Desert of Rose Mix - Jasraj

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
With all honesty, I didn't enjoy his performance. I mean it was good performance as in concert but not as SRGMP standards. I am not sure how many will you agree and disagree to this. He is a good singer, this was just not top of the list performances.

i was very excited for his performance..

but i have to agree here that yesterday his performance was not enjoyable for me..

He is great singer...but he better not show his band like skills here on this stage..

he is very versatile...i would like to see some non-mix from him..
also...he needs to calm down...๐Ÿ˜†...
he seems loud and throwing...

Its early to say..but so far this is my opinion for him...
Don't think so. Rare to see creative singers on Indian TV. He may not be a flawless singer but he is quite unique and should keep trying his thing. I really enjoyed what he did.
It was OK...DO give him credit for singing 3 singer-parts and combining it...

But but I did not enjoy "Satrangi re" part...he was rushing thru the whole song...I have heard much better renditions.

He is a good singer but not Great-awesome...
For me, Jashraj and Shehanaz Akhtar are two best singer of this edition of Sa re ga ma pa. Lets how the perform in future episodes.
I think jasraj has potential cos he does seem to have a classical base and not like previous contestants who merely sang songs with a western blend style... But agree he did rush up in a few... He needs to be careful when he does the transitions...
Originally posted by desicrowd

I think jasraj has potential cos he does seem to have a classical base and not like previous contestants who merely sang songs with a western blend style... But agree he did rush up in a few... He needs to be careful when he does the transitions...
He is brilliant no doubt...
just want him to change little bit according to singing competition..
He is competing for best singer..I hope i am making sense here๐Ÿ˜†
Its too early to say...i really like him..he is a complete package.

want to listen some soft songs too

It is first stage of singers Slowly slowly one can improve and one can go down too.
He is not the weakest.
Weakest is mrinmayee at present. Tomorrow, any one else may be weakest.
Whosoever, unluckily will be weaker, he has to leave.
The selection of judges is wonderful.