Arjun

WU||~21?OCT/2012..||~ Precap added

sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
[ NOCOPY]

Written Update

The episode begins with two KMC people being shot up by a person in disguise. Then that person injected the drug into the water tank. Next day in a town people were pouring water in a bucket and having argument over it suddenly two children were fighting and one child gulped in the water and died at the moment .and at same place few more people died. This caused chaos in entire cities. ETF reported at Hospital where doctor told him that this has been caused due to bacteria which has capability to kill a person within 30 minutes but ETF requested doctor to hold this information within themselves as this information can cause terror in the  city and cause uncertain situation.

At  ETF Office  they were searching and discussing the case where they got to know that one Indian scientist was working to manufacture these bacteria. Interestingly this person was last seen in 2004 after that nobody know where he went . On talking to related people ETF got to know about the scientist Verma whose research was on this topic and due to danger attached to this research this got banned and he got retirement by himself after that no one knew where he was but one person Rajat Sharma would surely be knowing as he was his junior researcher and was working with him. They were quite good friends. When they went to Rajat shrama he told them about these bacteria. Initially he denied his link to Dr Verma after his retirement but later on due to rathore shouting he told them that he was offered about working on this project and he has got money from external terrorist but he didn't accepted this proposal furthermore he told them about his father who was in coma. At ETF dept they found out all rajat talks were true but still they need to trace him as Arjun had some doubts on him ..

ETF finally find Dr Verma home where they found his mobile phone and a Russian dictionary from which Arjun concluded that their finance must be from France and they need to search all people coming from these countries within last 15 days . They found three mans from France to whom Dr. Verma had called but then they weren't able ot contact to him. ETF had gun fight with them where two of them were killed and one person n was arrested.

The same disguise man now added that bacteria into a society tank from which many more people died.Many innocent life were gone.  Due to media pressure doctor finally told the media about reality of that bacteria and its hazards which created chaos into whole city. This made Rathore furious. During discussion Arjun concluded that may be Dr. Verma is no more as we are unable to trace him. So it may be possible that someone has injected virus and killed him. So Arjun ordered shree to look in to all death bodies and find any unidentified one as soon as possible.

Finally they found that Dr. Verma is no more and rajat took his dead body for mourning ceremony. Due to Arjun detective mind he doubts that Rajat can be the one who is doing this. He ordered Shree to bring all detail of Rajat and his Father. Finally they found out that Rajat is taking revenge of his father coma state from all city people by killing them through this.

Arjun , shree and riya went followed him . Rajat entered his house opened his laptop and then did something on it and then took bacteria bottle out of refrigerator and went somewhere in his car. Arjun and team come to his house found that empty bacteria bottles are there in fridge and also observed his laptop but they were unable to opened shree riya attempted but failed to pen that. Then finally Arjun opened the laptop by putting password 'papa'. Where they found out that his next task is baghla Dam. ETF team rushed towards that dam in search of him but then (the most difficult part to write for me) Rajat hold Riya and ask all others to thorugh their guns. Arjun and Riya share eye lock a painful one. Then rajat asks them to do this work for him but then Riya gulped that bacteria to save whole city and put her live in danger( no don't want riya or sana quit the show😭 )

precap:  some one killed in Mall.. inspector girish was there in mall. one person warning Arjun to torture his son.. lets see whts in store for us for next week hope fully we get our riya back

My View: Very dispppointed witnthe end part . dont want riya part to end . :(😭. Without Sana riya doesn exist and without riya ETF team isnt complete.. now cant wait for 6 days to know whts nxt in store for us

Edited by sizzysehrish - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot dear for posting this... but soo sad...you know the reason.
sizzysehrish thumbnail
han yrr very disappointed today :"(((

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
dats so quick
thanksss
i agree..ending ws damn sad...its a torture..nw we hav 2 wait for 6 days :(
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
i thnk if they are changing riya thn its a gd chance, may be after 6 days they will show us d new dead/ alive riya . bt sana was 2 gd 4 riya. we will hv a tough time to accept new riya if they replace her. at least ariya relationship has developed . pray to 4 lions nt to kill or replace riya/ sana
sizzysehrish thumbnail
@pratsy
yeah i tried to be quick
riya cant go frm show it is depressing

@ lvubehna
i dont want any other riya..
only sana
really 6 days are biggest torture
santhukutty thumbnail
i want only ria. God... plz don't kill her.i can't take it😭
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tfs for the WU sehrish dear😊
sana was,is n will always be my riya...what ever happens next week i don't know but ariya fever will be over for me if sana quits the show...i will only watch the show for the crime solving n arjun's out of the box thinking methods...😭
Edited by mushiroxx - 11 years ago
Princess_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for WU
I'm sure CV's have something up their sleeves :)
Don't worry
Spot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for updating this very sad episode.  Hoping for best...😭