BALH 22nd Oct WU-Peehu gets admission in school

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
BALH 22nd October 2012 Written Update

The episode starts with Priya saying to Neha why Ram is taking so many times in bath as they have to go for admission and they are getting late.Neha ask her to chill as he is Mr kapoor he can easily get peehu admission priya say that is the problem i don't want peehu admission cuz of her father. 

RaYa with peehu in school they sit in last as they were late ðŸ˜† Principal start calling children and asking about there parents.. She call peehu and ask her full name Peehu say Peehu Kapoor then she ask what does your father do? Peehu replied he is a business man and his fav color is red and his fav food is aalu ka phrata.. Then she ask about Priya. Peehu say she is the best mom in the world and she loves me alot then she say mama is untidy and sometime she do mistakes that's why papa gets angry on her. Principal ask her to go back and say to RaYa that did they listen what peehu has said. Ram say i guess we should tell you the truth that i am meeting my wife after 5 years separation and even i have meet peehu after 5 year for first time and i am trying my best to know peehu and i forget sometime that i don't have to fight in front of peehu so please give her second change.. Principal say okay fine in second round we have cooking competition where we will see parents performance as team.. Ram say anything for peehu priya say yes as a team we will defo do best ðŸ˜‰

Rahul come and ask Neha can he live with her. Neha ask him what happen he told her that guy (Vikram son don't rem his name) come in dad's office and cuz of him dad scold him.. Neha tell him to chill as vikram must be stressed and he has to live in that place cuz of there younger siblings he have to take care of them..

Scene shift to school priya help Ram in wearing apron ðŸ˜³ Ram say to priya that he knows that peehu fav food is aalu paratha but that is too easy priya say making good aalu parata is not easy Ram say i know you make very good aalu ka paratha ðŸ˜† there was silence for 1 sec and priya smile Ram continues that as they are backup so they should make difficult thing to impress principal. Principal ask what will you make for peehu Ram say chocolate eclairs.. They both start cooking. BALH song in background 😛 

Time gets over and peehu taste chocolate eclairs and say it's yummi mama papa.. RaYa gets happy and was about to hug but stops principal calls them in office..

Scene shift rajat tell kady that they will live in Mumbai for some more days but they will b shifting in apartments. Kady is happy but she want to tell something to Rajat.

Vikram in office Neha comes and ask why Rehan come in the office and why didn't you tell children about all things as you said you will if you can't then let me tell the truth to childrens
and she leaves.

Principal give admission form to RaYa and ask them to sign it ðŸ˜ƒ RaYa gets happy principal ask them she has to leave for meeting so now they should pay the fees and she leaves.. Ram say now there should be party.. Peehu gets happy. Priya say great idea i was thinking to have housewarming party for new flat now we will combine the party. Ram say oh hello party will b in kapoor mansion they both start argument Peehu say you both start fighting again i will call mam and tell her ðŸ¤£ Priya say no no we were joking and papa was saying that party will b in our new flat so say thank you to Papa ðŸ˜† Ram say okay party will b in your flat

Episode Ends

Precap: Ram ayesha convo 
 Ayesha said that if ram wants then she can go in the party and get all done as she wants everything perfect for peehu ... ram said " really do you want that ,.,,,... he says.. " yes its true our marriage happened ... but u dnt have to do n e thing for me.. as i know why you are doing this and ... we dnt owe n e thing to each other " ayesha stunned

Precap credit Hemali and Celina ðŸ˜›

Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update Natasha..
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a million for theWU
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Natasha..
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!!!
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the update

happy that the whole episode was more focused on RaYa and Pihu. a bit of neha and co. is ok but dont want to see ayesha or her mom