Zing Magazine - October Issue is Out!

Posted: 11 years ago
ZING MAGAZINE OCTOBER 2012 is now OUT!

Order your copy today at:

http://www.zingmag.com

The October Magazine is now out and is being shipped.
As earlier told, members can now subscripe for the E-Magazine PDF version. Those who has subscriped for the E-Magazine PDF version, can now check their mail adress and find their copy. We request members NOT to post the Magazine content on any sites or fanclubs.

As an Introductory Offer for our E-Magazine if you order on or before 23rd October 2012) it is $9.90 ONLY! The PDF version will reach the inbox of the subscriber on or before 21st of each month

Last but not the least we would like to share that we tried our best to keep the magazine FREE but it was getting non-viable to continue with the FREE model as the expenses of running a Print Magazine are high. So we had to make it Paid only.

And we seriously hope that you all will support this project of ours so that we can continue bringing out the best content possible.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter
VIJAY SIR,PLS POST THE VIDEO OF DRASHTI DHAMI'S ZING MAGAZINE PHOTOSHOOT...PLSSS !!!
I didn't order for E-magazine...Can i do it now ???

and pls tell me...will we get the september issue from these 12 issues ???
I also want to read the september issue !
Pls Vijay...give us Drashti's photoshoot video !!!

Edited by rockstarmaaneet - 11 years ago
Drashti Dhami looks gorgeous on the cover❤️

But aren't there more pics of her from the photoshoot?
vijay plz release video of drashti's photoshoot plz or plz show some more pics of her

vijay sir

Post the video of Drashti Dhami Zing Magazine photoshoot plzz plzz plzz

double post!

Edited by ashuvar - 11 years ago
drashti is looking gorgeous as usual...i thot she has gained weight in recent times but NO.. she s just perfect...
but can i get more pics of her photoshoot..??
Waiting for the print issue 1
anyways...I also want to see the making of her photoshoot...please,post her photo shoot video soon !