PSH Suggestion & Frustration Thread - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
The Cv's can't expect to show morality out of immoral actions i.e. breaking up of your Uncle's marriage, breaking up your engagement to marry the same woman who also happens to be the daughter of a prostitute and was about to sell herself to other men...

A woman who is in love with one man can't be happily married to someone else she is not in love with, and all live in the same house peacefully without feeling emotions, hurt or in pain - impossible.

In real life, if a man like Aditya, is so fickle and changes his heart so quickly, can not and will not accept his wife without looking for another girl soon. If he is so decent then he certainly won't be in love with his Uncle's bride or break up their marriage or his engagement with his fiancee. He would find another way to solve issues!

What I keep saying is that you can't have a decent character of integrity & goodness who is of chivalrous nature like Vikram, behaving violently with an illiterate & vulnerable woman like Sugni, in real life. 

Human psychology doesn't work that way. A man of strong, moral, character does not lose his mind over a girl, unless he was not of good character in the first place. If they wanted Vikram to always be the mad psychopath then Varun Badola should have played the villain part right from the beginning, with such flaws in his character, but they failed to do so. 

The show already has too many character flaws from positive to negative & vice versa, but real life isn't this way. I know this is fictitious show, but they don't have to make it so ridiculous and unconvincing! These characters do not depict reality in any shape or form unless of course the CVs want to show the world that India is filled with dysfunctional families.

It's too late to chop & change Vikram's character to negative unless they want to lose the few audience they have left! 

Out of respect for Varun Badola, I've already stopped watching this show a while ago. 

It feel this show is making a mockery out of men of good character & family relationships.

ronshaan i would love to see vicky divorce evil reva and bring in amrita... it will be too interesting
@ Ronit: Your dad's idea sounds very appealing and would definitely give the show high ratings. Now we know they copy our ideas and use it in the wrong way so I hope if they do take your dad's idea they would make proper use of it and not turn it into something disgusting.
Just little piece of advice:-

How people react in any given circumstances depends on their nature/personality.

Its not necessary that everytime someone gets angry/lashes out they have to be physically violent as well as crude and vulgar.

This happened when Amu gave her piece of mind to Adi and Sugni she used vulgar words to describe Sugni and her actions.

Now TVS has done the same - use physical violence and crude and vulgar words to make a point.

Neither Amu or TVS have ever been crude or vulgar or been shown to find such behaviour acceptable so why suddenly this behaviour. Its out of character.

Why is it whenever Adi and Sugni do something and other are affected and react its always those people who are shown in this manner while Adi and Sugni are always shown as being hard done by.
The more you try to make them paragons of virtue the more they come off looking like they are being forced down our throat.

Try being balances with all characters and you might win the audiance.
Unacceptable, disgusting  tasteless , what you have done to TVS. This was a man who never let anyone  even insult this girl  and all of a sudden he will stoop so low as to physically attack her!!
 I guess you needed to have  Adi make a big "I'll save Sugni" type scene, and even in it he failed.
  You just fail to admit the  formula   used  for this couple is failed, and nothing will  make them acceptable. No matter how low TVS stoops...and I shudder to think  of the wickedness your minds has come up with to destroy this wonderful character.
 You spoiled your own story and I see no fixing it. I am totally disgusted  at the moment. Shame on you writers, Shame on you CV's  and yes Shame on the cast  for going along with this  disgusting portrayal of violence against another human being!