Posted: 11 years ago
I am very very happy to see Javed Ali as host this season..
it makes tremendous difference ..when someone from same background is hosting the show..some kind of contentment, satisfaction and pure environment is maintained...

what do u say..my friends๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Overqualified to be host in my mind.

Originally posted by DiamondLife

I am very very happy to see Javed Ali as host this season..
it makes tremendous difference ..when someone from same background is hosting the show..some kind of contentment, satisfaction and pure environment is maintained...

what do u say..my friends๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I agree!! I am so happy to see a singer as a host for once like Sonu Nigam and Shaan have done in the past. They understand music, can sing and also know how it is to be in the same position as the contestant. They all too have battled hard in their lives to become success stories and that is why the contestants seem to love Javed. I am only watching SRGMP for Javed ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by mdroy

Overqualified to be host in my mind.

You read my mind!! But, (I am a huge fan of his so I know this) he wanted to host a singing show because he wants to do everything that keeps him connected to his love...music. He did SRGMP Lil Champs where everyone got to see him and the audience loved him and so did the contestants. For me I think he is adding hosting to his list of qualifications and doing a superb job๐Ÿ‘
Great to know it.. I will also watch it for him only ROFL. nothing watchable. but will watch it for him ๐Ÿ˜‰
i loved javed as the anchor aswell...its such a great change from the past sa re ga ma pa and little champs...javed ali is a fantastic singer and im loving having as part of this show...its such a treat to get to hear him sing live...i agree that he will be a great addition to the show just like my fave sonu nigam and also shaan were in the past
Originally posted by neetusidhu

i loved javed as the anchor aswell...its such a great change from the past sa re ga ma pa and little champs...javed ali is a fantastic singer and im loving having as part of this show...its such a treat to get to hear him sing live...i agree that he will be a great addition to the show just like my fave sonu nigam and also shaan were in the past
I also love it when he sings because he is a good live singer and so versatile and can sing any kinda of song whether it be love song, classical (he is classically trained), sufi/qawali, etc. I hope in the qawali episode we get to see him perform...his Piya Haji Ali and Arziyaan performance on Lil Champs blew me away with the way he plays around with the notes.
Javed is down to earth person..
he will not sing in wrong time..unless he is requested by judges..

Such a humble soul..

For him, music is his sadhana...
Seeing Javed Ali host for the first time. 

Pleasantly surprised. 
brings sobreity  and brevity to the hosting.๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by musicmuse

Seeing Javed Ali host for the first time. 

Pleasantly surprised. 
brings sobreity  and brevity to the hosting.๐Ÿ‘

I also want that pure environment to be return on SRGMP stage as it was before during early 1990s..where non-bollywoodish singers were coming in every episode and judging..

They were testing contestants in everything..
original song..versus bollywood..in all styles..versus non-bollywood singing