Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
How many of you think Suman track is going to go anywhere next week?  They moved very fast in bringing Suman home but ever since then this track has been creeping.  I am fed up of Pooja rituals being done by Suman instead of ambi. After Suman moved into their room I really find these small small things highly irritating and don't feel any sympathy for ambi.  Because she brought this on herself and as for anuj I think he is enjoying this.  So wish they would move with the story I hope they are not planing to do this for next seven months till sumans baby born.

As for mami.  I have starting ff all scenes with her and humbe.  For all I care they both can plot to boil ambi in a pot of oil.  Highly boring.

Interesting parts are the growing strength of ambi and anju together of solving family problems.  Vibha track has lot of potential and if humbe looses her home because of Prakash will be very interesting.  Of course the romance between ambi anuj.  Preeti and Annan are developing very good chemistry on screen.  The hand holding and anuj winking was very natural and sweet.  

If you are watching please predict when this Suman track will end?
Edited by Saathfan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The suman track will end by December...

Its really boring track..

I can't stand that suman.. And imarthi

maami is funny and like her new plans...

They should utilize laalilipstick and vedji track more..

Ambi and anuj track was boring when jay was in..now also its boring as befor...

Hope this vibha track gets over..

The serial is running two tracks which are totally out of reality fictions...

Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeannierocks

The suman track will end by December...

Its really boring track..

I can't stand that suman.. And imarthi

maami is funny and like her new plans...

They should utilize laalilipstick and vedji track more..

Ambi and anuj track was boring when jay was in..now also its boring as befor...

Hope this vibha track gets over..

The serial is running two tracks which are totally out of reality fictions...

What do you like about this show?  I hope Suman track ends by November beginning because I definitely cannot sand her till december.
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
First i use to like about the sajni and vedji track... Now nothing left in the show...

Not seeing the show until i get a proper sajni scenes...

That's why rely on word update...
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ever since my academics hare restarted, i have pretty much never got any chance to watch any f my regular serials at all. . even kairee , i end up missing nearly every episode, not coz of the track but coz of other commitment. .

gotta admit though .. . there was a time with my ex-fav serial that no mattter what ,, even if there were exams all day, i wud never dare to miss. . .   but the happenings in that ex-fav, made me rather stony in the heart. . which i like. . so i really dont mind if i miss anything nowadays. . . though i really miss lali lipistick and thats about it in the serial world for me lol. .

i will try to get mroe active here. . perhaps by December time. . but till then, all i can say about the pase is. .  = SLOW> . . . . rather dissapointed in Kairee. .   coz the CVs cant maintain consistency in the speed of the serial and they dont seem to get the opint that this current story line is not gonna be benefitial at all. .  hope they elarn soon and mend their ways, otherwise. . thing sin future took to be too too dark for Kairee 😭