Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

Good selection !

music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
From what i have seen so far, the selection of contestants seems pretty good. ๐Ÿ‘

Seems to be more of singing this time , rather than drama. 

Let us hope they maintain good standards and we may at last, see and hear a singing show and   let  SRGMP  bring back the glory of SRGM of yore๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
i dont know..
so far yesterdays contestant has not clicked me much..except shehnaz..

Jasraj has potential..if used..

Why girls r cold ???

I want some really ear-pleasing voice from one girl..this season..

Renu has diff singing training..i am not sure, i will like to listen her again and again with such song๐Ÿ˜•

sushrutapandey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really liked Sa re ga ma pa so far. Very professional production and quality contestants. Hope they keep it up because this time they have made one of the best reality shows I have seen in  the last three years or so.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with diamond life

The guy from rajasthan who sang JA's song was the best last night out of all...What Is his name??

Jasraj Joshi does have potential but I dont like his singing at time when he is OTT

NEways just started watching C-2012 from last wknd and too soon to say it is great.

Judges are bit tooo commercialized this season...

I so wish JA was on judges panel instead of host...But I am sure he will do fine as time goes by and he has gotten bit more experience...Atleast we have a host who  is musically trained and inclined ๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I agree with diamond life

The guy from rajasthan who sang JA's song was the best last night out of all...What Is his name??

Jasraj Joshi does have potential but I dont like his singing at time when he is OTT

NEways just started watching C-2012 from last wknd and too soon to say it is great.

Judges are bit tooo commercialized this season...

I so wish JA was on judges panel instead of host...But I am sure he will do fine as time goes by and he has gotten bit more experience...Atleast we have a host who  is musically trained and inclined ๐Ÿ˜›

Hi u can call me Shastra๐Ÿ˜Š
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Hi u can call me Shastra๐Ÿ˜Š

You can call me DB23 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
DiamondLife thumbnail
i am satisfied to listen todays episode all 8 contestants..they r really good and different..

amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The previous winners of last srgmp took the auditions for the new singers .

I like the quality so far, but going forward only 2-3 singers will stand out and rest will stumble when they will need to come out of their comfort zone or their songs bank will go bankrupt.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

I like the quality so far, but going forward only 2-3 singers will stand out and rest will stumble when they will need to come out of their comfort zone or their songs bank will go bankrupt.

Atleast we wont hear gheesa peeta songs...Recycled...Hopefully something not heard and good.