Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: anusha34

dunia  I also felt the same 😭

Don,t know what CVs are thinking, There is no logic in this storylineπŸ˜•
dunia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Ramyaks--

after this sooraj feels awkward for uncomfortable to even have light weight romance also πŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

exactly how will he trust her???
She is always acting as soraj is rapist and not a husband😑the girl is gone psyco πŸ€’and would make Soraj a devdas with all her fake romance and love😭😭
Pappu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we were waiting for first kiss to happen.
we got more today. bt our reactions ????
something wrong with this girl... πŸ€” bhabho 😑
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dunia... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
After this tight n passionate hug wo bhi initiated by Sandy I thought OMG how passionate she is when she's in love...!!! When she will find Suraj alone in gg room God knows what she's gonna do...!!!! 🀣
Well cvs tricked us n fooled us...!!! πŸ˜‘

Priya_SD thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sighs... kya kya umeede rakhe te hum sab ne... aur kya mila! πŸ˜”
dunia thumbnail
Originally posted by: pappununu

we were waiting for first kiss to happen.
we got more today. bt our reactions ????
something wrong with this girl... πŸ€” bhabho 😑

No Bhaboo is not be blamed, ok today it was bhaboo who forced her what was she doing before???
She can talk to Soraj, that she is not ready for kids, she knows that soraj is supporting her... Why should she punish Soraj like this. πŸ˜‘ 
dunia thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayeshi_101

Dunia... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

After this tight n passionate hug wo bhi initiated by Sandy I thought OMG how passionate she is when she's in love...!!! When she will find Suraj alone in gg room God knows what she's gonna do...!!!! 🀣
Well cvs tricked us n fooled us...!!! πŸ˜‘

well there she had WTC fever πŸ€£ but seriously i am lostDon,t know what to say this girl is out of this world. Har amm larki ka sapna😑???? made me so mad and i loved Sorajs, reaction on that statment of her.πŸ‘ This is not making sens, i think she is still having problems with Soraj and can,t accept him from her soul.😭 Do u think she would have reacted like this if Soraj wasn,t a halwai but a Doctor or Engineer???πŸ˜•
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Dunia... I also feel less anger towards bhabo... She didn't know they still didn't consummate after that khullam khulla hug...!!! πŸ˜† So she pursed Sandy to have a kid so that she forget about her dream...!!! And she is not only hard towards Sandy, she scold Chhavi too when she wanted to go with Dilip ji...!!! In fact I was expecting more drama from her after knowing about Sandy's dream...!!! If Sandy got brainwashed by bhabo then she could ask Suraj directly that she wants a kid...!!! I think even that would be less painful 4 Suraj than this high drama by Sandy...!!! So I am disappointed dear..!!! Now Suraj will think ten times b4 touch her again...!!! Dbc to chod hi do... Kiss bhi nahi hoga...!! And Suraj will sacrifice his married life to make Sandhya an IPS...!!! 😎 The men who were being inspired by the show to support their wives... They will run now...!!! πŸ€£ I mean who will wanna give up their normal conjugal life...!!! πŸ˜²
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dunia

well there she had WTC fever πŸ€£ but seriously i am lostDon,t know what to say this girl is out of this world. Har amm larki ka sapna😑???? made me so mad and i loved Sorajs, reaction on that statment of her.πŸ‘ This is not making sens, i think she is still having problems with Soraj and can,t accept him from her soul.😭 Do u think she would have reacted like this if Soraj wasn,t a halwai but a Doctor or Engineer???πŸ˜•

Thats what I wonder too...!! If Suraj was not a halwai, if he was a doctor or engineer ... And was not ready to fulfill her dream... Cause there r many educated men who will not want a IPS wife...!!! What would she do??? She even couldn't blame her bro 4 cheating with her...!!! Tab kya accept karne ke liye itna time lagati...!!! Husband ko kya kehti ke sapna pura nahi ho raha hain is liye cant accept you... Sorry...!!! 
Its only Suraj thats why... Otherwise do u think any husband will keep distance with his wife without knowing the reason...!!! Even a decent husband would want the reason n ask her again n again why she cant accept him...!!!! Suraj even didn't pressure her to know at first why she cant accept him...
dunia thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayeshi_101

Dunia... I also feel less anger towards bhabo... She didn't know they still didn't consummate after that khullam khulla hug...!!! πŸ˜† So she pursed Sandy to have a kid so that she forget about her dream...!!! And she is not only hard towards Sandy, she scold Chhavi too when she wanted to go with Dilip ji...!!! In fact I was expecting more drama from her after knowing about Sandy's dream...!!! If Sandy got brainwashed by bhabo then she could ask Suraj directly that she wants a kid...!!! I think even that would be less painful 4 Suraj than this high drama by Sandy...!!! So I am disappointed dear..!!! Now Suraj will think ten times b4 touch her again...!!! Dbc to chod hi do... Kiss bhi nahi hoga...!! And Suraj will sacrifice his married life to make Sandhya an IPS...!!! 😎 The men who were being inspired by the show to support their wives... They will run now...!!! πŸ€£ I mean who will wanna give up their normal conjugal life...!!! πŸ˜²

@Bold: So true πŸ€£And those girls who admires sandhy will aslo be like this πŸ˜²after todays episode... they will surely understand the their ideal is not a normal girl