Maanada Mayilada 8: Finale Video Pg.11

Posted: 11 years ago

The eighth season of MM has started on October 21, 2012 on Kalaignar TV and it's ready to rock!

Maanada Mayilada is a dance show in South India.   It is owned by Kalaignar TV.  Maanada Mayilada is best known for the different types of dance shown and the beautiful unique sets brought by Kala Master.  The sets on the show have become a major highlight and are appreciated by the audience along with its various concepts.  The director of the show is Kala Master.  This show has had varied judges including  Brinda Master, Kushboo Sundar, Rambha, Namitha, Simran, Mumtaj and Sudha Chandran.  The hosts are Sanjeev and Keerthi.  Various actors and actresses from the film industry have also made their appearance on this show praising the choreographers and the dancers.  

Dance Director Kala Master

Season 1

Season 2

Season 3

Season 4

Season 5

Season 6

Season 7

Edited by Smiles-20 - 10 years ago

Namitha in Manada Mayilada

Edited by Smiles-20 - 11 years ago

Edited by Smiles-20 - 11 years ago
πŸ₯³ Maanada Mayilada Season 8 πŸ₯³

Today MM8 started in a grand new set with girls introduction round..πŸ˜ƒ

The judges are Kala Master, Kushboo and there is a suspense on the third judge this season 8 its a male judge which will be revealed next week..πŸ˜‰

First introduction dance was performed by Sandy wishing all the best to the contestants..πŸ˜ƒ

A
nd this season 8 there will be inauguration performance with choreographer Sandy joining with small screen artists every week and ending entertainment by Gokul as usual..πŸ˜ƒ

The female contestants of this season 8 are..

1. Monisha (MM7)πŸ‘

2.RemaπŸ‘

3.MeghnaπŸ‘

4.AkshayaπŸ‘

5.RamyaπŸ‘

6. KrithikaπŸ‘

And final entertainment by Gokul, Bobby (MM7 winner ) and Sukumar was hilarious..πŸ˜†

Next week the third male judge will be introduced and some more contestants will be performing..😊

Thanks Sweety.  Everyone join us here with MM8.  The contestants will be updated along with the judges soon.
Originally posted by Smiles-20

Thanks Sweety.  Everyone join us here with MM8.  The contestants will be updated along with the judges soon.

U are most welcome Smiles dear.. my pleasure..πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for opening this great MM8 thread..πŸ€—

Today in MM8 it was Duet Introduction Round..πŸ˜ƒ

Host Sanjeev was not present and actor Jagan replaced him with host Keerthi..😊

The judges Kala Master, Kushboo came and the third male judge this season 8 was revealed its actor Top Star Prashanth..πŸ‘

This week the male contestants were introduced..πŸ˜ƒ

1. Raja (MM7) and RemaπŸ‘

2.Arjun and AkshayaπŸ‘

3.Asif (MM6,7) and Monisha (MM7)πŸ‘

4.Aravind (MM7) and Krithika (with Monica)πŸ‘

5.Santhosh and Mitesh (Their female pairs will join them next week)πŸ‘

6.Ajay and Meghna (Ajay face was covered and they will reveal him next week)πŸ‘

7.Bhushan and RamyaπŸ‘

And final entertainment by Gokul, Bobby (MM7) and Sukumar was hilarious..πŸ˜†

Thanks Sweety for the lovely updates!!

Just saw the first episode recently and the girls are off with a bang...one of the girls are from UYP I think it's Akshaya.  All the girls so far are going great and Gokul's performance was hilarious!

I'm a little confused with the pairings still like what do you mean by with Monica?

But looks like not everyone is paired up yet so I will wait until next week to update the pairs list.

Please if anyone has pictures of the previous seasons of Manada Mayilada feel free to pm them to me so I can put them in the MM Gallery.

The stage looks different, can't believe the judge is Prasanth...but I remember he judged with Kala Master in Jodi #1.
U are most welcome Smiles dear.. my pleasure..πŸ˜ƒ

Monica did a guest performance with them..😊
Edited by SweetyGreen - 11 years ago
Missing is like a disease, take much medicine or not.