music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I thought mohammed Aman sang quite well, shankar mahadevans comments left me confused.

I have not seen the auditions, so i am assuming he is  not very good with film songs from SM's comments. Why did they select him then?

Any ideas?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I was confused with SM's comments too...I think he was trying to get Mohammad to be more confident and not let things bother him...

He was the best in boys yesterday.
mdroy thumbnail
Wasn't he on SM's team earlier?

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
He was chosen  on SM team after he sang & SM's remarks...
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I actually went back to see who you were talking about. I remember everyone's songs, but I have not learned everyone's names yet. 😆

I remember watching his performance on Monday night and wondering the same thing. I just think SM was just trying to tell him to relax because he's a really good singer. I don't think he was commenting about anything specifically in his performance. He thought that since he's in a different situation that he's used to, he may be getting nervous. 
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SM's comments  to him were for him to relax and not get flustered by the arrangments or chords setup

Since he is a trained singer , who like most classical singers will be used to the tanpura ... SM noticed him trying to catch the chords in between .

Very good advice from Sm, not meant to bring Mohd Aman down ...

I just love Shankar Mahadevan, he has so much to say to every single one of them ...

.-ashu thumbnail
Great performance last week. let us next.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with @Gaayika...
SM ha a strong classical base so he understood the difficulty that this contestant was facing a little difficulty in Tia set of environment... He was jut calming him down... Infact he praised him and said that his tayari in classical is good...