•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Kamya Punjabi replaces Dilnaz Irani in Parvarrish

TNN | Oct 22, 2012, 05.49PM IST
inShare
Read More:SONY TV|SAB TV|Parvarrish|Kamya Punjabi|I Luv My India|Dilnaz Irani|Delnaaz Irani|Ashish Kaul
Kamya Punjabi replaces Dilnaz Irani in Parvarrish
Dilnaz and Kamya

TOI.com had earlier reported about a new family been introduced in DJ's A Creative Unit's Parvarrish aired on SONY TV. 

We also wrote that popular faces like Ashish Kaul, Dilnaz Irani and Parmar Singh have been finalised to be a part of this new rich family. But according to some reliable sources the latest news is that the production house has decided to replace Dilnaz Irani last seen in I Luv My India.Kamya Punjabi aka Sindoora of Dulhan fame has now been roped into play the role of Ashish Kaul's wife.

A lot of people including certain sections of media had mistaken Dilnaz Irani with Delnaaz Irani(currently seen in Bigg Boss-6) but we would like to inform our readers that it is Dilnaz Irani (last seen in SAB TV's I Luv My India as Vinny Sethi) and not Delnaaz Irani to be replaced. As already mentioned earlier that the kids of Ahluwalia and Ahuja family will get influenced by the lifestyle of the new family and this will create some troubled for both the families.

When contacted, Dilnaz said, "Yes, I was finalized for the show and I was supposed to start shooting but then suddenly I heard there were few changes in the storyline and I couldn't do the show."

Thankzz 4 sharing..😛

I was too thinking dat its delnaaz irani..😆 well Kamya is a good choice.. it will be good to see her in Parvarish..😛 waiting 4 her family to enter so dat tracks can be shifted to ahluwalia family..😳
Thanks for sharing!!!!
hahah I also thought it was Delnaaz!!!!!!
Kamya is a good choice like her from the dayz of dulhan!!
and yayy finally an Ahluwalia family track!!!!!