Pavitra Rishta

ARVI FF: THE DESTINY part 37 updtd pg 86

rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hii friends im just fed up with this pr track so thought of writing an ff on ARVI...

Its THE DESTINY...

Its the story of 2 persons who r quiet opposite in their nature, habits and even in idealogy... who actually hates each other a lot and cannot stand at each other...
Its the story of such people who ends up in a lovely relation to such an extent that they cannot live without each other and this is all due to THE DESTINY...

CHARACTER SKETCH:

DESHMUKHS:
MANAV DESHMUKH: He is a big business man but very down to earth... love his family alot and respect all d relations in his life... his 2 daughters teju and purvi are his world( here he has only 2 daughters and no son... teju elder and purvi younger)
 ARCHANA DESHMUKH: She is a homemaker. her family is her world and loves them to core...
she has only one gud friend ashna kirloskar...
TEJU DESHMUKH: She is tomboyish type of girl... love her family and her sis to d most... never let anything happen to her sis... she aspires of being an ips officer and striving for it...she is very gud frnd of arjun...
PURVI DESHMUKH: She is beautiful charming gal... full of life and finds happiness in every small thing... she is very naughty, understanding, caring & mature gal... She loves her family and can go to any extent for them... She only hates ARJUN KIRLOSKAR in her life but very close to his mother ashna..

KIRLOSKARS:
DIGVIJAY KIRLOSKAR: He is a big business tycoon and close friend of manav.. very workholic and calculative  man... loves his wife ashna and son arjun but doesnt express it...
ASHNA KIRLOSKAR: She is a lovely humanbeing...(not dead in this ff) a gud frnd of archana... loves her son alot and even loves Purvi  and is very close to her...
ARJUN KIRLOSKAR: He is a rich, handsome, wellbuilt and charming youngman... loves his mom alot and can do anything for her happiness... he is close to Archana and regards manav as his idol... he is a close frnd of teju but hates PURVI... he doesnt speak vth gals though many of them fall for him... he treats ovi as his frnd though he knows that she loves him but he is unable to explain her..

RANE:
 OVI RANE: She is  very rich smart and beautiful girl full of attitude and a spoilt brat... she does anything to get what she want and she is her dad's laadli... She is obsessed with arjun since her schooling but he doesnt love her...
SAMEER RANE: He is brother of OVI and classmate of teju in school... he loves purvi since then but never expresses it infront of anyone... gud byheart but easily carries away with what other's say...
JAYWANT RANE & MADHURI RANE: parents of ovi and sameer

Other characters:

SOHAM DESHPANDE: He is son of archana's sis Varsha and Satish( here their own son).
lives in US...
 POORNIMA(PUNNI): She is best frnd of ovi... nice gal but her only weakness is money... she always helps and supports in her evil plans for the sake of money... genuinely she is gud byheart but mad for money...
AJITH MALHOTRA: He is a youngman finished his MBA just and working as the HOD for a college in vch purvi and arjun are studying.. he even aspires to becum an ips officer but is working to support his family...
SACHIN : He is best and only frnd of Arjun and is in luv with priya (purvi's best frnd)... hence he is a gud frnd of  purvi...
PRIYA:  She is best frnd of purvi and lovr of sachin... she is very close to purvi and shares all her feelings only vth her and viceversa..

other characters may make a guest appearence and i vl inform about them there itself...

frnds this is my first ff and above is the character sketch... just like it and comment on it so that i get some support to continue it.. hope i was ok at describing their characters but please dont bash me if its lame... as its my first one hope i vl improve further... pls pls comment on it... and giv me ur  suggestions vch u think r needed...

INDEX
part 1- Pg 2
part 2 - 3 
part 3 - 4
part 4 - 6
part 5 - 8
part 6 - 10
part 7 - 11
part 8 - 15
part 9 -16
part 10 - 17
part 11 - 19
part 12 - 21
part 13 -23 
part 14 - 26
part 15 - 29 
part 16 - 32
part 17 - 33 
part 18 - 36
part 19 - 38
part 20 - 41
part 21 - 43
part 22 - 46
part 23 - 48
part 24 - 51 
part 25 - 53 
part 26 - 57
part 27 - 60
part 28 - 62
part 29 -  65
part 30 - 67
part 31 - 69
part 32 - 71 
part 33 - 74
part 34 -77
part 35 - 80
part 36 - 84
part 37 - 86
Edited by rithika2012 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahul96044 thumbnail
I am eager to read first part & liked character sketch

Please do continue
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love the character sketch 😊
And sure I am going to love the story more so do continue 😃
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice job Rithika w/ character sketch!! Really looking forward to the 1 part!
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyy the character sketch is itself so intereating...waiting for ur update..
do continue.. 👍🏼
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
nice concept dear

cont soon

do pm me
howler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful concept...looking forward for your update...pls pm me also...Edited by Angelfreak_96 - 11 years ago
rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hii frnds thanks for ur comments and support... here cums the first part

PART- 0NE:

Gud mooorning its 6:30 wakeup wakeup struck the alarm...A hand came out of the blanket to turn it of.. then she got out of the bed opened the door & collected the milk packets and newspaper and came in.. she got herself fresh and started preparing tea... she placed two cups of tea and moved into the hall... there sat a man reading d newspaper she said to him gud mrng manav... he peeped out of the paper and wishd his wife back gud mrng archana... she servd the tea and sat beside him and both strtd to have their tea...

archu: so whats the news today anything intersting????
manav: hmm... nothing much but d same a boy attackd a gal for not accepting his love...
archu: ooo... i dont undrstand why they do and how they can do so to their loved ones???
  its all bcoz they dont really love them they r just obsessed with them and feel that is love.. a voice came from back... both manav & archu turnd back it was teju...
manv: gm teju... and ya she is exactly correct if u love sumone then u never hurt them to such an extent...
archu: its ok leave it... teju where is purvi... she didnt wake up still...
teju gives a nod indicating yes...
archu: shouts loudly...purvi wake up its already 7:30 u need to go to ur clg its ur first day in MBA ... did u forget ur holidays finishd u need to get ready fast... cum on wake up...
      hearing this purvi wokeup from the bed exitedly abt her clg it was the same clg where she had done her BBA but excited abt entrng into MBA its Amity school of business managemnt...

she wokeup from bed got ready and reachd the breakfast table by  8:00...
she was looking cute in a red kurti and blue jeans with her hair left loosely... she came to dinnibg table and askd teju how was she in her new dress???
teju:  wooow u luk very cute my sweet sis... waise bhi every dress suits u very well but u look sumthing differnt now... ooh it might be becoz ur a graduate now and going for ur PG...😉
purvi: ooh stop it teju u never leave chance of pulling my leg... its k im late and need to hav my brkfast fast...
 purvi startd her breakfast...

KIRLOSKAR'S MANSION:

threadmill is running at a gud speed and a young man was running on it... he then stopd it and wnt for cycling and then with sum weightlifts... he finished all his exercises  washd his face with water and looked onto the table where his glass of milk is usually kept... he then had it and went to get ready for the first day of his MBA the same clg where he finishd his BBA its Amity school of business management... he got ready and enterd dining room where he found his mom and both busy on phone...
he just sighed and took his seat.. his mom just cut the call sayng its ok archana...and turnd towards arjun...
ashna: gud mrnd arjun..
arjun: gud mrng mom. is that archana aunty..
ashna: yes arjun.. so today is ur first day of MBA??
arjun: yes mom... excited to go back to the clg...
dk: so do well in this too... its u who has to take care of this empire next...
saying this he finishes his breakfast and moves away frm there... arjun gets disappointed that atleast he cud wish me all d best..hmm.. its waste to expect frm him...
he quickly finishd his breakfast and moved frm their... ashna obsrvd all this and felt sad...
she quickly followd her son and called him
ashna: arjun so today is ur first day of pg i wish u all d best... i hav total trust on u vl do it vry well even in this as u did in ur past... sayng this she hugged him and kissed  on his fore head...
arjun: thank u mom..😊
ashna: arjun archu aunty calld me she said that she made ur fav poha today and is sending a box for u with purvi... do collect it...
arjun: wow its gud but i need to collect it frm purvi... than that its betr to go their home and hav it... he says it with an expression of dislike & irritation
ashna: arjun why do u say so when aunt is sending for u... u must respect her feelings...
arjun: yes i do but purviii...
ashna: nothing else arjun its enough u must do it now...
arjun makes a nod and moves away and starts his car

Here in deshmukhs house archana gives 2 boxes to purvi and tells her to give one to arjun...
purvi: with irritatng face... box to arjun... i shud giv it... no no no i wont... if he wants ask him to come and collect...
archu: purvi stop talkng like that he is ur fnd and i dont want to hear anything u r gonna giv him this box thats it & its my order...
she takes it and gets out of her house and starts her bike...

arjun and purvi r on d way to clg and thinking abt each other like this:
purvi's : i shud giv this box to that khadoos... no im not goona do it bt what can i do its mom's order... god why d hell u made a creature named arjun on dis world if so why did u make him my uncl's son... and my classmate and why shud u make my mom like him vry much... its a torture for me i cant take him anymore... my first day in PG and i need to face him... urghhh...😡😡😡
arjun's: Hmm... i need to collect my box frm that buddhu gal... i betr starve than doing that bt if mom cums to knw she vl feel bad and even archu aunty.. i cant do that... God why this gal purvi has to cum into my life... and i feel so irritated as she is so close to my mom as i am.. and my mom loves her so much that my mom avoids me for her sumtimes... God pls make me get rid of this purvi as soon as possible...😡😡😡

PRECAP: Arjun and Purvi meet in clg...😊😊

sry frnds i know its tooo long but i wanted to write it till here... so did it... do like and comment pls dont bash if its lame...

Edited by rithika2012 - 11 years ago
MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
very nice update. Want to see/read Arjun-Purvi meeting.
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update... loved it... great start...:):)