Nautanki Times #17- Hum Hai Deewane...Tere Deewane

Posted: 11 years ago

Nautanki Times #17
*H u m   h a i   D e e w a n e...T e r e   D e e w a n e*

Dimpy: Hum bhi tere deewane... *she gazes at RK's pic*

Shivu:dhinka chika dhinka chika *dancing and entering the office* *suddenly stops seeing Dimpy*

Dimpy: 

Shivu: kya dekh rahi hai...πŸ˜ƒ *she moves closer and sees RK's pic😲*

Dimpy: Tere Deewane 

Shivu: laa...de mujhe...! he's MINE πŸ˜‘

Dimpy: abey...kab se??😲

Shivu: HUMESHA se... 

Dimpy: ab MERA HUA πŸ˜³

Shivu: arey...koi bag thodi hai... *imitates Dimpy* "ki mera hua"😭

Dimpy: Shivu...take DD na plz...😳

Shivu: tu mere ko kya samajhti hai...πŸ€“ I am a girl...and DD also yaar... how can a girl take a girl πŸ˜³

Dimpy: arey...kya farak padta hai yaar... *gazes at RK* 

Shivu: tu baavli ho gayi hai...samjhi..

Dimpy: hui toh hui... tujhe kya? 

Shivu: achcha beta... abhi dekhna...baad mein meri yaad aayi na... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Dimpy: haan haan dekh lenge πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shivu: main JAA RAHI HOON...😭😭

Dimpy: ruk...pehle NT #17 khatm kar...

Shivu: πŸ˜²πŸ˜² kya izzat reh gayi hai meri...

Dimpy: chal...Drama band kar...

Shivu: πŸ˜²

Dimpy: jaa jaa...main tissues laati hu 

*~*~*~*~*~*

Dekha... u guys saw na... aise hi she always treats me... ab u guys are the gawah...main iski baat nahi sunne waali...😭😭

Anyways... jaane do usse...main usse agle week dekhti hoon...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

What a week na...btw so so loved RK in that hospital dress😳😳

Anyways...!!! Lemme welcome u guys too... NT #17

Enjoy the edition!

NL Heads- Dimple and Shivu
Banner- Dimple
Section Headers- Stutz

by M.Hurr

Hum hain dewane tere dewane...

The Week was full of intense moments of RK and Madhu more than romantic but still there was hidden love in the eyes of both and that scene was in the episode of 17th Oct'2012 when RK wakes up in the morning and MB tries to cheer him up when RK asked that what happened last night (16th Oct'2012-RK gains consciousness and shouts forgive me papa you left because of me and Madhu calms him down and holds his hand but when RK realizes its Madhu he jerks her hand off but  Madhu puts him back to sleep and RK sleeps taking Madhu's arm in his😳)he asks Madhu again and again but she keeps on joking with him and instead of giving him answer and than she makes an excuse that its his time of taking medicines Madhu's about to leave when RK holds her hand and pulls her back she sits on the bed and than there's an intense eyelock b/w the two,than RK slowly releases MB's hand leaving his marks on her wrist and MB runs away and stands outside RK's room and cries and keeps on looking RK from the round window and when RK senses she's looking at him she gets back and cries and RK too is in deep thoughts and for the first time in his life he's confused ,confused b/w love and hatred for MB πŸ˜³(or maybe he's confused that why the great RK is so confused)πŸ˜†

Mallu

by princess163

A very touching week indeed with RK's pain coming to fore further.

Lots of lovely moments between Rishbala, but this week's scene of the week is a tie between the scene where Madhu soothes a sleepy drowsy RK when he starts sobbing and apologising to his father. the pain was reflected in madhu's eyes too and the tenderness in her actions was heartwarming πŸ˜³

The second one is the scene where Deepali the devil lies to Rk about giving him blood and the painful expression on Madhu's face was eart-wrenching. But, RK took the cake by exposing the Devil and holding his BIWI close for whatever reason.😳

by lovelygeet25X7

The worst scene from this week's episode undoubtedly is when Dipz lies to R.K that she was the one who gave him blood!
 Wow! Get a life gal !She leaves no opportunity to dore dalofy on her devar but R.K toh knew she was lying from the start. The way he bajaoed her was worth a watch!Bechari ki toh hawa hi nikal gayi!

Regards
Rashmita

Edited by --Shivu-- - 11 years ago

by princess163

This week, our Mrs. Madhubala Rishabh Kundra has earned the Character of the Week for herself by standing by her husband as a rock, going to the extent of hiding the truth of saving his life to save his ego from being hurt.

The tender biwi, who , to me, already seems to be falling for our hero😳 was brilliant :)
by lovelygeet24X7

Comic moment could be when Madhubala was trying to act funny in front of R.K in his hospital room! 
It was nt only funny but also cute & adorable!. Woh alag baat hai that R.K was nt impressed at all as he was busy with his kya-hua-tha-kal-raat ? morcha

Regards
Rashmita

by Armu4eva

^^^ Dips.. whad da OOPS .. moment... πŸ˜† .. putting a bandage piece to show that u donated blood ..weaving a pack of lies......i mean when u know.. that my tharkey .. knows u so well ..why try to even think ..that u can fool him? πŸ˜› n in ur case..not just think but even dare to execute the act to fool him πŸ˜†! So well the band baja barat ..was a much awaited and well deserved one... πŸ‘ all cheers to RK boy ... ! πŸ˜³ Loved Madhus smirk.. Dips jerk. .n RKs gwaff πŸ˜‰

Eep Eep..wheres the party tonite 

^^ Yh thats my super excited self...since this week. .my tharkey came back to consciousness.. and his biwi.. realised...'kuch kuch hota hai' for him πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ so well...excitement to banti hai boss 

In a week full of drama.. emotions..romance n Dips ka band baja.. here r the pics of the week πŸ˜³

>> 'Raat ka nasha abhi..ankh se gaya nahi'

^^ Hubby ko aya hosh...and with full josh..he demanded to know..what had happened the previous nite..with BIWI β˜ΊοΈ  A nervous biwi culd only evade the question and run off ...with the bg 'hum hai dewane'

>> 'Jane nahi dunga tujhe'

^^ Hai raam the possessiveness.. πŸ˜³ hubby din leave any chance to constantly grab his biwis slender n sexy arms πŸ˜³

>> 'Hum hai dewane'

^^ So finally we got our Rishbalas very own signature tune this week.. πŸ‘ n what better timing than to depict Madhus growing feelings for RK ..on the signature tune...! 

Well there hasn't been much fashion this week but Deepali was looking nice in the cream sari and nicely done hair ... So she takes the trophy this week

by x.Maaneet4eva.x

Sticky: DD's Birthday Thread (Must read)

By: -msk4ever-
View: 165
Replies: 3021

by -NaGs_BaBy-

New Promo

by maria_mahar
with 83 replies, 5107 views

by bubblygal2711

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USmOiQ5Q2zo&feature=g-all-u

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USmOiQ5Q2zo&feature=g-all-u[/YOUTUBE]

by Salma

by _Aanchal_

FF FF-THE KISS by Ravz333

by Jyo_Ksg

Hie guys, I have informed you all about the attack done on RK was by his step father Kukku Bhatia, well that was just the start of a shocker because he did try and attempt but failed in his actions.πŸ˜‰
Now the biggest shock that has arrived is that the person who succeeded in injuring RK was none other than Shamsher Malik, Madhubala's said father.😲
When RK even after getting shot has survived due to everyone's prayers, Shamsher still doesn't seem satisfied that he has come to the hospital and try to kill RK once again..!! πŸ˜‘
Lets see what twist prevails with Madhubala's reaction on knowing the scheming against RK, stay tuned to MB for more..πŸ˜ƒ

Credit: Tellybuzz; Votes:425+; Comments:20063+ ; Views:613+

:: Important Announcement ::

For NL Team:

Guys...every week we face a lot of problems as you guys don't PM us sections... Please guys...PM us if you aren't able to handle ur job...we can search a replacement... Every week...important sections remain empty πŸ€’

For Readers: 

Guys... thank you for appreciation NT every week...!
We are facing problems with sections... and we badly need volunteers...so if any one wishes to be a BACK UP VOLUNTEER for any section...please inform us... through this thread itself... we will add you...

Hope you enjoyed NT #17

~Dimple and Shivu~

Great job again Shivu πŸ€—
congrats to the winners πŸ˜ƒ
Awesome NT...!!

Keep up the good work...!!
great work πŸ‘..keep it up..guysπŸ‘πŸΌ..the whole week was absolutely amazing...adorable and super cute rishbala moments..and the awesome signature tune for rishbala..