, he earns back his love, trust & respect of Sughni, her mother and the whole village. He should stay away for many years and do good for the Bednis  without any of them knowing it, till the end, when Sughni realizes who is her hero. 

In the mean time, Adi can play the main lead in helping this unknown hero and Adi will also realize it's his mama saving him from near death during the confrontation with TJS's gang, where Amrita paying a quick vist finds him unconscious and nurses Adi back to recovery. 

Adi finally learns to respect his Mama and go back to marry Amrita, who is still waiting for Adi to realize his real love for her.

I hope this helps in some way.

Best Wishes

Edited by Istila - 11 years ago
Istila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vinnie79

,,,,, all they seem to do is take the said  suggestions and  twist it into something horrible, and  ignoring  the audience,

That's 21stC Indian TV'! 

I always  thought  they made Shows for people to enjoy , but with PSH  it seems it has been made with the sole purpose of sending the audience  crazy , and not in a fanatic way!

You'll be horrified to know what they did to Vansh who ended up a drug addict & psychopath in Uttaran.  The serial is a joke, it's endless and it's still continuing on for YEARS, even though many viewers have stopped watching it!

A seller  cast of very talented and amazing actors, and bright young stars, who each made a valuable contribution to the development of the story.

Nandish, played Veer, he was the main protagonist in Uttaran, but suddenly midway, then joined PSH, again midway, swapping actors, spoiling it. Do they honestly  think their audience don't notice this & will accept these ridiculous 'changeovers'? 

Istila thumbnail

... I  think they should rewatch the series from day one and see what went wrong, maybe remind themselves  of why they had  people like Jwala Singh, Bamsukiya, Soroj Thakurine, Vickram Singh's  MaMA , (...who is gone without explanation)!...

The script writer(s), producer(s) & actors never plan on basics. Obviously they can't remember WHAT they've written & WHY, because they are probably re-writing the show while actors are acting each week. 

A story, always has a beginning middle and an end - just the one time, not repeated endlessly, dragging it, changing characters, (immoral) twists & turns, which not only frustrates & angers the viewers, but it destroys the main point of the story, the primary objective, 

This leads to a lack of appreciation from the audience, the actors without a pay cheque and  a poor reputation for India TV.

Istila thumbnail

Originally posted by: anastasia211092

Suggestions: I want to see TVS kick Adi-Sugni out of the house, divorce Reva and move on with life. I want Adi-Sugni-Gulabo shifted permanently to a place like Timbaktu😈

Timbuktu, a city of central Mali, a Muslim country (14th-16th century) has a rich history but has unfortunately become something of a metaphor for a place that is far away. I would love to visit Timbuktu, a major trading centre. The learning centre of Djinuereber Mosque in 1330, is inscribed on the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Istila thumbnail

Originally posted by: latanzia

I am not an indian, i am a born American, but the reason i like watching these indian shows is because u c some moral, values and traditions n also some wholesome entertainment for the entire family, don't get me wrong u find wholesome entertainment in a lot of other shows, but i think this show PSH has stray way off base with this current storyline and this is one of the reason i stop watching is as of thursday, i just can't take it anymore. they have butchered a fantastic😭 sorry for any incorrect spelling

I totally agree, Latanzia (hilighted in bold). 

What a sad fate, of an initially a genuine classic tale with Vikram being the benefactor of a Bedni. 

I usually don't watch TV & have only watched a couple of Indian Serials which I gave up watching after a couple of months. It's so obvious to me now that TV has a negative impact, is less about ideas and thoughts and is not an effective way of providing education, whether moral or intellectual. Neil Postman, an American media theorist & cultural critic, wrote 'Amusing Ourselves to Death' & argues that television confounds serious issues by demeaning and undermining real, complex discourse into superficial image. 

We focus on our religious beliefs for moral guidance and study various books for education. For entertainment, we do some sports, drawing & painting and we read works of Classical Fiction. All classical work have a complete story from which we may derive benefits of a moral lesson. 'David Copperfield', is one work, which comes to mind. 

Watching useless serials on TV does not need any activity. Reading, however, does acquire a skill - an intellectual, one. 

daffodil81 thumbnail

Guys its good to read all your views on the show...

keep posting be it suggestion or frustration and lets hope things improve...

payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Frustrations

This show has depicted the following WRONG messages:

- that a divorce is not acceptable and that a person's does not have the right to make their own choice of how to live their life.

We live in the 21st Century. Marriage should not be taken lightly but if after giving it every chance it does not work then a divorce is the answer. NO STIGMA should be attached to a divorce or anyone (man or woman) who is divorced.

Furthermore the message definitely should not be that if a person chooses to fight for a divorce they are bad and will be punished by God.

that a person who sacrifices is good and their actions are rewarded whereas someone who does not sacrifice is bad and will be punished.

The fact that in the name of sacrifice a IMMROAL unnecessary relationship is formed and God has been used to endorse it. That is SCARLIDGE. Anyone with common sense can see it is wrong.

A woman (Sugni) cannot have an emotional relationship with two men (TVS and Adi) of the same family. Some relationships are OFF LIMITS and this is one of those relationships. The fact this OFF LIMTS relationship is being endorsed by the adults in the family is reprehensible.

This show is watched by viewers with impressionable minds who may see this "Sacrifice" as romantic and put into action. In the real world such an action would destroy lives, destroy a family and in the worst case could cost someone their life. Therefore such sacrifice SHOULD NOT be glamorised.

Furthermore women or men should not be treated as something that can passed on/given (in the name of sacrifice) like a toy to a zidhi child. Do their feelings/wishes/dreams not count? What gives anyone the right to decide that one person's feelings/wishes/dreams matter more than another person's?

- that a girl who asked God to help her fight for what is right was denied but sacrifice is rewarded by God

- that people who are kind to you, help you out, stand by you during tough times for no reason other than because they are decent human beings and expect nothing in return are treated with disrespect and if they make a mistake because they are human than they are crucified and their good deeds are forgotten (TVS helped Sugni and her family a number of times, TVS took Adi and JIji in when his own father dumped them penniless and destitute and bought him up since the age of 5-7)

- that a young man thinks he has a God given right to interfere in other people's  lives and impose his view on them

that physical violence (guns or hand or  fist) is acceptable (thus far Adi has physically dragged Sugni out of 2 rooms and roughly thrown her across the threshold, Reva has thrown something at TVS which gave him a cut on his brow, Reva has hit TVS on the back of the head with a vase causing him to bleed, TVS has pointed a gun at G, Adi and shot G by accident, Adi has slapped Amu and pushed her roughly so that she bumped into the wall behind her, G has slapped Sugni, Adi and TVS had a fist fight, Sugni shoot at TVS)

that it is acceptable for a young man to raise his hand to someone older to him. The fact that there was no provocation makes it 100 times worse.

No one expects a daily soap to give morality lessons but it is expected that any show whether it is aired at 5pm, 9pm or 11am shows common decency and family values world over.

Suggestions

Sugni has started to show her old spark. She and G need to tell MA the truth. Sugni then needs to tell Adi that she can and will take care of herself and that he should go and sort himself and his own life. He needs to be honest with Amu. If he does not want to be with her then tell her honestly. He also needs to realise he is not God, he cannot tell other people how to live their lives, make promises which are conflicting and therefore to honour one has to break another, that does he really think raising his hand to Amu and TVS is the right thing to do? and that he does not have the right to speak or make decisions for her.

She and G then need to go back home and if they want to go and leave and start a fresh fine. If not, then just get on with their daily lives.

Adi needs to go away to Delhi, sort out his relationship with Amu, do some soul searching and also find a job. We need t stop showing young educated man doing nothing except stay at home.

At some point when TVS returns Sugni and TVS needs to have a face off where they clear the air and agree a way forward together or separately. TVS needs to divorce Reva which should be a battle for a couple of weeks as she would not go quietly.

Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
croziaxx thumbnail
  cvs made me as much mad that i can't think properly,  ðŸ˜­  ... they doing continuously wrong despite of knowing that this is wrong and so many people r not like this... so forget what we want, just listen what we don't want... ðŸ˜¡
 -- please end adi's character,there is no need of adi,he is  some thing like ' Rukawat ke liye khed hai" or in hindi phrase " Dal-bhat me musalchand"or 'Begani shadi me abdulha deewana"... ðŸ˜¡

-- please never adi-sug together... they r horrible... they r unethical,immoral pair... ðŸ˜•
---if u obsessed to adi then please make him villain ... 
---- please for god sake, bring some positive vibration , there is so much negativity in ur show..
---- please immediate bring some logic and sense...
---- bring old character like -JT,saroj,her son and yes bumsukhiya...
--- don't ruin Vikram more... ðŸ˜³
 we have so many ideas,but me know we do what u want, u ruined our beautiful show unnecessary , if in coming month channel say goodbye to ur show i will not be surprise... atleast for ur own show, do something before its too late... ðŸ¤¢

if u think this is good and want to continue this crap, then me sorry to say that u r "Aatmmugdh, and aatmmugdhta insan ko dhire-dhire nigal jati hai...     
Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago