Posted: 11 years ago
thanks and on order 😊
she is gorgeous diva of telly.
i would love to see more pictures of dd n video too
Got my eMagazine🥳 🥳

D is looking drop dead gorgeous...That HQ cover picture...the bestest Zing cover till date😳 inside pictures are priceless!!

Vijay, the whole issue outlook is fabulous...came out really well👏👏👏  Wish you alll the very best with this Zing project...may it become the No1 telly magazine soon.
Great work ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Edited by -Misha- - 11 years ago
Vijay plz release video of Drashti's photo shoot plz  plz  plz  plz  plz  plz plz   plz  plz  plz
please post drasthi's photo shoot video😊 Edited by kavana_n - 11 years ago
Hello everyone We know that you all are waiting for the Video of the Photo shoot of Drashti eagerly😃
We will post it soon on India forums but not this week at least
so please little more patience we will try to post it as soon as possible on India-Forums😊

Waiting for Drashti's photoshoot vdo .
Originally posted by -Misha-

Got my eMagazine🥳 🥳

D is looking drop dead gorgeous...That HQ cover picture...the bestest Zing cover till date😳 inside pictures are priceless!!

Vijay, the whole issue outlook is fabulous...came out really well👏👏👏  Wish you alll the very best with this Zing project...may it become the No1 telly magazine soon.
Great work ⭐️

Your feedback is priceless
thank u 😊

Originally posted by funkyj

Waiting for Drashti's photoshoot vdo .

Hello everyone We know that you all are waiting for the Video of the Photo shoot of Drashti eagerly😃
We will post it soon on India forums but not this week at least
so please little more patience we will try to post it as soon as possible on India-Forums😊