Hitler Didi

When Past collides with Present -- A Justification

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
The Eternal Love story of InShi has not been new for us. Everyone of us remembers all the instances which their relationship gone though. I will not discuss about those moments which happened in the past, rather i will prefer to switch over to the present instances.

Rishi Kumar
 ( 
Sumit Vats) has been a character whom we have loved since the start. It would be illogical if i start counting the intensity of his loyalty and dedication towards his wife Indira for whom he had not only left his family but has been always ready to fight with almighty for her. Ricky was the person who never got love from his parents, and the only love he got was from Indira.

A person who hasn't got love ONLY he can understand the meaning of true love.

Rishi has been a victim of situations and Indira was the only moral support. Indira was the only person whom he loved from his whole heart. Thats the reason even after many years of death of hers he hasnt been able to accept Shweta as his wife. and lets see from our POV whats wrong in it?? Is Love a Forced feeling?? that we can force ourselves to fall for anyone? 

Dear friends Love is not about Imposing ourselves upon others. Its about feelings. Let me give you an example, if suppose you owe good relation with someone and due to some instances that person leaves you, then will you ever be able to give that place to anyone else??? NEVER. Thats what happened with him. He was never able to give the place of indira to shweta.

And destiny played well when His Past collided with His Present. From 8 years the face which he wasnt able to forget came before him in the form of a new Identity Zara a lookalike of Indira.

Now the question arises -- is Rishi doing Injustice to Shweta?? A big NO NO. He isnt. 
let me make my views why i say he is right at his acts.
  • Rishi has never been in relationship with Shweta, Inspite of their 8 years of marriege life they havent been living as a husband wife.
  • He has always made his points clear before Shweta how much he loves indira and shweta can never take place of hers.
  • Rishi has always given respect to shweta as mother of indu thats why he hasnt still told indu about her real mother Indira.
  • Rishi doesnot came across zara intentionally but it was the destiny which brought them face to face just because of Indu.
  • Rishi didnt forced her to stay in barsati, it was the destiny which did so.
  • Rishi was not the one who stopped zara to get into relationship with malick, it was zara's heart which never allowed her to go close to malick.
  • Rishi didn't ask Zara to see His face when she closed eyes.
  • He cared for her and belives she is her Indira, and a belief of heart is not a crime till it is imposed on anyone.
  • He took the bullet on him NOT because he is falling for Zara but because he believes Zara is Indira and once he was helpless that he wasnt able to save her during BT time but this time he wasnt helpless so he offered him to the death.
Its just that sometimes in this materialistic world many times we forget That some relations are beyond the rules and regulations created by the world. Thats why inspite of marriage Rishi and Shweta are not together, Zara and Mallick are not close. Thats what we call co-incidence and wish of almighty that Zara sees Rishi when she closes her eyes and Rishi still has firm belief that she is his Indira inspite of DNA report.

Lets see who wins A Trust of two Souls or The rules which world has defined...!!!
Edited by Pari117 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well said Pari,What a post.πŸ‘

Each and every word is so true.😊
Hats off to you β€οΈ
baspa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
all thoughts beautifully put together πŸ‘, agree to each and every word of yours, and yes i too totally believe that destiny is supreme, no matter what the circumstances are, no matter where we are, what is ment to happen happens, no body can change it,and that is the case with rishi n indira/ zara, whom the destiny had brought together but another thing which is also symbolised hereis the FAITH, that undeterred belief of rishi in his love, which has some where forced the destiny to bring his love in front of him 
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
great post pari πŸ‘
"He took the bullet on him NOT because he is falling for Zara but because he believes Zara is Indira and once he was helpless that he wasnt able to save her during BT time but this time he wasnt helpless so he offered him to the death."
thats the reason he was smiling bullet lagne ke baad bhi apni jaan dekar bhi apni indira ko bachana.

-Cyn- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice post pari πŸ˜³ πŸ€— 
he may live with guilty cos, he couldn't able to save his indira, thats why he may lost his smile πŸ˜” now he did πŸ˜ƒ 
inshi/zashi forever β€οΈ 
again very nice post sis πŸ€—
-Clara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Pari di ausum post πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Agree with Watever u hav mentioned 😳 very well said 😳
Yes he tok d bullet shot nly to save her n I love dat scene❀️
N Wen ever dat guy focused d gun on zara Rishi would cum in d way , indirectly saying he will not let anyting happen to her n is alwaz with her 😳
Zashi ❀️
lovesumitvats thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Excellent post..very nicely written
810Kankana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
vry nice post
bt plz do those changes i told u.
Edited by 810Kankana - 11 years ago
lovesumitvats thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
And i agree with each and every point ,every single line of it
aadk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A wonderfull post di!!!πŸ‘..
I agree with u that some relations are just too pure to be ruled by the ways of the world!!!!!The character Rishi has always been criticised for various reasons that are soo contradictory to each other.Once he was criticised that he dosent care for his wife at all.His marriage meant nothing more than his unborn child!!!!His love for his wife was questiond just because of the father in him who cared for his child which was going to enter this world.And later,when he kept away from his daughter,lost in the memories of his wife,people once again critcised,but with an altogether different reason.This time the father in him was questiond."How can he do this to his daughter?".."He dosent deserve to be one.He cant be soo heartless."Its just that sometmes the urge to criticise a character just diminishes our ability to think from the pov of that character.The character Rishi has been a b'ful and a heart touching character.I agree that Rishi has erred at times,but questioning every act and behaviour is not right.We all know that Rishi' love for his wife and daughter is too pure to be put to test .But i can only say that the world appears to us the way we want it to.πŸ˜›
Edited by aadk - 11 years ago