Thendral

Thndral Monday- October 22, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Jeya akka for the lovely, quick update!
Surely an unexpected but welcoming twist🤔
Nejamavai sethutana🤓? 
Kathi eduthaven kathialathan savanu summa va sonnanga🤔!  
Nalavela hospital episode vechu namala kolla panala...😛
Deepa veetukula vantha nerum Lax setu poitaru😲...Nan illa pa, kandipa serial la yaaravuthu solluvanga...😡
Bhuvana-Lax-Sundari chapter of Thendral over a?...New chapter to start a? Hope that Thulasi and Tamil have a better and longer part in this atleast...🤔
Bhuvana in jail. Lax dead. What next?
Enuma "will" elam irukuma? 
Inaiku en promo illa?
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Jaya Akka ðŸ¤—

Totally unexpected...Now what...TPS mom's ever unique style dramas to chase P/D out aa?😲...hope that whole village doesn't come mainly that brainy guy who advices TPS mom 🥱

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Jeya for the Wonderful upd and comments! 🤗

Thank god I skipped after getting warned...😛. Enna Kodumai... So they made Lax to die without any punishment for his wrong doing😲😲??  I don't think that death is the punishment for Lax... but it is the punishment for the people who loved him😕. Pretty sure all are going to be in the streets... TPs mom can't expose the property now.. so everyone will be out of this house soon... maybe they will show like selling the house and settling the hospital.

@Gisel... TPS mom is enough to say that it is Deepa's time to step into this house and Lax went up nu...😡😡. This lady is a total loser...🤢
Edited by Pearl. - 11 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the update, vjayam. 

we should have expected this coz it's needed to move deepa/ prabha story forward .. next step is to break tps from prabha and then we'll see prabha and deepa struggling like thuls and ta .. money probs and suchi. 

gisel, spot on about the deepa vantha neram .. usual nonsense. 
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Contrarily I believe he has paid for his sins! 
He realized that he lived with a killer all these years and left a perfectly good wife for someone like her...Itha vida vera ena venum...If they hadn't killed him, we would have to see more of his sufferings...that is punishment for us! Pothum pa! 
They have put a full stop for Lax-Bhu combo, thankfully! 
I don't think they are going to show Bhu for a while! I hope!
They will be more able to concentrate on TTDP...
Antha MM yum konuta, viewers safe!

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
still i have dbt whtr Lax is dead r not..tat was really unexpected twist..

okies it sud come as blame on deepa now
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Jaya.

I ran through the scene quickly and saw Lax nelamai so decided to skip the episode. This was totally unexpected. I was hoping to see some hospital scenes. In some way Bhu's mission is accomplished. Poor Prabha.

viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now we know why the promo was way too short and had scenes from same day. They did not want to us to know that Lax is gone. I am sure the next two days will be all about his death and aftermath. This week is going to be too much soham. We were super annoyed seeing TPS's peelings towards Lax past two weeks. Intha varam fulla super kodumai than... Poi sera pora nerathula nalla pannaru Kalyanam. Rendum nalla free ya jolly ya nimathiya irunthuchinga...

After this who really won... Now for which man these two stupid women will fight for...
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
I just want to more TT and Prabu and Deepa scene