Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Our source informed us that Aarav (Parmar Singh), who happens to be Rocky's (Tapasvi Mehta) friend, is a rich brat and Ashish Kaul-Kamya Punjabi will be essaying the role of his parents. Ashish plays a private banker. They are rich and Aarav will have all the fancy things in life like cars, credit cards, watches et al.

Furthermore, Rocky and Lucky (Vivek Mushran) will get highly influenced by Aarav's lifestyle which will not go down well with Sweety (Shweta Tiwari).

-Rival site

Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Anything to get Raavi's track to end now...she has been given way too much footage now...like to see a track on the Alhuwalias now ðŸ˜Š
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
As old articles mentioned delnaaz name so I was wondering how delnaaz irani will enter if she is in Bigg boss house..😲😆

Well it will be good to see Kamya panjabi working in Parvarish serial with my Shweta aka Sweety G..😛
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Finally... We hope that now, we will able to see Ahluwalia's for long, long time... Nd no more Rona Dhona of Ahuja's anymore...

Its time for some fun wid Ahluwalias..
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was also thinking that how will Delnaaz act in Parvarrish if she is in BB!!!
Oh well it will be good to see Kamya Punjabi like her from the dayz of Dulhan!!!!!
And yaayyy Raavi's track is going to end and finally we get to see the Ahluwalia's!!!!!!!
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Kamya is an amazing actress

loved her as Sindoora..my all time fav vilian