Phir Subah Hogi

PSH Suggestion & Frustration Thread - Page 5

payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Firstly, TVS has been beaten and stabbed at least 3 times and the only reason for him being at the temple was because he thought Sugni had asked him. So why are Adi and Sugni not concerned about who did this and whether his life is still in danger? Why have they not told the family – he is in ICU that's life threatening so does his Mother, Sisters, Brother not deserve to know?

Instead they are getting dressed up to get married and giving gifts - Seriously?

Also TVS is in ICU with blood and fluid drips, can barely speak so how is he going to come home in time for the wedding?

Please at least try to make this story flow without gaping holes.

Thus far you have made a mockery of:

-       Basic morals and principles world over

-       Family values

-       Divorce; and

-       God

And now you are going to make a mockery out of marriage and God again.

1.             Marriage

There is no reason now for Adi and Sugni to get married. Sugni told TVS to get out of her life and he did.

When he realises that she still has no intention of being with him and tells him to go again he will, so there is no reason for this IMMORAL, UNHOLY relationship.

If they are doing it because Reva blackmails them that if they do not get married she will kill TVS then they should realise that anyone who is willing to kill to get what they want is highly dangerous if not mental. They should be handed over to the proper authorities or they tell TVS his life is in danger and work with him and the rest of the family to defeat her. The alternative is to give into her demand and at some point later she says you have to have a child to prove that your marriage is real are they going to do that too?

If they think by giving into Reva's demands they are saving TVS then yes they may saving his physical body but will destroy his soul. Given the choice TVS would rather die than live and be tortured watching these to have relationship on a daily basis under his roof.

If TVS turns negative as a result of this marriage, we the thinking members of the audience who are watching this story (and are not seduced by wanting to see 2 good looking same age people romancing) may not like what he becomes but he will have our sympathy as we understand what has driven him to that point. If at the same time you want to create sympathy for Adi and Sugni that you will achieve that when hell freezes over.

This is because if you love someone you do not hurt/torture them by having a relationship with their bhanja no matter what. If there is no way out then you kill yourself rather than put them through that.

For once G is right, if this marriage takes place it is going to pit family against family and Sugni will be responsible for this family's destruction. G was fierce when she was fighting TVS about hiding Reva but she cannot be fierce when it comes to stopping her own daughter from making MONUMENTAL mistakes (sardhakai now this marriage) which destroys lives.

You are basically trying to get Adi Sugni by the back door. You tried the majboori card, it did not work. You are now trying the saviour card. It will not work.

So why don't you take a courageous step, let the truth come out and let Sugni and G walk away. All 3 will then need to stay away from each other and get on with their daily lives.

Have a respite, as the next storyline is going to pit them against each other again. TVS is Kuhu's brother. He has seen one of his sister's life being destroyed by a Bedni so is going to fight like hell not to let it happen again, Adi's worse nightmare is going to come true. His mother's life was destroyed by a Bedni and now the same situation is going to arise in his aunt's life. Champa is Sugni's best friend while Sugni is against Rai and Sardhakai if there is a majboori she will support Champa which will put her in conflict with TVS and Adi.

2.             God

Those that conspired to commit murder in front God in his home are going to reap the benefits of their action - TVS turns negative and Reva remains as his wife.

There are a couple of phrases that have been used extensively in the last couple of months which are more apt for you and Zee mgt than the characters in this serial:

(I)                Adi Sugni Jodi apa ki zidda hai, is sai entertainment na kaho because it is not entertaining.

(II)             Kitna aur giranaga apa before you realise that you need to give the viewers what they want  because they pay the subscription and watch your programmes that attract the advertising revenue that keeps you in your jobs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys n Girls.. Dont give any idea to them they always will use them against vikram and in fvr of adi sugni
must say that im also fad up promoting their show.. All they do as thank u is ruin our feelings making bad things happen to vikram nothing else.
Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think they are rushing the show to get to Adini wedding and in doing so they are leaving out vital parts.
The scenes are not flowing into each other. Why didn't we see who informed Bushan that Vikram was in hospital? What were their reactions? Did they still want to go ahead with the wedding knowing he was injured? Do they even know that he was stabbed by some unknown people at the temple? Or they just assuming he fainted or something?
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
This content was originally posted by: JulieD

I think they are rushing the show to get to Adini wedding and in doing so they are leaving out vital parts.

The scenes are not flowing into each other. Why didn't we see who informed Bushan that Vikram was in hospital? What were their reactions? Did they still want to go ahead with the wedding knowing he was injured? Do they even know that he was stabbed by some unknown people at the temple? Or they just assuming he fainted or something?

Great post  Julie... Vickram's  own mother  was acting like her sone  came back home after going out for a drive...NO ONE in the house  , not even  Sugni asked "how are you feeling now?" Her first question to him was "where were you, so long"πŸ˜•  Really? the man just came out of the hospital  and not one  inch of concern for him!
 Is being Stabbed such a trivial thing these days?  I guess he is super human  who heals faster  than superman! 
muktha_cute thumbnail
im not sure
but wat im feeling is
may be the future track will be like this
vikram convinced MT to allow ADINI to enter haveli
now he will  torcher both ADINI  not in a direct way but indirect way
oviously sugni falls for any guy
 its so easy for any guy to get sugni
as she is very easily available
so she will fall for adi and time she will gonna try to propose aditya he will be away frm home
she contacts in his mobile.he will be attacked that time and later his dead news and dead body reaches home
sugni cries and will take shapat to take revange on person who killed them
sugni will get clues against vikram but in real its reva whoz respoonsibile in her plan of killing sugni will backfire and instead of sugni that happens with adi
now to take revange on vikram sugni will marry vikram
vikram will be moved by death of adi and curses himself y he did be rude with adi in his last days of life
so to do prayaschit  for troubling adi he will marry sugni
sugni will do take small small revanges on bikram mean while gets to know vikram is innocent and reva is behind all
now both sugvi fight against reva

then even they are chances of adi hamshakal coming and claiming sugni as his wife and as they all think its adi they will not tell sugni married vikram
so again sugni btwn 2men

oh god
if this would be its so predictable
anyways i never want sugni for vikram
but im getting doubts on cvs tat they have something like this going on their mind
coz we knw adini cant pull audience
and it must be vicky only
so they can turn around it like this

komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Venesa yeh kya likh diya yaar don't give monkey brains writer and cv's those kind of ideas.

anyway my frustration
In today's episode writer stole vikram's words.lines and actions for adi
Writers think if they use same words,lines and actions then they might create the same charm as TVS had/has🀣 They 're proving themselves fools nothing elseπŸ˜† Plz writer and cvs continue with your copy cat stuff as u guys have nothing creative in ur brains.
Come to the forum and stealing ideas from here doesn't make them writers or cv's at all.  And btw that vikram part was written by OLD writer not the current one so whoever is she/he is doing nothing but stealing stuff from our posts and other writer's writing. You guys 're NOT writers or CV's but a big shame on themπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

payal7 thumbnail
Komal

If they have done that ie that Adi is using the words and lines spoken by TVS in previous episodes then can I just say to the CVS -

Jaha Original hai waha copycat ko kisa dakahna hai🀣
croziaxx thumbnail
  Hayilaa vensa ! πŸ˜²πŸ˜² .. did u read my mind,  πŸ˜²πŸ˜² i was thinking same...πŸ˜› ... but marriage angle  was not in my mind, i think may be rewa would kill to adi because he knows her conspiracy ..and sug would thinnk that was V, but me think when sug will accuse him, he will willing to go to jail, i think he will say ' kisi ko meri jarurat nahi hai, thats why me want to go to jail..😭
me too don't want sug in V's life again..NO..  bahu aur sasur ka rishta 😲 Kabhi nahi... πŸ€’ πŸ˜•  
but cvs r shameless 🀬🀬  they can show anything... πŸ˜‘😑
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My father gave an idea... it will be cool to teach adi sugni hows that feels ...
1. divorce reva
2. Vikram Bring amrita back... (she will act she wants to marry vikram)
then watch adi and sugni drama ... !!! it will add some spice into the show.
if adi sugni is acceptable then why not vikram and amrita...  ?
payal7 thumbnail
Congratulations - you have struck a new low just when I thought you could not sink any lower.

Not only have you made a mockery of marriage but how !!!! - the ONLY reason for this wedding now is because Sugni's pride/ego was hurt because TVS pointed out how her actions come across.

Wow that must be the weakest/lamest reason in Indian serials.

They (Adini) cannot justify the reason for the wedding to themselves so you justify it as God's will. Ugh  NO -  IT IS NOT GODS WILL IT IS THEIR STUPIDITY.

As a result:
- a strong decent human being will become negative.
- a woman and man who conpired to commit murder get away with attempted murder.
- the audiance is suppose to sympathise with the lead pair  of show because the family has turned against them?

Sorry apart from the small part of the audiance who want to see Adini together at any cost because they look good the rest of the thinking audiance is not buying what you are selling.

Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago