Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

Do you believe in Public Meter (Janta Voiting)

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Do you really believe the public meter is really in place? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Its more of entertaining performance for them...

I am happy to see judges r not that influence of public meter..
yesterday they gave Jasraj ..POD
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I absolutely hated that public meter results!! 1 girl comes after 3 boys n public gives her 95% !! 
music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nope, farcical, a waste of precious air time !

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't even understand how they audience vote even counts. ðŸ˜• I feel like it's just there for fun, and it has no real meaning. It's pointless, and I really do not like it. 
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
In my view there shouldn't be any public meter because the studio audience are bias. How can they give lower score to a gazal singer? I guess that most of the audience don't even understand what a gazal singing is all about. Everybody was enjoying  Arshpreet's Jugni performance but she still got lower score.
I don't understand what is the concept? Does Javed Ali asks, "How much you like the performance or how many people like the performance?"

They need to stop this nonsense and as it discourage a talented singer.
DiamondLife thumbnail
i think they just want to involve audience and see their likes and dislikes..
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: JasToronto

In my view there shouldn't be any public meter because the studio audience are bias. How can they give lower score to a gazal singer? I guess that most of the audience don't even understand what a gazal singing is all about. Everybody was enjoying  Arshpreet's Jugni performance but she still got lower score.

I don't understand what is the concept? Does Javed Ali asks, "How much you like the performance or how many people like the performance?"

They need to stop this nonsense and as it discourage a talented singer.

Yes, that one boy (I can't pronounce or spell his name) who sang "Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na", was wanting to change his whole singing style for the janta votes. Wajid told him, "Yeh toh tum ghalati kar rahe ho." Then he told him to go take his seat and not worry about the percentage of votes.