And the CHIDIYA GHAR Banner Contest#2 *WINNER* is.

Posted: 11 years ago

V O T I N G  R E S U L T S πŸ₯³

Finally the time has arrivcd to announce the name of  the winning banner from Chidiya Ghar Banner contest #2.
Firstly Many many thanks to all the wonderful participants who participated in the banner contest and made it a huge success. A huge Round of Applause to all of you for your incredible creativity and full ParticipationπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Secondly, thanks to all the Voters for taking the time and view each entry and choose among them!!. Also thanku so much for waiting patiently since this contest took a bit more time.
 Thank you! πŸ€— 

So the wining Banner is...
BANNER #2

made by...

the image 
PrincessBushi
the image

Many Congratulations PrincessBushi from all the members of CG Forum...And Thanku So much for providing us such wonderful Banner!
Here is a small gift for you. Hope you do like it πŸ˜Š

The new Banner will be up in the Forum within 48 hours. So Please be patient.

Once again thanks to all the Participants and Voters. πŸ€—

..Varnita..

Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago
congrats to the winnerπŸ₯³
nice banner
Edited by 55shobha - 11 years ago
Congratulation to d winner...πŸ₯³
ohh .. m i the winner .. really?? somebody pinch me plz ..i can't believe tht m the winner .. thanx so much for those who liked my banner n voted for it .. !! Thanx alot for the PM Varnita .. m so excited to c it .. it's my 2nd time .. !! πŸ˜ƒ Thanx all once again .. 😊
m in lve with the gift .. thanx for it too Varnita n Janaki 😊
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER.
Originally posted by Thabs

www.dazzlejunction.com

Originally posted by AmeTz

Congratulation to d winner...πŸ₯³

Originally posted by 55shobha

congrats to the winnerπŸ₯³
nice banner

Originally posted by najstarz

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER.

Thanx so much guys .. 😊
Congratulations Bushi!πŸ€— I am PMing Shruti right now to have the banner put up soon along with the title under your name.😊
Originally posted by PrincessBushi

ohh .. m i the winner .. really?? somebody pinch me plz ..i can't believe tht m the winner .. thanx so much for those who liked my banner n voted for it .. !! Thanx alot for the PM Varnita .. m so excited to c it .. it's my 2nd time .. !! πŸ˜ƒ Thanx all once again .. 😊

Pinch Pinch Pinch πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You need not be so surprised dear...You wonderful banner completely deserved to win! πŸ˜ƒ  CONGRATULATIONS once again!  And thanks for the Beautiful banner to adorn our Forum πŸ˜‰πŸ€—